• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
The memers started memeing the "feeling it" quote the second Shulk was revealed for Smash.

"Reyn Time!" was the popular quote before then.

----
I know the memers started when Shulk was revealed for smash but it I didn't mind it as much as the month after he was revealed. The difference between the "Reyn Time" and "I'm really feel it" is that the people that say it know who Reyn is and it's not as over use as "I'm really feeling it".

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Guys I can confirm that Yoshi down air now does 60% damage instead of 30% ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can't say I have mix feelings about Shulk but I'm annoyed by some people see him as. The Memers really piss me off, they turn one of my most favorite taunts into my most hated taunt in less than a month. I wish they can just meme someone else and leave Shulk alone. I don't mind if they say it one in a while but it gets annoying hear and see it all the time I look up Shulk online. I don't mind the rants at all.

I don't expect anything, my expectations for this community is already low.
I know that feeling with other stuff. Most ppl I know that like Falcon seem to like him for his stupid boring overrated memes and treating him like a god when he isn't, but have they ever played an F-zero game? Sadly they still go psycho for him and don't stop with the useless trends, which makes me hate the character a lot. For me, I don't how much hazards and troubles there are for Pit and Palutena, with the exception of many belittling her because she's tough to use and her slow tilts, and hate her moves.
But again, I know the feeling. Too many annoying memes to be used too often... It's beating a dead horse, and it isn't funny especially when used so often. Some of em aren't even funny in general.

Well, it's up to you on which rants you want me to discuss regarding characters or something, via PM or not.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I know that feeling with other stuff. Most ppl I know that like Falcon seem to like him for his stupid boring overrated memes and treating him like a god when he isn't, but have they ever played an F-zero game? Sadly they still go psycho for him and don't stop with the useless trends, which makes me hate the character a lot. For me, I don't how much hazards and troubles there are for Pit and Palutena, with the exception of many belittling her because she's tough to use and her slow tilts, and hate her moves.
But again, I know the feeling. Too many annoying memes to be used too often... It's beating a dead horse, and it isn't funny especially when used so often. Some of em aren't even funny in general.

Well, it's up to you on which rants you want me to discuss regarding characters or something, via PM or not.
I will to here about your thoughts on Sheik I think it best for you to PM me so you won't get bash here.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ah it is so nice that lucario actually got a buff, or rather a de-nerf. And recoil carry over is gone! Its great that I'll no longer sniff the ground for 10 mins after every extreme speed landing!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
See, in terms of Captain Falcon, I just separate the character from the memes. It makes him more enjoyable that way (same with that of Ness spammers and Mother).

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Well, when I play as :4villagerf: I don't really play with the mentality of a Killager and just play with the mind of a trolly character, so I guess I don't really care about memes.

D

Deleted member

After watching Etika's video on the supposed Ryu leak, I find it suspicious that the sound files are recycled music from the original arcade version of Street Fighter II as opposed to brand new arrangements. Not that I'd be against listening to the original version of Ryu's theme while smashing since it's still one of the best.

Just don't get your hopes up because the leak could be fake.
To be fair, Pac-Man's victory theme was just spliced from the Ghostly Adventures theme when he was revealed at the E3 Roundtable, and Lucario's and Diddy's stock icons were recycled from Brawl during development. It wouldn't be the first time they've used placeholder stuff.
Anyway ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ RAISE YOUR HADOUKENS ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Dang. @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 ...
HP Plus + FP Plus + Power Plus + Defend Plus + Damage Dodge + Dodge Master.
I'm a ******* TANK, man!!

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
This is why you could do the whole game bp only.

The most OP badge I think is flower saver....it jsut allows you to do like anything....
3 minutes after you said that, I went to Shooting Star Summit and met Merlow. Then I saw he had the badge for sale.
Ayy lmao coincidences.
And now I'm saving up for another Power Plus badge. :demon:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well guys, I had to make new accounts but I finally was able to put the codes. I officially have :4mewtwo:.

Though I mostly did it due to my slight perfectionist attitude to get something complete at 100%, I have to say he's better than I thought.

Compared to his Melee counterpart, he's definetely been buffed, not to a big level but now he's a decent and enjoyable character to use. I dare to say, maybe I could make him one of my secondaries.

D

Deleted member

Alright I finally got Mewtwo and he can do some Shulk **** offstage and still make it back.
Also his tail isn't one big hitbox anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom