• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Wait a freaking minute. It reads Dr. Mario - GYAKUTEN! (something)
Gyakuten Saiban happens to be Ace Attorney's Japanese name. <Speculation Intensifies>

:231:

Finally, this guy is going to appear in a Dr.Mario game. Everyone wanted this character of course.
What ? :luigimelee:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Finally, this guy is going to appear in a Dr.Mario game. Everyone wanted this character of course.
What ? :luigimelee:
I looked it up. 'Gyakuten' means reversal, so it's in the name only, but the coincidence is great. :laugh:

'Competitive' Mario Kart Wii summarized in one video:
Real men set Items to aggressive. :denzel:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Wait a freaking minute. It reads Dr. Mario - GYAKUTEN! (something)

Gyakuten Saiban happens to be Ace Attorney's Japanese name. <Speculation Intensifies>

Dr. Mario and Dr. Luigi investigate an empty sleeping pill bottle and discover the presence of remnants of the pill. They test this out on viruses(to make them sleep or something..). Little did they know, the existence of this pill and the bottle were pivotal evidence for a certain case regarding Samurais...

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
'Competitive' Mario Kart Wii summarized in one video:
"Funky Kong Kart Wii : For pros only. Enjoy a game where you'll only hear weird monkey voices on motorcycles."

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Severa or no Severa? That's the question. She's named Luna here, but that doesn't have to imply anything.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

Severa or no Severa? That's the question. She's named Luna here, but that doesn't have to imply anything.
Probably pulling a Priam and that's actually Severa's great great grand-daughter or something. Wasn't If said to be connected to Awakening?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Probably pulling a Priam and that's actually Severa's great great grand-daughter or something. Wasn't If said to be connected to Awakening?
No, it's not but that doesn't have to mean anything. They could bring her back with saying she's from the Outrealms. Or it's indeed her great great grand-daughter. So M RobinxSevera canon confirmed? :seuss:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Holy **** that lag was bad. I was rolling over the orange paint and like 10 seconds later it went blue

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You know, I think Funky Kong was left out in other Mario Kart games afterwards because of Mario Kart Wii.
I mean, when there's 12 monkeys with the same clothes screaming on motorcycles and having people calling it competitive, that's a pretty good reason to remove a character.
It's even worse than Melee with all those Foxes and Falcos. :foxmelee::falcomelee:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, I think Funky Kong was left out in other Mario Kart games afterwards because of Mario Kart Wii.
I mean, when there's 12 monkeys with the same clothes screaming on motorcycles and having people calling it competitive, that's a pretty good reason to remove a character.
It's even worse than Melee with all those Foxes and Falcos. :foxmelee::falcomelee:
He'll be missed.
not

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
No, it's not but that doesn't have to mean anything. They could bring her back with saying she's from the Outrealms.
Well, I guess that's possible, and probably more plausible. Marth and Ike are in FE: If after all, so they'll have to bring up the Outrealms thing again.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Charlotte Profile:
Savage Girl Power
Starting Class: Axe Fighter
A mercenary of the border of the Kingdom of Nohr.
She can be seen as a truly kind girl by anyone who talks to her, but this is just a play to get any man under her control. Her true nature is that of a strong yet crude hand to hand fighter. She dreams of marrying into high wealth and social status.
Looks like innocent fanservice girl isn't quite so innocent.

Severa will be the new Camus, she'll come into the if world amnesiac and lost while a lone priest/rod knight nurses her back to health and renames her. The next game will have her join you as a knight donning a mask stolen from Gerome trying to help her dearest lover.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820

I don't quite see the resemblance, but then again, she got Robin's brown hair in my playthrough.

That reminds me, I really hope Einherjar returns beyond Amiibo, this time with everyone from Awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom