• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
i have no idea what are you talking about
are you using your imagination
It's what you would call a "mental exercise." If I don't role play to exercise my mind often, I go crazy.

(Inb4 some mod makes the title Smash 4 Social 5.0: Soul.! Get back here with Cliffjumper's cookies!)

Soul.

It's what you would call a "mental exercise." If I don't role play to exercise my mind often, I go crazy.

(Inb4 some mod makes the title Smash 4 Social 5.0: Soul.! Get back here with Cliffjumper's cookies!)
I thought the meaning of roleplay was seeing lots of users go to a YouTube channel and act as if it were a chatroom, then have a "wedding;" all in one roleplay.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I thought the meaning of roleplay was seeing lots of users go to a YouTube channel and act as if it were a chatroom, then have a "wedding;" all in one roleplay.
Roleplaying is understanding a certain character and then thinking like them and how they respond to a situation. RPing is way moew fun than it looks!

As for the wedding part, I don't know when @Cyndane's & @Hylian's is.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
All I ever seem to do on Splatoon is wait around to join a battle and overcome errors. Obvz there is something wrong here. Annoyingggggg.

D

Deleted member

It's good to have all three consoles, actually. Not interested in both right now, though. Games currently don't appeal to me, and I'm fine with just having a Wii U.
Not saying that's a bad thing, you do you. And I'll also do you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just saying that out of the 3 consoles, I think that the Wii U and PS4 are on about equal footing when it comes to what you get out of them. Right now the Xbox One isn't worth it at all to most people unless you're like me and really want something like Sunset Overdrive or Halo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Remember when: Donuts are shaped like the letter O?

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
Dank memes? I was waiting for "get out me car" to come back. Guess it won't.

get out me swamp

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

I am here for the posting of the "dank may mayz".

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nintendo Direct at 4am MST... should I stay up?

nahhhh

Inb4 Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom