• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You guys were talking about sex!? How dare you! You guys should take advice from the Jonas Brothers:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Just stop. It's not funny. It's clearly fake. And it doesn't add much in the way of conversation.
Anyways, if we're talking DLC, anyone want to throw ideas out for stages?
I was hoping Melee's Kraid Stage or the Brawl Prime stage would make into the 3DS version. Since the Wii-U version had two Metroid stages, but the 3DS doesn't.

While we're at it, Melee Mute City would be amazing. Though I guess a lot of lag would be expected in For Fun.

I don't remember how many N64 stages are in either game, so I guess one or two from that game would be cool. Namely Hyrule Castle being a good choice.
I just Pirate Ship to come back. Why is it gone? It would have looked so good with WWHD's graphics.

Soul.

Mega Man has some good customs, thogh the Ice Slash isn't really useful. Crash Bomb has more killing power, and Danger Wrap gives more mindgames and shield pressure. Hyper bombs aren't really great compared to the two other neutral b moves. The angle it makes isn't really great for pressuring, the main thing of the Super Fighting Robot.

I never play Pac-Man because I dislike his playstyle, but he's still one funny character to see and play. So I don't know his customs except for the Flaming Down B.

I don't think there's a lot of room for Mario to have unique custom moves, but it would have been the logical choice. Palutena seems weird to me. She's not really easy for beginners, and while her customs are definitely awesome and unique, using Mario for this role would have gaved a lot more success to promote customs to new players.
I've seen people use Freaky Fruit on Pac-Man because I dunno, customs I guess? I'm not sure how can you use these projectiles other than Down B.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yeah, Bridge of Eldin. It's the least interesting Zelda-stage they could have brought back in my opinion and yet it returned...

Yeah...I guess they thought representing Twilight Princess via a stage was a bigger priority...
But then Toon Link is in the game but there's no stage represnting him? Sigh...
Maybe they thought 3DS representation (Spirit Train) was good enough?

D

Deleted member

I don't think they would've taken their time to bring the WW stage back with a new art style to match the remake. They'd just port it over and be done with it, but you're talking about something else.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I've seen people use Freaky Fruit on Pac-Man because I dunno, customs I guess? I'm not sure how can you use these projectiles other than Down B.
All the customs of Samus are meh.
  • The Neutral B is either a slow charged shot or a close combat charged shot.
  • The Side B moves are either a slow or fast missile.
  • The UpB moves are the only ones useful. One gives you a better horizontal recovery, the second one a better OOS option, as well as a higher vertical distance. They pretty good.
  • The Down B moves sucks. The first one are slippery bombs that removes the momentum in the air of Samus while using the move. The other is just a big bomb that can be dodged easily.
Are the customs for Pikachu good ? I tested the little guy and he's really fun to play.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Pirate Ship was cut because they couldn't get the new HD bloom lighting to work. :troll:

I like Bridge of Eldin though. Tink has Spirit Tracks as a stage too.

Soul.

All the customs of Samus are meh.
  • The Neutral B is either a slow charged shot or a close combat charged shot.
  • The Side B moves are either a slow or fast missile.
  • The UpB moves are the only ones useful. One gives you a better horizontal recovery, the second one a better OOS option, as well as a higher vertical distance. They pretty good.
  • The Down B moves sucks. The first one are slippery bombs that removes the momentum in the air of Samus while using the move. The other is just a big bomb that can be dodged easily.
Are the customs for Pikachu good ? I tested the little guy and he's really fun to play.
Thunder Wave and Heavy Skull Bash are the only good ones. The rest are trash. Thunder Shock sucks; Meteor QA is slower; Quick Feet can only move once; Shocking Skull Bash is, well, trash, and things like Thunder Burst/Distant Thunder aren't worth using.
Thunder Wave lets us have a silly infinite and set up for KO's; Heavy Skull Bash gives Pikachu another move to KO. Charge it like a Smash attack and it charges faster. It's hilarious.

I thought Samus's Missile customs were good, especially Relentless Missiles.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Wow codename steam failed on japan,now abe lincoln will only be in smash if he pulls out a little mac.

Soul.

I don't know why are people saying I hate happiness. Who said I did.
It's an opinion regarding a game. I don't hate happiness lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom