• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Yes sir! I'm really hoping it doesn't end up Rated M like they anticipate.

I'm really hoping I'm right about the girl in my avi being Shiida, but I guess we won't find out until at least E3 or a fall direct.
You know I never actually thought about Shiida when trying to figure out who she is, I was thinking Lucina but the lack of the Mark of the Exalt rules her out. You could be right, just out of curiosity which FE characters would you (or anyone else) like to see in the game? For me, the lot they showed in the original reveal trailer would be good, though additions like some Laguz, Panne, Tharja, Shinion, The Black Knight, Lon'qu, Camus, Sanaki and others. Basically as many as possible from PoR, RD and Awakening. :)

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
The ability to vote more than once on the ballot gives me a sudden urge to rig the votes in favor of a character...:troll:
Except that it goes by IPs and a vote for a character will be the last vote on the specific system.

So, no. you can't do that. (I think anyways, according to a guy on the internet)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You know I never actually thought about Shiida when trying to figure out who she is, I was thinking Lucina but the lack of the Mark of the Exalt rules her out. You could be right, just out of curiosity which FE characters would you (or anyone else) like to see in the game? For me, the lot they showed in the original reveal trailer would be good, though additions like some Laguz, Panne, Tharja, Shinion, The Black Knight, Lon'qu, Camus, Sanaki and others. Basically as many as possible from PoR, RD and Awakening. :)
As long as Anna's in, I'm happy.

Pfft, of course she'll be in, it's pretty much obligatory.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Would you guys consider Fire Emblem to be one of Nintendo's big franchises? I mean, its seems much bigger nowadays than even Metroid.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
My attention will be split on the 15th, with the smash update and GTA V pc released a day earlier.

R0Y

Smash Master
Saw this in honour of GameStop crashing from Ness amiibo hype:

Also I can retire using this:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Would you guys consider Fire Emblem to be one of Nintendo's big franchises? I mean, its seems much bigger nowadays than even Metroid.
As someone who hasn't played Fire Emblem, I acknowledge its presence, fanbase and reputation for consistently top quality entries. So yeh.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Currently, it's in that range. It's definitely doing a lot more than Metroid is, that's for sure.
That reminds me, it's been 5 years since a new Metroid anything.

R0Y

Smash Master
Awakening sold over a million in the West alone, and any potential multi-million seller (like I'm sure they're hoping Splatoon is) is indeed a big Nintendo IP. And it's getting a home console crossover developed by Atlus. So yeah, I'd say it's huge now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, ya'll know that Isaac is a pretty cool guy right? It'd be nice if one or two of you folks voted for him. /smashpropaganda

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So, ya'll know that Isaac is a pretty cool guy right? It'd be nice if one or two of you folks voted for him. /smashpropaganda
Maybe. At this point I might just vote for characters others want because I just can't think of anyone to put.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So, ya'll know that King K. Rool is a pretty cool guy right? It'd be nice if one or two of you folks voted for him. /smashpropaganda
But I already have.

*wags finger* You'll have to try harder to break my loyalty. :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Currently, it seems so.
How can I say no to that avi?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Awakening sold over a million in the West alone, and any potential multi-million seller (like I'm sure they're hoping Splatoon is) is indeed a big Nintendo IP. And it's getting a home console crossover developed by Atlus. So yeah, I'd say it's huge now.
Do you have a source for that information, I can't find anything from Nintendo or other sales charts that says it sold over a million in the west. I'm very sure it did with Japan in consideration, but not so much with just the west.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Don't beg for votes, it makes you look pathetic I hate when people do this. If you want me to vote for someone convince me to vote for them. I have seen things like this all day and it getting annoying.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Not sure if this has been posted since yesterday, but thought I'd remind you all of this tear jerker:

R0Y

Smash Master
Do you have a source for that information, I can't find anything from Nintendo or other sales charts that says it sold over a million in the west. I'm very sure it did with Japan in consideration, but not so much with just the west.
Oh, I could be wrong. Woops.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Not sure if this has been posted since yesterday, but thought I'd remind you all of this tear jerker:

I really wonder if that guy's gonna make a follow-up to that now...
EDIT: My god, he did make a follow-up.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Yo I'm actually really excited for Lucas, he was my main in Brawl back before I joined the competitive scene, and I played Brawl for a long time before I did. The funny part is I don't have fun playing as Ness.

:4lucas: hype bois

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I'm very sure I'm not alone on this.

So what's your favorite DLC Mii costume? Monkey for me!
I surely would... If I didn't live in Central America where eShop has no service here.

About he costume, either Link or Proto.

Soul.

N O O N E W A N T S T O P L A Y N E S S A N Y M O R E B O Y S
IM SAD. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom