• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Imagine if Mario went back on Earth after Super Mario Galaxy after the Squid war and see that the world is now filled with kiddy-squids.
:mariomelee: : "Luigi, is this a new planet from an other galaxy ?"
:luigimelee: : "No Mario, it's...hum, well, Earth."
:mariomelee: : "..."
:luigimelee: : "..."
:mariomelee: : "Let's go back with Rosalina, it's better this way."
:luigimelee: : "Hum, yeah, yeah, sure ! Sounds good to me. But...what about the others on Earth, like Wario, Waluigi, Daisy or the Toads ? Should we-"
:mariomelee: : "What about the others."
*Mario and a sadly confused Luigi goes back to the ship of Rosalina*
This sounds a little like Game Theory.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So since there is not draw topic on this forum. (i think and i want to post this here) I will just post this.

#Sonic.EXEWorstCreepypastaEver

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
-relevent-
MLG videos ruined this song for me xp
Yeah, It's hard for me to take this song seriously/not think about the MLG videos.

I'm listening to this right now:
Alongside some Touhou music, some Mario music, and some Smash remixes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Splatoon hype will never die!
yeah it will
Everything dies

And if it doesn't die then it just becomes annoying
That or amiibo hunting, or glaring at their clocks until Amazon amiibos go up for sale.
I want those Amiibo cards Nintendo said they would do. Take up less space

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hello all. I'm back from the wedding, or more accurately, back from the hotel I had to spend the night at due to how long the afterparty went on. ::p

Both my mom and her hubby teared up a little among several guests as well, but they were beyond happy. I had the role of the ring bearer, I had a hard time not tearing up a bit myself during the ceremony.

Most of the party after that and some new family photos being taken involved dancing and eating. I'm pathetic at dancing, so I only did a mother/son dance and a brief dance with my grandma as well, spent most of the rest of the wedding talking to people, especially family and one of my good friends who were able to attend. Instead of a wedding cake, there was a sweet table which had some cupcakes of four different flavors (I mostly just had the chocolate ones. I have a nut allergy but all of the food there was selected by my folks to completely safe, and the desserts were all homemade by them as well) and a whole bunch of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. I also participated in a conga line (during which I attempted to imitate the animations of how the Mercs of TF2 do the conga, but I think I failed pretty terribly, lol). Since my mom had asked personally, there were a lot of songs I liked being played there, but still I didn't dance much, I mostly just ate food and talked with my friend. The DJ ended up making a few picks of his own though, which to my surprise included Gangnam Style. I burst out laughing, finally gave in and danced to that for a bit. My friend just stayed behind though, while his little brother had given everyone a good time by dancing really silly and madly throughout the whole night, we all had a fun time watching him.

We got to see a lot of friends and family that we hadn't seen in a long time, I even got to meet a few people I hadn't met before that night. The newly wed couple talked to a lot of the guests but spent most of their time right by each other's side.

Most people stayed until the very end, which had my mom and her hubby quickly run towards a car for their honeymoon which began last night. They ran through two lines formed by the guests, me and the rest of the guests had a send-off for them involving sparklers.

So yeah, new happy family. Twas a good night, but also a long one, so I'm glad to be home now. They refused to tell anyone where they were going to for their honeymoon though (at least not until sometime after they get back from it. Must be intending for it to be a surprise) and they'll be on it for about a week. It's just me and my grandmother at home until then, but I will be talking to them through my phone every now and then to see how they're doing.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I got my non finals grade, but they are all out so, the final mark should be extremely similar to the grade I have now and....

All good. Only the French class worried me because there was one exam I actually did bad, but it was a special case (seriously, even the teacher agreed to that). But the final got way better so I pass at an ok mark....especially considering the average (hint, it';s slightly below 50.....ouch).

So, every mark is over average by around 10 or more.....

essentially, I really am pleased to these marks :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I won a race and then got a " A communication Error has occurred"
Hello all. I'm back from the wedding, or more accurately, back from the hotel I had to spend the night at due to how long the afterparty went on. ::p

Both my mom and her hubby teared up a little among several guests as well, but they were beyond happy. I had the role of the ring bearer, I had a hard time not tearing up a bit myself during the ceremony.

Most of the party after that and some new family photos being taken involved dancing and eating. I'm pathetic at dancing, so I only did a mother/son dance and a brief dance with my grandma as well, spent most of the rest of the wedding talking to people, especially family and one of my good friends who were able to attend. Instead of a wedding cake, there was a sweet table which had some cupcakes of four different flavors (I mostly just had the chocolate ones. I have a nut allergy but all of the food there was selected by my folks to completely safe, and the desserts were all homemade by them as well) and a whole bunch of chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. I also participated in a conga line (during which I attempted to imitate the animations of how the Mercs of TF2 do the conga, but I think I failed pretty terribly, lol). Since my mom had asked personally, there were a lot of songs I liked being played there, but still I didn't dance much, I mostly just ate food and talked with my friend. The DJ ended up making a few picks of his own though, which to my surprise included Gangnam Style. I burst out laughing, finally gave in and danced to that for a bit. My friend just stayed behind though, while his little brother had given everyone a good time by dancing really silly and madly throughout the whole night, we all had a fun time watching him.

We got to see a lot of friends and family that we hadn't seen in a long time, I even got to meet a few people I hadn't met before that night. The newly wed couple talked to a lot of the guests but spent most of their time right by each other's side.

Most people stayed until the very end, which had my mom and her hubby quickly run towards a car for their honeymoon which began last night. They ran through two lines formed by the guests, me and the rest of the guests had a send-off for them involving sparklers.

So yeah, new happy family. Twas a good night, but also a long one, so I'm glad to be home now. They refused to tell anyone where they were going to for their honeymoon though (at least not until sometime after they get back from it. Must be intending for it to be a surprise) and they'll be on it for about a week. It's just me and my grandmother at home until then, but I will be talking to them through my phone every now and then to see how they're doing.
Cute but Im sorry if this is rude but, a tldr spoiler...?

Welp, I'm off to do work on this school stuff :urg:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
View attachment 53986
Super Smash Bros Cash is my favorite Smash Bros game.

Combining NSMB2 and Smash Bros was the best thing Nintendo ever did.
:troll:

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Why do the videos here sometimes show up as being the "Waluigi is everywhere" video??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom