• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I heard someone mentioning Dark Souls a page ago
The games were:
Mario e sonic at rio
chibi-robo 2d+amiibo chibi robo
left 4 deadproject treasure
monster hunter x
the simsfire emblem if
dr mario 3ds
dragon quest viii
pokemon super mystery dungeon.
more :4yoshi:
Thats it.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's true, though.

That's where Slasher lives.

Don't wanna mess with Slasher.

LOL Bass misnaming.
:4megaman:

Seriously though, now Mario, Sonic, AND Mega Man will have been to Rio. That's pretty cool!

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So, I was thinking of the things I need to get for my birthday. For now, I want 2 games : "Splatoon" and "Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright". Does anyone have some suggestions to make ? Like a game I absolutely need to have on 3DS/Wii U ?
I have no other ideas other than those two games, plz.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So, I was thinking of the things I need to get for my birthday. For now, I want 2 games : "Splatoon" and "Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright". Does anyone have some suggestions to make ? Like a game I absolutely need to have on 3DS/Wii U ?
I say knock Splatoon off that list and just get Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright and all the Layton games that are out

Oh and Mario Kart if you don't have it by now

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I say knock off Splatoon and just get Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright and all the Layton games that are out.
Oh and Mario Kart if you don't have it by now
Nah, I still want to test Splatoon. The game looks original and people are loving it, so why not.
I was thinking of acutally buying Apollo Justice in a physical format instead of playing it on emulator. But I don't know. I also need to buy Dual Destinies.

And I have Mario Kart 8. I just suck at Mario Kart games.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The Wonderful 101? That's a really good (underrated...) game in my opinion.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I say don't get the Layton vs Wright game.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Nah, I still want to test Splatoon. The game looks original and people are loving it, so why not.
I was thinking of acutally buying Apollo Justice in a physical format instead of playing it on emulator. But I don't know. I also need to buy Dual Destinies.

If you beat Apollo Justice, I don't recommend it. Instead, buy some other game, like, as you mentioned, Ace Attorney x Professor Layton.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

yeah on because of Layton vs Wright, it maks me what to try out the Wright games
Why not, Its amazing :o

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nah that game is properly rated.
You don't like it huh? This game deserve more love in my opinion. I mean, this game have for exemple the best QTE i have ever seen!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The Wonderful 101? That's a really good (underrated...) game in my opinion.
I know this one, wasn't it made by the same guy who made Bayonetta ? Either way, I could buy it.
Unfortunaly for you, I count on playing every Ace Attorney game. Since this crossover can actually be put in the timeline, I want to play it. And technically, it was the first version of the new Ace Attorney game that will be released in 2016. Old fashioned trials with more witnesses.

I know however that technically speaking, this Ace Attorney game is the weakest of them all. It's not bad, just okay. Well at least, that's what I remember hearing from ProJared. And his reviews are trustworthy, so I know what I'll get.

If you beat Apollo Justice, I don't recommend it. Instead, buy some other game, like, as you mentioned, Ace Attorney x Professor Layton.
Why do you not recommend it ? It's still a good game.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I know this one, wasn't it made by the same guy who made Bayonetta ? Either way, I could buy it.

Unfortunaly for you, I count on playing every Ace Attorney game. Since this crossover can actually be put in the timeline, I want to play it. And technically, it was the first version of the new Ace Attorney game that will be released in 2016. Old fashioned trials with more witnesses.

I know however that technically speaking, this Ace Attorney game is the weakest of them all. It's not bad, just okay. Well at least, that's what I remember hearing from ProJared. And his reviews are trustworthy, so I know what I'll get.

Why do you not recommend it ? It's still a good game.
Tbh Ace Attorney does not have replayability for me.
If you replay it, you are already going to know where to investigate, what to press, what to present, what twists are coming.
It's the only problem I have with the series, really.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yup, it's the same guy who created Bayonetta that do this game.
even Bayonetta is in the game as a bonus!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Tbh Ace Attorney does not have replayability for me.
If you replay it, you are already going to know where to investigate, what to press, what to present, what twists are coming.
It's the only problem I have with the series, really.
Nah, it has some if you want to see some dialogues again. And some cool scenes.

-------------------------------------------------------------​
So I just looked up on some sites, and calculated the price of both Sploon and Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright.
Sploon cost less than PLvsPW : 40 euros for Sploon and 47 for PLvsPW.
It's weird that a 3DS game cost more than a Wii U game.
Add Apollo Justice, wich cost 20 euros, and the 3 games would cost me 108 euros.
Looks good for me. :luigi:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Anyone wants to play Smash with me?
3DS, customs allowed if you wish.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Nah, it has some if you want to see some dialogues again. And some cool scenes.

-------------------------------------------------------------​
So I just looked up on some sites, and calculated the price of both Sploon and Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright.
Sploon cost less than PLvsPW : 40 euros for Sploon and 47 for PLvsPW.
It's weird that a 3DS game cost more than a Wii U game.
Add Apollo Justice, wich cost 20 euros, and the 3 games would cost me 108 euros.
Looks good for me. :luigi:
47 euros? hmm 51.27?!
To buy it new is the US( even though the website says "not available") Its 31.99

Omg why would it cost that much?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyone wants to play Smash with me?
3DS, customs allowed if you wish.
I do if you want.
Edit skaaaa: well so this game is not for you, simple is that. But this game is not just Asura Wrath version Nintendo, cleary there is more depth in the gameplay and the story is good too.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
47 euros? hmm 51.27?!
To buy it new is the US( even though the website says "not available") Its 31.99
Omg why would it cost that much?
I don't know. It's not a good price, but apparently people really like this game (4/5 stars).
Also, Apollo Justice is only in english on the french sites. Thank god the DS games works on any 3DS and are not limited like 3DS games (you know, can't play a japanese game on a pal 3DS).

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Dude get Bayonetta
It comes with the second one
:189:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
NEW DR. MARIO GAME FOR 3DS!!!!????

**** YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Seeing the trailer, I'm glad it's offering more than what Wii U's Dr. Luigi had. DAY ONE PURCHASE FOR ME!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom