• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Well knowing the fact the voice of :4yoshi: is this fella:

I would awake some suspicions that how he acts in his daily life as a dinossaur.

At least he isn't a genderless pink ball voiced by a woman.

Soul.

Am I that Young Yoshi?
Also, I was actually worth that small story? Thank you, man! :yoshi2:
But... What happens after the Pikachu was cured?
Yes. No problem. The Young Yoshi called the Pikachu overrated; none of the other Yoshis heard him say that. The other Yoshis took the Pikachu to their colony and let it rest.

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I don't understand why some people think that men which call things cute are gay.
This is something that bothers me. I don't want to be a robot who feels no emotion like some of these greasy, buff dudes in gyms who only think about muscle sizes (not all are like this. I'm talking about the ones who are.)
I'll gladly hug my Yoshi plush and call it adorable, and I will also pet my dog and call her cute. I don't want to be an empty minded, personality-less person.

Sorry for the rant, this is something about the world that bugs me.
As someone that actually values masculinity a lot and being a "man"(which I'm aware may be frowned upon by some of you), I wouldn't use disparaging comments or anything like that on a man calling someone cute. I also can't imagine not finding cats or puppies cute, lol :nervous:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Well knowing the fact the voice of :4yoshi: is this fella:

I would awake some suspicions that how he acts in his daily life as a dinossaur.

At least he isn't a genderless pink ball voiced by a woman.
He is also the voice of

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah ok, good to be not the only cursed! also @ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn , NEVER! Only @Flight can go away the curse i have now! He is my Hero!
(maybe i'm going a little to far no?)

D

Deleted member

A legend
A user who changes his avatar at least 10 times a day, it's apart of his Smash History theme

tbh it's really hard to stick with an avatar for more than a week
I've had the same Aspyr avatar since late February and am planning to make a new one in the next month. This House avatar is just being used for the lulz.

I have to make @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X 's avatar in the meantime...

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I had the same avatar for months. I only even changed it because M Bison.

D

Deleted member

idk how you and @Flight do it
Easy: I just ignore it. Even though my icons change from month-to-month, they still contain my Aspyr character, as he became more of an identity now. Whenever you see the avatar, you'd quickly go and say it is me.

Like I said before, the one I'm currently using (barring the House avatar) has been in place since late February.. 3-4 months is kinda long.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Who is that anyway? I've wanted to ask you that question since you tripped into this thread, but I kept forgetting it.
That's PeanutButterGamer, he's a Youtuber basically. Generally a very positive, funny and overall nice guy who makes videos about video games and is self-aware about it too.

Edit: :4greninja:'d yet again.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Going soon to bed guys! So have a good time here! ( still want my Wonderful 101 MLG Weed draw by @Flight LoL:troll:)

D

Deleted member

You know what'd be funny? If my Aspyr character became some sort of "meme". That way I'd be rich. :troll:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
That's PeanutButterGamer, he's a Youtuber basically. Generally a very positive, funny and overall nice guy who makes videos about video games and is self-aware about it too.

Edit: :4greninja:'d yet again.
SMASH THE TRUCK

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's seems that we've lost @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X to the path of @UltraMario
It's possible to be cured.
I used to change my avatar every day, but now I do it a lot less often.
A legend
A user who changes his avatar at least 10 times a day, it's apart of his Smash History theme

tbh it's really hard to stick with an avatar for more than a week
Eh, I dunno.
I had Drawcia on for more than a week, but I decided to change to Magneton(?) for a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom