• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
View attachment 52846
(Inb4 nobody gets the reference)

Some start to the summer that was, but I came through just fine. I'm probably going to be confined at my house for a few more days just to be safe, but the scary part's finally over.

First off, I want to thank @Sonic Buddha for the get well card he made.

Then there's @Keybladeguy id like to thank for extra inspiration to tough it all out.

Lastly, I'd like to thank my girlfriend for covering for my account in my absence.

So out of curiosity, what all did I miss? I've already been informed about E3, but was there anything else?
Spark Stretchier (Space Stranger) pulled a prank on everyone by pretending to be banned, Nintendo World Championships is coming back, Crash is too, and some other stuff.
Then what exactly is an RPG?

Crash'm Bash'm??!?!??
I missed you
A Role Playing Game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey guys, since we're on the topic of original fiction, let me babble about my fragmented incoherent base for an id...ea.

Yeah the Crash game thing is gonna bury all other discussion. Oh well.

Basically I came up with an idea about dinosaur lizard people having their own futuristic society and then the giant elemental deity things from ancient history wake up and some crud about the reason they were asleep in the first place being some war between humans and lizard people several hundred years ago that ended when a human basically hijacked the element system and became an evil giant deity monster... Yeah, it's gonna need a lot of work to not sound stupid and I hardly ever work on it.
Oooh wow I like that

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Spark Stretchier (Space Stranger) pulled a prank on everyone by pretending to be banned, Nintendo World Championships is coming back, Crash is too, and some other stuff.

A Role Playing Game.
I know, but what defines a RPG?

_gold_

Smash Master
Goodmorning!
Crash Team? Yeah, I have bitter memories of that game. I never owned a Playstation, but one of my friends used to play that game all the time. When I'd go over to his house, I would always get abolished by him. I was around 5 years-old, and those were like the first times I raged quit. Pretty fun games though.

Ooga Booga!

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
My dreams.

You are crushing them.

So humor us, tell us what games you see as RPGs

Minus Sticker star because we don't need to hear your repeated anger to the game
.....post on the previous page.

Also, I will be honest with you and I might as well say it now, but you're the only person in the whole forum that feels bothered by the fact I hate sticker star and already explained myself.....

the only person.

It's not normal that everytime I explain myself, I feel you're really bothered by it. The truth is this has become a bit annoying over time and I might as well just say it bluntly because no, you're far from the only one who like SS and disagreed to me, but you're the only one that feels bothered by it.

Btw, this happens since I've done my review, but unless i actually tell it the way I just did, I don't think it would stop so, take it as you will, but I had to say it.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oooh wow I like that
You do?

I'm not really sure where to go with it, but I fancied the concept. I had the lizard people society be really into science, art, and environmental sustainability to contrast every other lizard person society out there. They still like stuff like gladitorial fighting, though. You just have to sign a LOT of waivers to participate in organized fighting.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Summary of the story so far? I'm curious.
You can spoiler it if you like.
Well i don't have a real summary but i will try my best.

Space.... a part of the universe that we know nothing about.....
Our planet is the Earth, a little planet blue people by us human and by animal.
Us human homever, we're a race with a higher intelligence but with nothing special compared too other race in space but we don't pay attention......until this day...
In 1999, they meteor fall in the earth and caused a lot of massive destruction. They town complety destroy, our sea pollued and the worst: they species mutated in horrible monster that caused more death and destruction....
For the safe of the earth, a organization called H.P.E (Human Protection and Earth) be created for safe the human of the chaos of the destruction of our world.
With no paying attention, the H.P.E actually safe a large part of the earth and by that, their gotten the title of "protector of Earth".
Five years later, the earth, without being recompleted and still unsafe in certain part of the globe, be quiet with the help of the H.P.E that become the master of Earth with their high authorited.
Even tough, the H.P.E is speculated of using human alive for terible experimentation but not one proved or tried....But....
There is two person, who been using by the H.P.E. Jured to destroy this organization that keep their live and to safe the Earth from her...
This two person homever never seem have hope to do such a big thing by only hermself....expect one day....the day that changed for ever the lives of this two person....this two person....who are brother....
This is the begin of their story....a story....that they never expected to have....
...pfiou that was not easy! I tried my best! All writen and created by me.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Crash Bandicoot has little to no influence with Nintendo, right? If anything, he'd be more likely to be in Play Station All Stars than Smash as far as I know.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
@Soul.
Jak and Dakster when
New Oddworld when
Didnt New & Tasty do well? Maybe it has a shot.

As for Jak, ND got pretty far up its own ass with THE EDGE and any talk associated with the series boiled down to "how can we reboot it in a realistic way", which of course ended up in garbage that they didnt even want to try. Sad really.

But hey at least we have Knack..........................................................................................

_gold_

Smash Master
Crash Bandicoot has little to no influence with Nintendo, right? If anything, he'd be more likely to be in Play Station All Stars than Smash as far as I know.
He had a few games on Nintendo consoles/handhelds, but that was a long time ago. Seeing him appear in a Nintendo game today is a long shot to say the least.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Also, I will be honest with you and I might as well say it now, but you're the only person in the whole forum that feels bothered by the fact I hate sticker star and already explained myself.....
And I will be honest with you. Im not bothered. I'm just saying we know how much you don't like it and you would just be repeating yourself and I know you don't like repeating yourself

Hell, no one likes repeating themselves xp
You do?

I'm not really sure where to go with it, but I fancied the concept. I had the lizard people society be really into science, art, and environmental sustainability to contrast every other lizard person society out there. They still like stuff like gladitorial fighting, though. You just have to sign a LOT of waivers to participate in organized fighting.
Wow, you have a vivid imagination dude O.o It would take me a long time to think all this up

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Didnt New & Tasty do well? Maybe it has a shot.

As for Jak, ND got pretty far up its own *** with THE EDGE and any talk associated with the series boiled down to "how can we reboot it in a realistic way", which of course ended up in garbage that they didnt even want to try. Sad really.

But hey at least we have Knack..........................................................................................
Haven't tried it yet, buuuut I heard it did okay
:189:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Nah Im not bothered. I'm just saying we konw how much you dont like it and you would just be repeating yourself and I know you dont like repeting yourself
people know I don't like it, that, I don't think anyone has any objection on this.

But not every people are fine with reading my super huge review that tells WHY. It's an heavy read, it's understandable that they don't have the time / don't care / don't bother.

What I'm telling is just parts of it. Someone here asked why it's not much an rpg and this is explained in my review, but I don't expect the person reading the whole thing so I just repost a short version of it.

I know I hate to do this, but honestly, I just can't avoid it sometime.....and also because I realised that people care more about short part of a long version.....which does still sounds weird, but that's how it is.....

Like, my point isn't to EVERYTIME tell "but this game sucks", it's to tell "well, I'm one of those who really don't like it and this is why I didn't enjoyed X part of it". The only time I actually am not explaining myself is just telling that the game broke standards....I onyl do it because I realised it's quite acknowledged.

As for the World 3 thing I did a while ago, i know i shouldn't have done it, but that's what happens when frustration takes you, you don't make much senses.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"Everybody"- talking about fake leak and salt
"Me"- talking about my fiction and my drawn at someone.
LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL:denzel:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You will be surprised of how much I talk about Paper Mario and only 2-3 people are actually talking about it including me.

It's another reasons why i love this thread, it's has so much no topic that it can have multiple one at the same time!

Last edited:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
"Me" - Too busy trying to do Planning Form for an essay that is due tomorrow to talk much. (The planning form is due. Essay is next week. lel.)

: D

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
And I will be honest with you. Im not bothered. I'm just saying we know how much you don't like it and you would just be repeating yourself and I know you don't like repeating yourself

Hell, no one likes repeating themselves xp

Wow, you have a vivid imagination dude O.o It would take me a long time to think all this up
Great at worldbuilding, terrible at plot writing. XD I have no idea how to move it along that won't sound silly. If I wanted to I could come up with laws, holidays, and national birds, but when it comes to writing an actual storyline I panic and freeze up. I do have a few ideas, including jumping between human and lizard worlds as an excuse to use mutant killer animals, military unmanned drones, and an African-American woman whose design doesn't look like buttfart for once. Nothing coherent, though. Using human cities on one end and primordial savannahs and shiny lizard cities on the other as settings seems really fun, though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You will be surprised of how much I talk about Paper Mario and only 2-3 people are actually talking about it including me.

It's another reasons why i love this thread, it's has so much no topic that it can have multiple one at the same time!
Yeah but except one person, no one talk about my drawn or my fiction.... inb4 if u cri evry tim.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
This reminds me, I actually once got a spam warning because I got too excited in the potd thread and one of my post was ONLY about me getting the first post every time :)

I still don't get why i posted that honestly.....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Great at worldbuilding, terrible at plot writing. XD I have no idea how to move it along that won't sound silly. If I wanted to I could come up with laws, holidays, and national birds, but when it comes to writing an actual storyline I panic and freeze up. I do have a few ideas, including jumping between human and lizard worlds as an excuse to use mutant killer animals, military unmanned drones, and an African-American woman whose design doesn't look like buttfart for once. Nothing coherent, though. Using human cities on one end and primordial savannahs and shiny lizard cities on the other as settings seems really fun, though.
Im afraid to ask what you meant by "African-American woman whose design doesn't look like buttfart"

But I'll ask, what on earth does that mean?

Oh man, I need to think about what classes to sign up for the fall

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Im afraid to ask what you meant by "African-American woman whose design doesn't look like buttfart"

But I'll ask, what on earth does that mean?
Just a goofy way of saying most fictional African Americans are kind of boring/terrible and I would try to avoid that.

Sometimes I get a little too creative in the way I word things.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It really is a testament to how much people miss Crash when so many people start getting hope for an obviously fake leak. :p

Man, I miss Crash though. I'd rather Naughty Dog have him and do nothing with him than have Activision have him and do nothing with him. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom