• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quibble

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blueurce
Well, today was cool I guess.

Started out with me biking to meet my friends, half way to meeting them my bike got hit by a car and I hurt my leg and had to wait to be picked up by my friend's mom.

Then, we bought a Neopet plushy and a Webkinz because why not. Then we went to Subway and I went home and watched Wreck it Ralph (10/10 movie.).

Decent day indeed (Although I have to get a new tire for my bike...).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A system of T-Storms is coming near my city....

hype

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Neopets still exist?

also instead of the usual lankypost
SOME

hopefully someone continues it
There is one this weekend in Dallas.

I got an autograph from Charles Martinet, and when I mentioned Waluigi being the best he put "Waluigi number one, Wa!" at the top.

It was a pretty cool day
:0 noice
I'm gonna be going to the one in Ny in oct
just to say I did lmao
and count the endless deadpool cosplayers
:189:

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
There is one this weekend in Dallas.

I got an autograph from Charles Martinet, and when I mentioned Waluigi being the best he put "Waluigi number one, Wa!" at the top.

It was a pretty cool day
Can you by any chance show us?

Sorry but that just sounds so cool that I just have to see it!

Last edited:

Geek

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeektheMeek
OK, just so everyone knows, I think I found the best post in Splatoon history.

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Hey guys, how's it going? Did I miss anything special or has nothing changed in here?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Hey guys, how's it going? Did I miss anything special or has nothing changed in here?
A bit of both. Saturdays are pretty slow since people venture out into a dreaded place called the "real world".

Soul.

Are they slow or is it slow because of... you know, um. The game that just came out?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was checking random figure reviews and this one was the best imo

I don't know anything about Saber of Fate/Stay Night but I want this figma lol

D

Deleted member

So I caved in and got an Xbox One, Killer Instinct, Witcher 3, and Sunset Overdrive. Also Splatoon.
They're all pretty rad, and Witcher 3 is probably one of the best games that's come out this generation.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, after 2 days, I finally knew what happened in front of my house :p

D

Deleted member

Most of the videos I found are of the game glitched to hell
I mean it's still a really ****ing good game in spite of that. I've encountered no glitches in about 8 hours of playing, and besides, just because a game has glitches doesn't necessarily mean it's bad.
Though I am playing the Xbone version which is apparently the best one technically so maybe I'm talking out of my ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

So I caved in and got an Xbox One, Killer Instinct, Witcher 3, and Sunset Overdrive. Also Splatoon.
They're all pretty rad, and Witcher 3 is probably one of the best games that's come out this generation.
No PS4? Congratulations. :troll:

D

Deleted member

No PS4? Congratulations. :troll:
Hey man I've had a PS4 since a little after launch day and it's a purchase I do not regret. If you're going to get any of the two consoles other than Wii U I would go with PS4 because it has much more on offer than the Xbox One. I only bought an Xbone because I'm a crazy ******* and wanted what few exclusives it has.
Oh yeah and the PS4 has Bloodborne. That alone is a selling point to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What happend?
Well, it wasn't nothing related to drugs... it was just a salty cop

A neighbor accientally crashed a cop who was on his free day; so he was using his civilian car instead of a police car
The neighbor and the cop got into a fist fight, that ended when the cop pulled out his gun, the two sides left to check their cars (both of them had mild to no damage)
Later that day... well, night, the cop brought like 6 patrols just to try and arrest the neighbor.
After more than 1 hour of arguing, a supervisor arrived there and checked both cars, took photos etc.
The supervisor sided with the neighbor because the cop was exaggerating or something, but his car got towed because it was not registered and he'll need to pay $8000 MXN to get it back

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey man I've had a PS4 since a little after launch day and it's a purchase I do not regret. If you're going to get any of the two consoles other than Wii U I would go with PS4 because it has much more on offer than the Xbox One. I only bought an Xbone because I'm a crazy ******* and wanted what few exclusives it has.
Oh yeah and the PS4 has Bloodborne. That alone is a selling point to me.
It's good to have all three consoles, actually. Not interested in both right now, though. Games currently don't appeal to me, and I'm fine with just having a Wii U.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, it wasn't nothing related to drugs... it was just a salty cop

A neighbor accientally crashed a cop who was on his free day; so he was using his civilian car instead of a police car
The neighbor and the cop got into a fist fight, that ended when the cop pulled out his gun, the two sides left to check their cars (both of them had mild to no damage)
Later that day... well, night, the cop brought like 6 patrols just to try and arrest the neighbor.
After more than 1 hour of arguing, a supervisor arrived there and checked both cars, took photos etc.
The supervisor sided with the neighbor because the cop was exaggerating or something, but his car got towed because it was not registered and he'll need to pay $8000 MXN to get it back
I would need some popcorn for that show
---
Freedom Planet has some good music
I haven't played it though

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Lunchlady Doris said:
You sure did miss a lot of shenanigans ever since the start of the month, such as me getting bombed about Disney movies countless times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom