• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Id like to say Nintendo never said their sex because they want to keep it up to the players imagination
Which is why Tumblr!

(serious, if you see the amount of vivian stuff, you`d be impressed).

But really, idk why some people care so much. I never cared much of the gender....

Except when it just makes a lot of sense like Tippi or stuff, but normally, I never cared much.

Though, that SHOULD mean watt would be popular on Tumblr, she isn`t which is sad because I just love her dialogues :)

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
What the hell is "irregular save data"
That sounds like something defective Wii Us would get

Woo, almost done with my paper, now I can play Story of Seasons and pass out
This isn't the first time we've delt with "irregular save data" kicking you off of online. Back on SSB3D somebody got an impossibly high score on Classic because the scoring system is **** but that's another story and banned them from online and erased the offending score. And some people downloaded hacked Miis from the share thing, back on SSB3D again, and prevented them from going online.

And on another note, the random custom set button can give you "custom moves" for Mewtwo, but they just glitch him out.

I just beat Classic as him.
I'm scared.
Nothing seriously wrong, just Nintendo's hax prevention being a little overzealous.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE,
...HERE IN SMASH BROS.
SMASH POLLS, BALLOTS, COSTUMES
...IT'S A SMASH BLUR.

MIGHT GET DLC
... OR BELIEVE A LEAK, SEE?
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!

EVERYDAY THEY'RE OUT THERE MAKING
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!
TALES OF LUCAS AND MEWTWO,
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!

D-D-D-DLC WATCH BEHIND YOU...
THERE'S A SAKURAI OUT TO TROLL YOU!
WHAT TO DO?
JUST GRAB ON TO SOME
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!

SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!

NOT MELEE TALES...
OR BRAWL TALES, NO...
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!

I regret nothing.
:231:
Someone's been busy. :4diddy:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE,
...HERE IN SMASH BROS.
SMASH POLLS, BALLOTS, COSTUMES
...IT'S A SMASH BLUR.

MIGHT GET DLC
... OR BELIEVE A LEAK, SEE?
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!

SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!

D-D-D-DLC WATCH BEHIND YOU...
THERE'S A SAKURAI OUT TO TROLL YOU!
WHAT TO DO?
JUST GRAB ON TO SOME
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!

SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!

NOT MELEE TALES...
OR BRAWL TALES, NO...
SMASH TALES, WOO-OO!

I regret nothing.
:231:
Have you been drinking what I've been drinking for the past few months?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Which is why Tumblr!

(serious, if you see the amount of vivian stuff, you`d be impressed).

But really, idk why some people care so much. I never cared much of the gender....

Except when it just makes a lot of sense like Tippi or stuff, but normally, I never cared much.

Though, that SHOULD mean watt would be popular on Tumblr, she isn`t which is sad because I just love her dialogues :)
You wanna see the dude in Story of Sesosn that russled peoples jimmies?

So random anon on tumblr pulled the " I'm Cristian and is he a boy and has a bf? If so can you make hr a girl. Imma homophobe" card
Did I mention how good the writing in this game is

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want to believe that the Ryu & Roy rumor is true... but still Im taking it with a grain of salt...

But still I want to believe

D

Deleted member

I want to believe that the Ryu & Roy rumor is true... but still Im taking it with a grain of salt...

But still I want to believe
As people have pointed out, the guy seems credible (most of his reddit posts are about him hacking and datamining consoles & games) but the Ryu soundfiles are ported directly from SF2.
Though if Ryu does actually get in the game I'm dropping everything and maining him on the spot.

Soul.

• Not to mention you have an electric rat mascot sitting in your avatar and signature.
  • Ehhh, that anti-gravity section isn't much. But it's better than nothing, I guess.
I only use Pikachu in my avatar and signature because it's my Smash main. Eh.
Maybe I could drop that idea.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would take Ryu x9001 over Shovel Knight, but it seems obvious that his potential incursion in Smash will divide a lot of people.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Heads up, hearing that Mootoo is giving people "irregular save data" after playing solo modes, preventing online play.

Was going to beat classic as him after dinner, too...
I beat Mewtwo's Classic + All-Star a few hours ago, everything's fine for me :b

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I would take Ryu x9001 over Shovel Knight, but it seems obvious that his potential incursion in Smash will divide a lot of people.
It doesn't take much to divide this community. @Omni has proven this time and time again. :4wario:

D

Deleted member

Meh. I still think it's fake. Adding another character from a third-party company seems weird to me. If anything, it's Namco who should get something like that. After all, they helped on the games' development.. right? :troll:

D

Deleted member

I think we're all missing the most important part of the patch.
What did they do to Greninja?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think we're all missing the most important part of the patch.
What did they do to Greninja?
I don't know. Though I might lurk around the Greninja thread to see if anyone has said anything.

I read that he got some small... buffs
buffs
WHAT IS HAPPENING?!!
Hell freezing over apparently.

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
His back throw, I think.
I'm actually kind of happy it's only that. Don't change what shouldn't ever change!:4sonic:
EDIT: SD and BSD, aaaay? Doubtful on that, but still. My opinion still stands. B/

Also, lal at the Street Fighter jams actually being in the game. I wasn't too keen on Ryu because fighting game character in a platform brawler, but maybe Masahiro Soccerdaddy will know best...like always, that is.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Meh. I still think it's fake. Adding another character from a third-party company seems weird to me. If anything, it's Namco who should get something like that. After all, they helped on the games' development.. right? :troll:
And now I'm convinced that Sophitia or Lloyd Irving are shoo-ins because of moar Namco bias. :p

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I think my mother is way over-concerned for my health like it was just one death threat.

Also, I don't think Ryu would work too well considering how Street Fighter is prone to close combos and that would be hard to implement unless his attacks had low knockback. But he'd be cool nonetheless.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Maybe, but I'd be against that. Then again I'm not an RPG guy so what do I know? lol
If I were to pick a Namco rep, it would be this guy.

Come on, you know that you'd want to play as a police mouse with a nightstick. :troll:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I'm sorry but I'm laughing so hard seeing Diddy Kong mains people so butthurt over Diddy Kong's nerfs. I'm just sitting here like

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I think my mother is way over-concerned for my health like it was just one death threat.

Also, I don't think Ryu would work too well considering how Street Fighter is prone to close combos and that would be hard to implement unless his attacks had low knockback. But he'd be cool nonetheless.
Death threat? Wtf??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom