• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Of course, I knew you'd pay way too much attention to the whole "Never played" comment.
Seeing as how randomized dungeons are literally unavoidable and one of the main things in PMD, as well as extremely easy to notice due to being part of the title itself, yeah, assuming you've never played is indeed a safe assumption.

That said, if you have played the games, then that just tells me that you're really ignorant.

It's fine to not know a feature a game had. The point here is that you criticized the game for having a feature that it has always had, and acting like it's a big deal.

And about the "You never care" thing, I KNEW you'd take that literally.
Of course you "care" about things, duh. But you're always saying things like that. "I don't care" and the like.
It's expected.

And be honest, is it ever worth it?
I don't need thousands of posts telling me to realize something. It is that simple.
I also don't feel like arguing with you, Blargg, or anyone---I'm not risking myself to get points. I never feel like starting an argument, only when need be.

I wasn't even criticizing the feature; it's more of me giving details about the game if anything. It was just a misunderstanding.

The "I don't care" has become more of a tradition here if that's something.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Same question here, where is this infamous "flaming" ? I'm still wondering.
Just a bunch of nerds fighting over randomized dungeons in a Poke man game for a kiddie console.

X B R O S

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Same question here, where is this infamous "flaming" ? I'm still wondering.
Referring to the argument between Soul and Blargg. There are some insults being flung.

Then again it didn't really involve you so it really wasn't necessary to ask. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Settle down, guys. No need to get into flaming.
Whao what? Am I missing something? What flaming?
Referring to the argument between Soul and Blargg. There are some insults being flung.

Then again it didn't really involve you so it really wasn't necessary to ask. :p
Over a game? wow What are we, 5 year olds?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I never really bothered changing my sig in a long time. Then again, I like where it's at right now.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
All this Touhou talk made me remember one thing I wanted to ask : are those characters really that ridiculously powerful ?
I saw the "Melee Battle" made by Screwattack between Dio and a Touhou character, and she won. There's no research, and I honnestly didn't care Dio lost, but I'm still wondering if those characters are that OP.

Can someone answer this ?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just a bunch of nerds fighting over randomized dungeons in a Poke man game for a kiddie console.

X B R O S
Because it's clear that only nerd play PMD right?:4wario2: (wait that's mean that i'm a nerd too?Only played PMD 2 )

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This post was irrelevant to the [lol] discussion in order to commemorate my 5,600th ****post. :4wario2:

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Just wanted to know, that's all.
Also, only PMD 2 was good. The first one was boring and the third one on 3DS was not great.
Yay, my opinion matters so much. :troll:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
All this Touhou talk made me remember one thing I wanted to ask : are those characters really that ridiculously powerful ?
I saw the "Melee Battle" made by Screwattack between Dio and a Touhou character, and she won. There's no research, and I honnestly didn't care Dio lost, but I'm still wondering if those characters are that OP.

Considering Touhou has an immense number of characters, if it was someone like Reimu, Yukari or Eiki Shiki, then it's understandable. Some of them do have reality-warping powers.

:231:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't need thousands of posts telling me to realize something. It is that simple.
I also don't feel like arguing with you, Blargg, or anyone---I'm not risking myself to get points. I never feel like starting an argument, only when need be.

I wasn't even criticizing the feature; it's more of me giving details about the game if anything. It was just a misunderstanding.

The "I don't care" has become more of a tradition here if that's something.
Honestly, I just don't see how "The PMD series will never be good again" and "I'm. Just. Done." could possibly not be criticisms/negativity.

It just sounds a little preemptively harsh on a game we know next to nothing about.

(Kinda like a lot of the people complaining about SMT x FE)

But I'm fine with ending this argument here.

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa who's that character inbetween Bowser and Dedede in your sig? :b:
Hong Meiling, if I'm correct.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This post was irrelevant to the [lol] discussion in order to commemorate my 5,600th ****post. :4wario2:
All hail Space Stranger! Our god and only....wait what i am saying? You're just cool.:4wario:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879

Some of them really are.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Thats Juri in your icon, right? I miss Yu Yu Hakusho
I had forgotten if that character was even given a name. But I could recognize that she's from that series.

You know what they say, opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one.
I'm sure there's someone who'll get offended by that. Probably because they were born without a butt. Which is indeed, very unfortunate.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Hello, new icon.
Pretty cute character, if I do say so m'self.

And now I must go home, g'bye folks!
Stay frosty!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Considering Touhou has an immense number of characters, if it was someone like Reimu, Yukari or Eiki Shiki, then it's understandable. Some of them do have reality-warping powers.

Some of them really are.
Well it was Sakuya Izayoi, vampire hunter if I recall correctly.
What are those powers by the way ?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Well it was Sakuya Izayoi, vampire hunter if I recall correctly.
What are those powers by the way ?
Sakuya can manipulate time and space, I believe.

Her mistress Remilia can manipulate fate itself.

Yuyuko Saigyouji can manipulate death.

So yeah, they can get pretty crazy. :p

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

Is that Touhou Smash game happening still? Its not like Im overly interested, but thats as close as Im going to get to playable Dio in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom