• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I don't know why are people saying I hate happiness. Who said I did.
It's an opinion regarding a game. I don't hate happiness lmao
Did you even try the game?

I have a bad feeling about this. :4shulk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
@ Soul. Soul. is the grumpy grandpa' of this thread. He knows hapiness, but prefers to be grumpy because it's better.
Soul confirmed for replacing Arin in Game Grumps. :pikachumelee:

Last edited:

Soul.

my ways of judging a game are this:
1. watch a video of the game
2. wait until it releases
3. repeat step 1
4. judge
5. k done

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Everyone else is playing Splatoon

And I'm playing Fire Emblem Path of Radiance.

And then there's the Ness Amiibo on my shelf that my girlfriend managed to get at GameStop for a surprise coming home present.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
3. repeat step 1
4. judge
5. k done
....I will tell by experience, it might go wrong at one point and when I say "wrong" i mean according to what you would actually think of the game if you had it.

Trust me, i had a very bad experience judging spm, please, do not redo what I did while I regret so much.....

D

Deleted member

....I will tell by experience, it might go wrong at one point and when I say "wrong" i mean according to what you would actually think of the game if you had it.

Trust me, i had a very bad experience judging spm, please, do not redo what I did while I regret so much.....
What if the game just doesn't interest him?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
What if the game just doesn't interest him?
that;s another thing.

What I mean is judging the quality BY judging....that is what I don;t think you should do.

for example, I do love the color scheme of the game, but overall, it's pretty irrelevant if I want to review the game.....I don;t care = I CANNOT review it, the only thing I can possibly do is aying "it looks good/awfull", but i can;t say "it's good/awfull".

That;s my point....

D

Deleted member

I still find "T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopas" as non-canon and irrelevant unless Nintendo of Japan (which created the character) says it's the real deal. It's pure marketing and made-up information. Look at Sonic CD's US manual. You don't see "Amy Rose", instead, you see "Princess Sally". That's what I'm talking about.

Meh...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
3. repeat step 1
4. judge
5. k done
I actually do this too

thats what I did with Persona Q.
I watched reviewers play it
waited until it was out and watched videos of other playing it

The only different thing I do was I bought it before I judged it
But I wont lie when I said " I don't know if I'll like this" Before I even got it

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
And finally, Konami backpedals and claiming they're still in the game console business (still have doubts :snake: will happen in Smash though). http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/234555-konami-backpedals-will-continue-to-develop-console-games
If Kojima is gone I would wager that the chances of Snake coming back are still minuscule.
Of course it probably wouldn't make much of a difference as I'm guessing Sakurai and Nintendo are the reason Snake's not in Smash 4 anyway, not Konami.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If Kojima is gone I would wager that the chances of Snake coming back are still minuscule.
Of course it probably wouldn't make much of a difference as I'm guessing Sakurai and Nintendo are the reason Snake's not in Smash 4 anyway, not Konami.
Didnt Kojima say he didn't want snake in Smash 4 this time Or and I grabbing a memory that isn't real?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Didnt Kojima say he didn't want snake in Smash 4 this time Or and I grabbing a memory that isn't real?
No, it was the opposite. When asked about Snake he said that he publicly asked Sakurai to "please use Snake".
Although I'm sure he knew that wasn't happening because it was very shortly before release.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Eh just let him do what he wants, it sorta is his opinion if he wants to do it that way
---

I keep hearing Mourning Doves outside but I never ****ing see them

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Eh just let him do what he wants, it sorta is his opinion if he wants to do it that way
that;s actually the point.

See, if I continue my spm example, my true opinion is that there;s almost nothing that prevents me from enjoying it as a paper mario game.

Which was NOT my PERCEIVED judgment on it. In the end, if I never actually played that game, i would have an opinion on it that wouldn';t even be consistent with myself.

Which is actually like a fake opinion, I would act like it is because I think it is, but the reality is it's not and in this case, even contradicts myself.....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
that;s actually the point.

See, if I continue my spm example, my true opinion is that there;s almost nothing that prevents me from enjoying it as a paper mario game.

Which was NOT my PERCEIVED judgment on it. In the end, if I never actually played that game, i would have an opinion on it that wouldn';t even be consistent with myself.

Which is actually like a fake opinion, I would act like it is because I think it is, but the reality is it's not and in this case, even contradicts myself.....
eh whatever

He does it his way, you do it your way
I sorta do it the same way

Also, there is no such thing as a "fake opinion"

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Should I buy The Wonderful 101? I know it was a commercial failure, but was it a good game?

I wonder what would have happened to W101 if Nintendo had have given it as much marketing attention as they did Splatoon...

D

Deleted member

Should I buy The Wonderful 101? I know it was a commercial failure, but was it a good game?

I wonder what would have happened to W101 if Nintendo had have given it as much marketing attention as they did Splatoon...
I heard it is, but that's all I can say. Never tried it.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
All right, I have all the customs for :pikachumelee:. I just need to transfer the sets to the Wii U.
Now time to unlock DK's custom moves. Air Bender Dong, here we go. :dkmelee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom