• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Evil Ryu use to be my main in Super Smash Bros. Crusade before the current demo.

After playing him (and Ryu & Chun-Li) in said game, I do have an idea how Ryu will play in Smash if it does happen.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Just played a few games with friends, Mewtwo is really good in this game. Way better than Melee. Not top tier potential I would say, but still a really solid character on his own.

[STREET FIGHTING INTENSIFIES]
Duuuuude, Megaman's mouth is so agape you could stick a penis in there. Ahahahahaha funny. :4dk:

And about Roy... Well, if he got in, would Roy Koopa be called Roy Koopa now instead of just Roy?

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wait, so the file for them that was found today was the original Vs. Reshiram/Zekrom theme and not the remix?
No, the file found is the same that sounds in the Unova League stage now (maybe is a slightly different arrangement, Im currently checking that)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So there's this thing where you can vote for which Mega Man game gets on Virtual Console for the Wii-U. I'm hoping Mega Man and Bass wins actually. It's not the best in the series, but it hasn't had much of a release outside of Japan and the GBA world wide.

Not too sure if it'd happen, but I'd like if the SNES version got an official translation. You can also vote for Zero 2, Battle Network 3 and Battle Network 4.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...-titles-to-wii-u---vote-for-the-first-release

It's nothing major in the grand scheme of things, but it's a cool thing to do either way. Though one would think that SNES and GBA games could actually run on a 3DS, there's downloadable games that take up more space than they would.

Last edited:

桜井 政博

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SakuraiMasahiroA
So there's this thing where you can vote for which Mega Man game gets on Virtual Console for the Wii-U. I'm hoping Mega Man and Bass wins actually. It's not the best in the series, but it hasn't had much of a release outside of Japan and the GBA world wide.

Not too sure if it'd happen, but I'd like if the SNES version got an official translation. You can also vote for Zero 2, Battle Network 3 and Battle Network 4.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelsto...-titles-to-wii-u---vote-for-the-first-release

It's nothing major in the grand scheme of things, but it's a cool thing to do either way. Though one would think that SNES and GBA games could actually run on a 3DS, there's downloadable games that take up more space than they would.
Definitely voting for Zero 2. That's was the best game I ever played besides Klonao GBA.
Plus, 3DS actually can run SNES and GBA. Just try BlargSNES.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm not a fan of DLC at all, even if it's more content. I usually like to buy more games instead of more content, but getting MK8's and the free Mewtwo two weeks early was nice :p

Miiverse is having meltdowns right now. So much salt.

R0Y

Smash Master
I still want SNES on 3DS. Like, damn Nintendo. What's taking you so long.
The regular 3DS isn't powerful enough to run OS features (like suspending to the menu, Internet Browser, pedometer, and Miiverse.) It's a decisions Nintendo has made not to sell those, even though some were ambassador titles (without suspend functionality.) Sorry.

R0Y

Smash Master
Just created a Help Ticket at Nintendo support to hopefully fix my Mewtwo issue.
What happened? :( Did someone guess your code? Everything worked out here for me but I actually called Nintendo about why my Smash Wii U copy was registered (it was sealed and I got it on release.) They were very helpful, I think because what happened is apparently it was possible to guess codes and some jerks did that :(

I'd recommend calling them, they're super nice. Glad I got it sorted out back at release so I could even get the codes.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Since when was Roy sponsored by King Harkinian

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What happened? :( Did someone guess your code? Everything worked out here for me but I actually called Nintendo about why my Smash Wii U copy was registered (it was sealed and I got it on release.) They were very helpful, I think because what happened is apparently it was possible to guess codes and some jerks did that :(

I'd recommend calling them, they're super nice. Glad I got it sorted out back at release so I could even get the codes.
The problem is the email never came and it's already 8:30 pm EST.

桜井 政博

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SakuraiMasahiroA
The regular 3DS isn't powerful enough to run OS features (like suspending to the menu, Internet Browser, pedometer, and Miiverse.) It's a decisions Nintendo has made not to sell those, even though some were ambassador titles (without suspend functionality.) Sorry.
Explain why BlargSNES works with the 3DS. I was able to go on Miiverse with the software still going. Also, what meltdown on Miiverse?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
On this whole Ryu thing, what if Nintendo was just pulling a Mortal Kombat on us? (If you don't know, the Mortal Kombat staff are notorious for intentionally putting fake hidden/future content inside the games just to mess with the minds of those looking in the coding).

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
The problem is the email never came and it's already 8:30 pm EST.
:(

I mean, I'm sure they were sent out in waves but I think they're all done now. I'd call them if you still can (dunno when they stop taking calls, PST.) They're really good, and their call centre is actually located in Redmond! Or at least, it used to be, don't know if it is anymore.

D

Deleted member

Talk about blatantly fake leaks for one thing.
>blatantly fake

On this whole Ryu thing, what if Nintendo was just pulling a Mortal Kombat on us? (If you don't know, the Mortal Kombat staff are notorious for intentionally putting fake hidden/future content inside the games just to mess with the minds of those looking in the coding).
I don't think Nintendo is the kind of company to do that. They've always been a bit behind on these types of things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im keep warming up to the idea of Ryu in Smash, even if "combo purists" get mad because he doesn't fit or something, I think he fits really well, because this is still a fighting game despite all of the "casual factors" like items and Ryu is THE icon of fighting games.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
:(

I mean, I'm sure they were sent out in waves but I think they're all done now. I'd call them if you still can (dunno when they stop taking calls, PST.) They're really good, and their call centre is actually located in Redmond! Or at least, it used to be, don't know if it is anymore.
I tried calling. Whenever I reached an option on the menu relating to my problem, I just get a "LOL, look at our website!" with zero option to speak to a real person.

D

Deleted member

It IS a blatant fake. Third party companies don't deserve multiple representatives.
You're not the one to call those shots though, are you? Just because it's another third party doesn't mean it's not plausible, especially now that we've got more than one source saying that those Ryu sound files are indeed in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Im keep warming up to the idea of Ryu in Smash, even if "combo purists" get mad because he doesn't fit or something, I think he fits really well, because this is still a fighting game despite all of the "casual factors" like items and Ryu is THE icon of fighting games.
Only so-called "real" competitive players complain about Ryu being in Smash. I don't mind it but it's just more of an "Eh?" to me.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
It IS a blatant fake. Third party companies don't deserve multiple representatives.
That is what YOU think.
Noone knows what kind of messed up **** goes through the find of Mashpotato Samurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom