• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Why do the videos here sometimes show up as being the "Waluigi is everywhere" video??
Wait, that happens to other people too?

Well, basically, sometimes when Smashboards fails to load properly/loads slowly, certain things will be replaced by a video on the page for some reason. Not sure why, but the video can replace the Posting section, the ads, or even certain images. (This has happened to me many times)

As for why it replaces them with the Waluigi is everywhere video...

You'll find your answer under the 2nd spoiler in my signature.
Well, I guess he truly IS everywhere. :p

:231:
It's true.

Soul.

Like, the game is overrated (please please please no more boring jokes), but at the same time it's not overrated because of it being a new franchise. I just... don't even know anymore. Splatoon seems like that kind of material that everyone likes, but then people get disappointed.

What does the August update do again?

D

Deleted member

Like, the game is overrated (please please please no more boring jokes), but at the same time it's not overrated because of it being a new franchise. I just... don't even know anymore. Splatoon seems like that kind of material that everyone likes, but then people get disappointed.

What does the August update do again?
Full-fledged feature length expansion.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The lack of a "meh" emoticon on this forum is disturbing.
For me it's the lack of a B-Rabbit The King or Smoke Weed Everyday emoticon that disturbing me. Epsically the King one!:4mewtwo:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I managed to get a Charizard amiibo at Toys R Us. Still no luck with Greninja...or Ness at Gamestop...not even Jigglypuff! And I showed up 30 minutes after the store opened...Toys R Us was still putting the amiibo stock up when I arrived. They are all in the same shopping center, so I could easily walk between the three.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just waiting some cool annoucements at E3 or somewhere else for my dong to expand.:4dk:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That feel when Walmart doesn't have any Wave 4 amiibo, not even Wario
you know, it feels good to not give a **** about amiibos ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
'sup guys.

So what's the opinion on Splatoon in here? Is the multiplayer worth it?
don't have it So I wouldn't know. I'm to busy filling out fasfas and playing Mario kart

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You know, it's not because I'm not interested in Splatoon that I didn't get it yet, but more that I don't have the money I'm willing to use on it right now.

I might get it sometime, but not any time soon.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

I see I'm not the only one seeing Sexy Squidward everywhere.
For a multiplayer game designed to compete with popular multiplayer shooters within Nintendo's market, I fail to see why many people aren't riding the train for this.

Then again, I was one of those people.

Soul.

For a multiplayer game designed to compete with popular multiplayer shooters within Nintendo's market, I fail to see why many people aren't riding the train for this.

Then again, I was one of those people.
Lack of interest maybe. Or the fact that it's "overhyped."
Or just not interested in general.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just stop. It's not funny. It's clearly fake. And it doesn't add much in the way of conversation.

Anyways, if we're talking DLC, anyone want to throw ideas out for stages?

I was hoping Melee's Kraid Stage or the Brawl Prime stage would make into the 3DS version. Since the Wii-U version had two Metroid stages, but the 3DS doesn't.

While we're at it, Melee Mute City would be amazing. Though I guess a lot of lag would be expected in For Fun.

I don't remember how many N64 stages are in either game, so I guess one or two from that game would be cool. Namely Hyrule Castle being a good choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom