• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Me, go to school

2 hours later

Go back at my house because my stomach hurt me too much

What i'm going to do.

Drawning.

You're forget someone.....:shades:
no, he meant that I talk about Paper Mario so much that he mostly associate it with me, and by so much I mean I'm the one who bring it up the most BY FAR.

It might take a long time, but it might happen for you.....it's just that I got enough experience with these boards that people get it that I love Paper Mario :)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Kirby's Epic Yarn was okay. Return to Dream Land, though.
Also Kirby Triple Deluxe and its 6.5 rating from IGN.
Triple Deluxe was awesome. Sure, Kirby games aren't hard these days, but they're always fun. Anyone played Rainbow Curse?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yarr. Good morning.
Hello dood!
Anyway, i'm not going to my draw on my Wii U, the screen is just too small for i want. So i'm just going to do in paper. Classic. and with this music.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My God! Hands are so hard to drawn! It's ridiculous!:facepalm:Embarrass

D

Deleted member

Replaying A Link to the Past on my Wii U, and I rediscovered this old delirium from the french translators :

Literally : "Mush rooms ! rooms !
Delicious Medicine of Magic
with Paris' Mushrooms."

...Like, wut ?
Paris does exist in the Zelda universe too ? :psycho:

(And yes, it is not because I became an ex-Zelda fan since Skyward Sword that I do not appreciate the former games anymore !)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Replaying A Link to the Past on my Wii U, and I rediscovered this old delirium from the french translators :

Literally : "Mush rooms ! rooms !
Delicious Medicine of Magic
with Paris' Mushrooms."

...Like, wut ?
Paris does exist in the Zelda universe too ? :psycho:

(And yes, it is not because I became an ex-Zelda fan since Skyward Sword that I do not appreciate the former games anymore !)
Woh!......101/100, best traduction ever. "slowy clap"

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hmm, too weak, if Mario, Peach, Luigi, and Toad can beat them simply by jumping on them, Dedede's got a hammer and can finish them off quickly, lets go for blue and unexpected main characters, not minions.
Blue main characters...
Captain Viridian and Blue toad come to mind first, but I could probably think of something better if I had time.

*Later* I've got it! Phoenix Wright could fight Dedede! Both in battle (UMvC version) and in a court of law! (Ace Attorney version)

But Phoenix isn't alone... The Blue Badger will help him bring that Dedede to justice! :troll:

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT WRIGGLING PIECE OF PLYWOOD!?" - Edgy

Also, for some villainous examples, Perfect Chaos from Sonic, and Ganon from Zelda 1/ALttP

(I know that it's technically the same Ganon as the Smash Ganon, but Smash Ganon is Twilight Princess Ganondorf, and Blue Ganon exists in a separate timeline) [Though the one in Four Swords Adventure is the same as TP)

Nah I say yah get chunked,
HARBLE-DEH!
"BRO-CCOLI! CAB-BAGE! AS-PARA-GUS!"

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Kirby's Epic Yarn was okay. Return to Dream Land, though.
Also Kirby Triple Deluxe and its 6.5 rating from IGN.
I really think review sites like those would work better if each of the reviewers gave their personal comments and score on each game.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
:4megaman:Oh my gosh I missed this place so much. I have some complicated stuff going on in my life, so I had to go. I'll probably be on a lot less for now, but I missed you guys!

Hey, who did you all vote for on the ballot? I chose Isaac (Golden Sun). I'm way more concerned about keeping my mains than getting new ones, and the only other character I really want is Tai-*brick'd*

Heropon have casual taste in characters! You no judge Heropon!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
:4megaman:Oh my gosh I missed this place so much. I have some complicated stuff going on in my life, so I had to go. I'll probably be on a lot less for now, but I missed you guys!

Hey, who did you all vote for on the ballot? I chose Isaac (Golden Sun). I'm way more concerned about keeping my mains than getting new ones, and the only other character I really want is Tai-*brick'd*

Can I not surprise anyone and tell that I voted for Paper Mario?

...oh I can?

Well, I VOTED FOR PAPER MARIO!

YAY!!!!!

Actually, I made an exact 500 characters and it was quite exhausitive and the grammar was correct, it took me 2 hours to do it :)

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So a new pokemon mystery dungeon game coming out this year. It not having any theme and is just called Pokemon super mystery dungeon is not filling me with confidence for the game.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So a new pokemon mystery dungeon game coming out this year. It not having any theme and is just called Pokemon super mystery dungeon is not filling me with confidence for the game.
Super Smaaaaaaaash Bros! ....for Wii U and 3DS.

...anyway, whether I'll get it or not depends on whether or not it has all Pokemon... And if it's FTP, I'm out.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Super Smaaaaaaaash Bros! ....for Wii U and 3DS.

...anyway, whether I'll get it or not depends on whether or not it has all Pokemon... And if it's FTP, I'm out.
It does sound like a free to play title, doesn't it?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
source please :189:

Welcome back
I voted for Bayonetta, Impa and Sora
super unlikely, likely and not a chance in hell I know

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
It does sound like a free to play title, doesn't it?
sounds likely, given the direction Ninty has been going with spin off Pokemon games
:189:
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml also the Pokemon twitter posted it. Absolutely no info other than release but my hopes are not high, when a modern game gets a 90's era title slapped on it then it comes as a sign of being craptastic.
"super"
expectations are low, definitely

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Grr... Trying to watch Orphan Black and my dad followed me into the kitchen and is making as much noise as possible.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Can we please agree that this is an exception?

I mean, geez, nothing was shown.....
I wasn't correlating the name Super with my expectations
I meant that given the direction Ninty has been going with spin off Pokemon games, my expectations are low

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I Finally did it @Flight ! I finally finish my draw on paper BUT this time with good quality! (now you have every detail right?:troll:) Check this out guys!

For some who demand what picture i use for helping me, i use this

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I wasn't correlating the name Super with my expectations
I meant that given the direction Ninty has been going with spin off Pokemon games, my expectations are low
still, you learn nothing with just the name.

Look, even if they would not tell anything other than a new Paper Mario game called New Paper Mario (please, they can do better though), even then it won't change my expectation (but will make me question why they ran out of ideas).

So, just keep having low expectation until they show stuff and it changes :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Damn my last post is littelary the last post of the last page! Still check my draw guys!:happysheep:

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387

Can we please agree that this is an exception?

I mean, geez, nothing was shown.....
Tagging the word Super on a thematic series in 2015 as the primary part of its title is not a good sign. If this was back in the 90's when Super being in a game title was a more common thing it would be nothing to worry about but when a series goes along the path of:

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Blue/Red rescue team, Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, Gates to infinity and then drops to a tasteless title of Pokemon super mystery dungeon.

That does not bring confidence.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Damn my last post is littelary the last post of the last page! Still check my draw guys!:happysheep:
ah yeah, I hate this.

I used to think it happens to me so much that I had a curse:

But it toned down lately. Still, something that is very annoying especially if it's a good post (and it just seems to happens everytime the post is
)

:)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Tagging the word Super on a thematic series in 2015 as the primary part of its title is not a good sign. If this was back in the 90's when Super being in a game title was a more common thing it would be nothing to worry about but when a series goes along the path of:

Pokemon mystery dungeon: Blue/Red rescue team, Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, Gates to infinity and then drops to a tasteless title of Pokemon super mystery dungeon.

That does not bring confidence.
Could be a placeholder
:189:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
ah yeah, I hate this.

I used to think it happens to me so much that I had a curse:

But it toned down lately. Still, something that is very annoying especially if it's a good post (and it just seems to happens everytime the post is
)

:)
Well you can still see this!

Edit: "wait for person to comment my draw":yoshi:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's earlier entries on the GBA and DS were better. I'd like to see more information on the latest entry.

I don't have much hope for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom