• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Bah, it's over. There wasn't much that interesting. To me anyway.

Soul.

inb4 everyone thinks Roy/Ryu will be saved for E3.
So how about the new Mystery Dungeon. Eh

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, no Smash Bros (except the Amiibo) but hey, something they annouced here and there was cool. (Marth look pretty cool in FE IF!)

can you now answer at my first post on the previous page guys?

Edit: damn you're too fast guys!:shyguy:

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Set my expectations low. Looks like I lived through it.

What was everyone's personal highlight of that Direct? The hub world, crafting, and what looked like co-op play or army raids have me salivating. But more importantly, THOSE FIRE EMBLEM AMIIBO BE PACKIN'!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
So did I see it right when there aren't personality tests anymore, but you can choose between all starters and Pikachu?
Oh, Riolu is available as well.

What was everyone's personal highlight of that Direct? The hub world, crafting, and what looked like co-op play or army raids have me salivating. But more importantly, THOSE FIRE EMBLEM AMIIBO BE PACKIN'!
Chibi-Robo was cool, because it was unexpected. If looked pretty nice, too.

Last edited:

Soul.

Not really interested tbh
I'll try to be optimistic regarding the game, but it just looks like Gates to Infinity. Hopefully the story is better. And hopefully there's Wi-Fi co-op for adventure.
So did I see it right when there aren't personality tests anymore, but you can choose between all starters and Pikachu?
Riolu was in the roulette.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Wow, that Chibi Robo game looks pretty cool tho. And this is coming from someone who's extremely unfamiliar with the franchise.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This feel when nobody answer you're post. Guys please answer me, i begin to lose my sanity.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Chibi-Robo was cool, because it was unexpected. If looked pretty nice, too.
Looks like Chibi-Robo's got a fresh step with this new game. Photo Finder was not the most well-received game he's fared. Awkward choice for amiibo, I will say. Just more game-exclusive collectable hashers.

Apparently, Etika's got a thing for Daisy in Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Summer Olympic Games.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

Wasn't expecting much either.

The Chibi-Robo announcement was alright.
Didn't watch the Direct.
Looks like I didn't miss much.
Nope.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
FINALLY SOMEONE, THANK YOU FOR GOD CHRIST!!!!!! Pfioooouuu.... I beginned to be insane at this point. Thanks. Now answer at this post.
So i was looking some post on smashbros reddit for see some something when i find that..... and the comment about it are not better. I swear when i see this community be like this i'm just like :

(can someone edit the picture? With sentence in the image saying: When Melee? This game suck!!! Custom move lol!!!, saltz, No john. ONE ****ING MOVE!!! just like brawl but worst. WHERE IS WAVEDASH?!?! LOL SM4SH!!!! BETTER NERF GRENINJA!!!! etc.)
Plz

Soul.

Mario and Sonic at Rio 2016 looks cool, but Winter Games on DS was the best one. Adventure Tours was the only good thing about it lol.
Yeah, saw it on Serebii. It has all Pokémon, so that's nice as well.
I'm surprised there is no Shinx and the like. Guessing they are partners?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
So i was looking some post on smashbros reddit for see some something when i find that..... and the comment about it are not better. I swear when i see this community be like this i'm just like :

(can someone edit the picture? With sentence in the image saying: When Melee? This game suck!!! Custom move lol!!!, saltz, No john. ONE ****ING MOVE!!! just like brawl but worst. WHERE IS WAVEDASH?!?! LOL SM4SH!!!! BETTER NERF GRENINJA!!!! etc.)
Disclosure, I'm not very qualified to speak on matters of the meta game. But I'm learning ever so steadily. Personally, I'm a fan of all Smash games, but I tend to veer towards the latest entry in the series and I will keep it alive no matter what.

Some people just have concerns over some blatantly unfair tactics in the game, so I guess the least they can do is excise problematic custom moves and curtail certain tactics from being displayed. And even then, that would be very telling about the game balance and viable strategies. But hey, it's not like Melee was any different in that respect. Just the way it feels makes that more robust.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Mario and Sonic at Rio 2016 looks cool, but Winter Games on DS was the best one. Adventure Tours was the only good thing about it lol.

I guess, although I'm not a reliable authority on MD, considering I've never played one for more than ten minutes. :p
And yeah, Adventure Tours was great.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Disclosure, I'm not very qualified to speak on matters of the meta game. But I'm learning ever so steadily. Personally, I'm a fan of all Smash games, but I tend to veer towards the latest entry in the series and I will keep it alive no matter what.

Some people just have concerns over some blatantly unfair tactics in the game, so I guess the least they can do is excise problematic custom moves and curtail certain tactics from being displayed. And even then, that would be very telling about the game balance and viable strategies. But hey, it's not like Melee was any different in that respect. Just the way it feels makes that more robust.
Another person answer my question? Thank you so much. And yeah, Custom move are not all "broken" like anti-custom person said. Some are even very helpful for some character like Ganondorf but of course the community complain about the "broken" one and that's is very annoying for me...

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
FINALLY SOMEONE, THANK YOU FOR GOD CHRIST!!!!!! Pfioooouuu.... I beginned to be insane at this point. Thanks. Now answer at this post.

Plz
Well OK, here you go:

D

Deleted member

Adventure Tours was the closest thing we got from an actual Mario & Sonic adventure game. RIP that fantasy.

Soul.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. IT'S ALMOST JUNE.
MY FEELINGS HAVE NEVER FELT THIS POWERFUL BEING CALLED E3.
JUNE, MIDDLE OF THE YEAR; NX IS WAITING. I SHALL PLAY THE WAITING GAME.

lol caps. Yeah....

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Another person answer my question? Thank you so much. And yeah, Custom move are not all "broken" like anti-custom person said. Some are even very helpful for some character like Ganondorf but of course the community complain about the "broken" one and that's is very annoying for me...
Eh, I don't leave someone behind when they ask for an honest errand. ;)

Another thing, I am really curious to who ZeRo was referring to when he says you can kill with a throw from 30%. If anyone is motivated enough to cite some character info detailing which throws kill which characters at what percents, that would be helpful.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Eh, I don't leave someone behind when they ask for an honest errand. ;)

Another thing, I am really curious to who ZeRo was referring to when he says you can kill with a throw from 30%. If anyone is motivated enough to cite some character info detailing which throws kill which characters at what percents, that would be helpful.
Probably Heavy Skull Bash, that move can kill very early in the beginning at low %.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Tomorrow is June? But it seemed like just yesterday that it was May!
June is my month. June 24 will be my birthday. I'll be 16.
I still feel like an old man with Chaplin films and my old consoles at home.

Also, hi everybody. :mariomelee:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
June is my month. June 24 will be my birthday. I'll be 16.
I still feel like an old man with Chaplin films and my old consoles at home.

Also, hi everybody. :mariomelee:
"still feel like"? How long has this feeling subsisted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom