• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Because you are my mortal enemy, Mario.
Or should I say...
*Rips off MisterVideoGaming's hat*
Substitute Doll!

I cannot give you the means to translate my secret words!
And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids! :mad:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
All this hate for persona SMT X FE and I'm just here trying to pre-order it
If it's not your game, don't buy it
No need to bash it because you don't like the direction they went
But the Internet will be the Internet
Peeps will find any reason to bash a game, until it comes out and they enjoy it immensely :4dk:
I was expecting it to be more... Fire Emblem-y.

I probably would have liked it if I was into SMT as well, but as it stands it's not my cup of tea.

:231:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm still on the fence of buying the Mii Outfit DL- what am I saying, I'll eventually cave in.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So Fire Emblem will be on 2 cartridges. Both as seperate games like pokemon does..

Also I'm not the only person that noticed the main lord is a sword weilding Manakete, right?

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
You all folks know what was the best thing about this direct?
That we have to wait 2 1/2 months to get more nintendo news now :yeahboi:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thanks, DeviantArt!
Speaking of DeviantArt, there was this old fad where King K. Rool or Dedede would tickle the well crafted feet of their victims. That alone lets me know that the site is the stuff of nightmares other than the "original characters."

LZCXR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LZCXRR
Speaking of DeviantArt, there was this old fad where King K. Rool or Dedede would tickle the well crafted feet of their victims. That alone lets me know that the site is the stuff of nightmares other than the "original characters."
Another reason I barely use my account now
There are two types of people in dA, the one that make you feel bad for yourself and dismotivate you because of how good they are, and the other that make you feel good with yourself and you either like laughing at them or aren't as creepy (or just plain bad drawer) as them
BTW in a totally unrelated topic MUSIC

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can only say this...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed

Shadow Lugia colors, hell yeah!

Lonk confirmed. :troll:

I've noticed this outfit seems actually based on Link's Skyward Sword design rather than the Twilight Princess one he has in Smash.

And Mewtwo has his telekinetic item animations back from Melee. So epic.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

That Mewtwo alt colour looks awesome! :)

It's a bit odd they didn't post Lucas's character page yet though, or at least any screenshots with him. Not sure why that is.... Probably not 100% done yet.... :/

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed

Shadow Lugia colors, hell yeah!

Lonk confirmed. :troll:

I've noticed this outfit seems actually based on Link's Skyward Sword design rather than the Twilight Princess one he has in Smash.

And Mewtwo has his telekinetic item animations back from Melee. So epic.
Believe me, I've been on Mewtwo since we've first seen him. ^-^ He is looking more epic than I ever could have imagined. :3

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's a bit odd they didn't post Lucas's character page yet though, or at least any screenshots with him. Not sure why that is.... Probably not 100% done yet.... :/
They probably don't want to show many pictures of him yet. He doesn't even have a defined release date or prices, so maybe they want to announce those before adding his page.

We already have his trailer and confirmation and I'll be waiting for more news for sure.

wow guise
such rivalry
very fight

Is this DBZ? :troll:

Believe me, I've been on Mewtwo since we've first seen him. ^-^ He is looking more epic than I ever could have imagined. :3
Mewtwo looks much better in Smash 4 than he looked in Melee.

Here's hoping he gets the buffs he deserves.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
They probably don't want to show many pictures of him yet. He doesn't even have a defined release date or prices, so maybe they want to announce those before adding his page.

We already have his trailer and confirmation and I'll be waiting for more news for sure.
I suppose so, guess they will put his character page up once he got a definitive release and price like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom