• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Hmmm so Yoshi is taken, Green Yoshi is taken... Yoshihara, then? Or Yoshi The Dinosaur... Hmmmm....

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Change avatar again, i swear someone need to make a cootdown for me every time i change my avatar. This is a curse at this point....

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I don't understand why some people think that men which call things cute are gay.
This is something that bothers me. I don't want to be a robot who feels no emotion like some of these greasy, buff dudes in gyms who only think about muscle sizes (not all are like this. I'm talking about the ones who are.)
I'll gladly hug my Yoshi plush and call it adorable, and I will also pet my dog and call her cute. I don't want to be an empty minded, personality-less person.

Sorry for the rant, this is something about the world that bugs me.

Soul.

I must've ruined your blood pressure then. :4yoshi:
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, a young Yoshi was messing around at the decent speed of sound. Lots of Yoshis were there; a colony made for the Yoshis, and the Yoshis only. The Young Yoshi was happy he made it to the colony. It was a peaceful land full of rainbows, yarn and SNES-like islands, where the Yoshis went to get food and share together. It was quite the town, city, you name it.

-skip to page ???-

Suddenly, it began to rain. The Yoshis went to their houses to wait until the path was clear; they couldn't see anything. Thunders started to take place, and they ran.

-skip to page ???-

The Young Yoshi then saw an ill Pikachu. The Yoshis sent the Pikachu to the hospital and waited.
Days passed, and the Pikachu was cured. Yoshis rejoice.

What about it? You originated the thing. You must feel proud!
no. it's annoying.
Let's make some overrated jokes! :troll:

:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:
hahah, that's so funny i can't even hahahahahah.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Don't worry, @Dairantō Smash Brothers does it as well.
Uhh...wut? Also, i think i have only 2 solution for stopping to changing my avatar.

1: If Flight make the draw that i demand so Cool Crazy Good Wonderful Amazing 101 10/10 Dream come true Beyond Hype Bested Fabulous Potato Explosion of salad of Death! (or just good) for keeping it forever.

Or

2: The mod block my avatar and i can't changed.

What do you think guys?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't understand why some people think that men which call things cute are gay.
This is something that bothers me. I don't want to be a robot who feels no emotion like some of these greasy, buff dudes in gyms who only think about muscle sizes (not all are like this. I'm talking about the ones who are.)
I'll gladly hug my Yoshi plush and call it adorable, and I will also pet my dog and call her cute. I don't want to be an empty minded, personality-less person.

Sorry for the rant, this is something about the world that bugs me.
I agree x9000. Talking about that, I have no idea why do men think hugging is.. "gay".

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Uhh...wut? Also, i think i have only 2 solution for stopping to changing my avatar.

1: If Flight make the draw that i demand so Cool Crazy Good Wonderful Amazing 101 10/10 Dream come true Beyond Hype Bested Fabulous Potato Explosion of salad of Death! (or just good) for keeping it forever.

Or

2: The mod block my avatar and i can't changed.

What do you think guys?
3. Embrace your curse :troll:
I agree x9000. Talking about that, I have no idea why do men think hugging is.. "gay".
Yes, you called? :troll:

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far away, a young Yoshi was messing around at the decent speed of sound. Lots of Yoshis were there; a colony made for the Yoshis, and the Yoshis only. The Young Yoshi was happy he made it to the colony. It was a peaceful land full of rainbows, yarn and SNES-like islands, where the Yoshis went to get food and share together. It was quite the town, city, you name it.

-skip to page ???-

Suddenly, it began to rain. The Yoshis went to their houses to wait until the path was clear; they couldn't see anything. Thunders started to take place, and they ran.

-skip to page ???-

The Young Yoshi then saw an ill Pikachu. The Yoshis sent the Pikachu to the hospital and waited.
Days passed, and the Pikachu was cured. Yoshis rejoice.
Am I that Young Yoshi?
Also, I was actually worth that small story? Thank you, man! :yoshi2:
But... What happens after the Pikachu was cured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom