• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
IGN are so bad these days it's not even funny. They get 2 guys to 'analyse' the Lucas reveal trailer, and it's just embarrassing. They don't recognise the Masked Man or Boney on his shirts, don't recognise the reference that "comes out of nowhere" really is, don't recognise the Claus alternate, call his Final Smash PK 'Starfire', and make other faults in how he plays in Smash, calling his up smash OP amongst other things. OK IGN we all know you're not real gamers and you employ 0 people who have actually played Mother 3, but do some research, PLEASE.:facepalm:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
IGN are so bad these days it's not even funny. They get 2 guys to 'analyse' the Lucas reveal trailer, and it's just embarrassing. They don't recognise the Masked Man or Boney on his shirts, don't recognise the reference that "comes out of nowhere" really is, don't recognise the Claus alternate, call his Final Smash PK 'Starfire', and make other faults in how he plays in Smash, calling his up smash OP amongst other things. OK IGN we all know you're not real gamers and you employ 0 people who have actually played Mother 3, but do some research, PLEASE.:facepalm:
You can't spell ignorant without IGN.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
...How about he stays suckish so that people don't tier hog him?
I like the sound of that more....
I don't care about tiers. lol

Though I feel he was a bit too light in Melee. A little more weight wouldn't hurt. lol

I suppose so, guess they will put his character page up once he got a definitive release and price like you said.
Pretty much.

Mewtwo will soon be available, while Lucas is still two months away. Makes sense why they only added Mewtwo.

Guess I have 3DS pictures of Lucas to look forward to.

#3DSMasterRace

Soul.

THE PROBLEM WITH IGN IS THAT
YOU CAN'T SPELL IGNORANT WITHOUT IGN

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
>IGN
Stopped reading.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Pretty much.

Mewtwo will soon be available, while Lucas is still two months away. Makes sense why they only added Mewtwo.

Guess I have 3DS pictures of Lucas to look forward to.

#3DSMasterRace
Makes sense

I should really get into online play myself. I only played online with like one person here with the 3DS version then I just kinda left it at that... ^^

D

Deleted member

Well, they're so addicted to TV / movies / comics that they lost track on video games. What do you expect?

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Mewtwo looks much better in Smash 4 than he looked in Melee.

Here's hoping he gets the buffs he deserves.
Well, so far it looks like everything's been buffed in regards to Mewtwo. Attacks are faster, Confusion now completely reflects attacks along with being a useful stall tactic for follow-ups as it has little to no end lag, Disable's range looks like it's been increased (Direction changing with this move would be great for punishing easy reads), etc.

There's one thing that none of us know yet however, which is Mewtwo's weight. I suspect it will be higher than it was in Melee, but I'm not expecting it to be by much...probably around Mario's weight at best.

D

Deleted member

That's all they do nowadays?
Kind of. If you check out the homepage, there's much more TV / movie / comic news and reviews than that of games. I thought it was Imagine Games Network, but okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

wait since when did this thread become the fire emblem social
you want me to use a roy avatar

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Kind of. If you check out the homepage, there's much more TV / movie / comic news and reviews than that of games. I thought it was Imagine Games Network, but okay.
Meh, too lazy to look it up. I barely go to the website anyway.
wait since when did this thread become the fire emblem social
you want me to use a roy avatar
Or a Pikachu cosplaying as Roy :smirk:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just got back from GameStop. I preordered teh :4wario: amiibo & the Splatoon amiibo 3-pack. It'll ship May 29.

This transaction, however, came at a cost (beyond giving them money): I was in that store for 1½ hours waiting for those preorder servers to get unclogged from the nation-wide high traffic issues... :glare:

Not doing that bull**** ever again.

D

Deleted member

Meh, too lazy to look it up. I barely go to the website anyway.

Or a Pikachu cosplaying as Roy :smirk:
I barely go there either. It's a boring site, honestly. In the other side of things, Wikipedia strikes back by removing the 3DS boxart in the SSB4 arrticle. Lol. xD

Strofirko

Smash Master
The best part from smash ballot is this one:
"Note: Your vote may be made public via the Internet."

You can't hide folks,the ones who will not bend for Shaq,will be on my blacklist.
:yeahboi:

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
So, I got bored today, and I made this.

Not the greatest thing but hey at least it fixed my boredom problem for a bit.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Because this is what I got trying to make a second one.
Glitch then

I just try entering it and i did not get this.

(And yes i did vote twice so far.)

So i think your temporary banned my friend

Whoever made this forgot to put Bomberman, Skull Kid, Ghirahim and Bayonetta there.

My, what a beautiful new avi you have there.
WHY IS BANDANA DEE IN THERE :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom