• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just checked email page and noticed I got one from Nintendo Customer Service.

Apparently I paid a dollar more than I should have on the WayForward sale for Might Switch Force 2 (Wii U). So they adjusted my eShop balance.

Cool beans!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Well, isn't that nice of them? : D
This isn't the first time they did something like this.

I bought the Batman: Arkham Origins Season Pass many moons ago. WB Games decided to cancel the final DLC of the Season Pass (only Wii U was affected). Instead of getting a giant "**** YOU", I got the entire Season Pass refunded and got the keep all the DLC that did get released.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ugh, am I the only one who never got why people are obsessed with K. Rool getting into Smash?

It's not Ridley levels, but so much people are obsessed on him.

D

Deleted member

Ugh, am I the only one who never got why people are obsessed with K. Rool getting into Smash?

But there's something I can say about it: K. Rool is irrelevant. You don't see him appearing in the latest DK games available. :troll:

Meh, who knows.

Strofirko

Smash Master

I like k rool too,the only thing that left from good old Rare,but I actually don't support him,the "big 3 "thing since the beginning left me with a bitter taste...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Overall though, this new game feels much more like FE X Persona to me.
Idk, it might increase sales, considering how much more popular Persona is than its incipient game.
Oh, I just noticed your profile says you're 22. I guess your parents are kinda conservative right? I did buy P3P (an M-rated game) in 2011 when I was 22, and mom found out about it later but I showed her some gameplay and it was all smoothed out since I didn't show the truly objectionable stuff (cough Mara cough). I suppose show your parents some of the less objectionable footage if worse comes to worst?

Don't worry, my mom is a bit conservative too

D

Deleted member

I like k rool too,the only thing that left from good old Rare,but I actually don't support him,the "big 3 "thing since the beginning left me with a bitter taste...
One was confirmed to be DLC (:4mewtwo:), one is too big to be playable, and one is just... a trophy. Logic at its finest. :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So many great games this year 0_0
My wallet has taken a hit
But I shan't worry since the WiiU has no games :troll:
Never thought I would use the word shan't

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
But I already have.

*wags finger* You'll have to try harder to break my loyalty. :p
Clearly I should take a marketing class.

Don't beg for votes, it makes you look pathetic I hate when people do this. If you want me to vote for someone convince me to vote for them. I have seen things like this all day and it getting annoying.
It was a joke. Chill, man. Vote for whoever the hell you want to.

R0Y

Smash Master
I will not buy toys!

...mother of god... I NEEEEEEDD YOUUUUU

Also, didn't know that Chica was girl in Spanish, that Chico is boy, and that Calamar is a squid. Mmm... calamari.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I will not buy toys!

...mother of god... I NEEEEEEDD YOUUUUU

Also, didn't know that Chica was girl in Spanish, that Chico is boy, and that Calamar is a squid. Mmm... calamari.
What did you think they meant?

R0Y

Smash Master
What did you think they meant?
I do not live near a Spanish-speaking country. Hence why if I heard it in a cartoon as a kid I thought Chica meant "honey" or something. Didn't know it was an actual word used in normal conversation. Chico I only knew from MGS.

But there I have it now, the etymology of the word "chick" in its slang usage.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
dem yarn yoshi amiibos though
We need more custom amiibos like that
A yarn kirby wouldn't be out of place

R0Y

Smash Master
I have the puppy preordered (and the :4wario: amiibo)

I had to wait in the store for 1½ hours due to severe computer problems to get them.
I'm tempted but it's like $35 American and I'm already buying the bloody game. Nintendo has eaten our wallets alive.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@FalKoopa , since I know how you like well written grammar and like Paper Mario, could you do a quick check on this EXACTLY 500 characters about my possible reason text for my vote?

the text is as is in the quote:

His potential is infinite and he would bring happiness with his bright, silly and lively animations. He could use his hammer and jump combined with badges to give him several effects to his attacks. He could do figures called STYLISH! to attack in the air. He can also use paper abilities such as folding himself into an airplane. Last, but not least, he could call his partners and Pixls he met from his games to assist him. Being made of paper, it would be interesting to fight with or against him.
Note: go crazy if you want because not only English isn't my first language, but I REALLY CARE ABOUT THIS!

Thanks! :)

Soul.

@FalKoopa , since I know how you like well written grammar and like Paper Mario, could you do a quick check on this EXACTLY 500 characters about my possible reason text for my vote?

the text is as is in the quote:

Note: go crazy if you want because not only English isn't my first language, but I REALLY CARE ABOUT THIS!

Thanks! :)
You forgot "A lot of people have been asking for Paper Mario lately".

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You forgot "A lot of people have been asking for Paper Mario lately".
here's the thing, this is NOT a chance rating, but rather why roughly he shou8ld be there.

Look, and especially how Sakurai has a very unique way of creating, it's better to use ALL 500 characters to actually tell him why it would be awesome rather than telling why he should be. Popularity isn't very dependant on his potential. Also, I would not state this without actually having proof....not doing this.

it;s hard to be exhaustive in 500 characters, and Im glad I did....it was hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom