• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

If you played PMD, you would know there were randomized dungeons because it's a very major aspect of gameplay. It's kind of hard to forget that important a detail towards a game.
Yeah, but... There is this word I can't recall saying... Um... Oh yeah, remember. Let's make it like this: everyone thinks they are randomized dungeons, and I think they are normal dungeons with different layouts.

I just can't believe people are making this a big deal. If I didn't know, I didn't know. It's that simple. No one is "I'm the smartest; your opinions suck and mine are fact." Meh.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hello there, what's new ?
I'm just doing my usual stuff. I'm planning to by a N.E.S for my birthday, since I'm collecting old consoles. I'm first attacking all the Nintendo ones, since they are easier to find. Last year I bought the N64, so why not going for NES. If I'm lucky, I could find the original DuckTales. And people sold them for nothing since they don't know the prices.
Also, I was looking at a convention near me. It's starting this week-end, but it's not really interresting, for me at least. It's all about mangas and crap like that, but there's nothing interresting to see. Last year I bought a Creeper from Minecraft and a Pac Man mug.

The creeper looked like a green dong with four cubic baseball balls. Thanks barely speaking french seller, you're the best.

Anyway, what's new ?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh hello there, what's new ?
I'm just doing my usual stuff. I'm planning to by a N.E.S for my birthday, since I'm collecting old consoles. I'm first attacking all the Nintendo ones, since they are easier to find. Last year I bought the N64, so why not going for NES. If I'm lucky, I could find the original DuckTales. And people sold them for nothing since they don't know the prices.
Also, I was looking at a convention near me. It's starting this week-end, but it's not really interresting, for me at least. It's all about mangas and crap like that, but there's nothing interresting to see. Last year I bought a Creeper from Minecraft and a Pac Man mug.

The creeper looked like a green dong with four cubic baseball balls. Thanks barely speaking french seller, you're the best.

Anyway, what's new ?
You can still buy nes....es?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
New PMD, huh? I hope it has great music like before.

But give us the option to choose all the starts and some other Pokemon like in the old PMD games, not the small pool in Gates to Infinity.

I did like how there was no randomness in what Pokemon you were. You could choose freely.

Maybe you can have the option to choose freely, but also have the option to take the personaility quiz for some randomness.
Best of both worlds.

---

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
lol Are you seriously implying I've never played the games just because I didn't know there were randomized dungeons? What is the problem with that? Am I or am I not allowed to know something? Can I play the game and not be able to know there are randomized dungeons? Why are you implying such a thing is beyond me.

Just because I didn't know something does not mean "you have never played PMD." It just means I didn't know a feature some game had. People do that.

Also implying I never care is weird; I care about things. Here I was just saying I didn't care if I realized that or not.

You know what, I'm just going to drop this. Not worth it.

Of course, I knew you'd pay way too much attention to the whole "Never played" comment.
Seeing as how randomized dungeons are literally unavoidable and one of the main things in PMD, as well as extremely easy to notice due to being part of the title itself, yeah, assuming you've never played is indeed a safe assumption.

That said, if you have played the games, then that just tells me that you're really ignorant.

It's fine to not know a feature a game had. The point here is that you criticized the game for having a feature that it has always had, and acting like it's a big deal.

And about the "You never care" thing, I KNEW you'd take that literally.
Of course you "care" about things, duh. But you're always saying things like that. "I don't care" and the like.
It's expected.

And be honest, is it ever worth it?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
We even had a Sanae earlier and a mention of Cirno.

THE TOUHOU HIJACK HAS BEGUN

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Today's my li'l sis birthday. Since Touhou is taking control here, you guys gave me the perfect idea: drawing Flandre to her, she loves Flandre.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Guys, emerald is best theme.

Why?

GREEN!

Do i need anything else?

Green is awesome!

Also, I don't care for my sig because I actually made it to be good in horizontal format :)
Green is indeed fantastic.

We even had a Sanae earlier and a mention of Cirno.

THE TOUHOU HIJACK HAS BEGUN
I have been listening to so much touhou music.
It's just so good!
It might as well be hijacking my music playlists. (Though there is some Smash, Kirby, Pokemon, and Mario music slipping in)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Settle down, guys. No need to get into flaming.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So we have Seiga, Sakuya, Patchouli, Yuuka, Sanae, and mentions of Cirno and technically Yoshika?

May be the most Touhou I've seen here in a while.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Bloodstained on wiiu is confirmed as the $3.000.000 goal.

Kinda expensive for a low quality consol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom