• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I have already outlined the roles:
I am the cartoon of my movie
Video game is my body and Comic my blood
I have created over a thousand ****posts
Unknown to mods
Nor known to users
Have withstood f*** to create many R34 avis
Yet those hands will never hold that anime
So as I pray...
UNLIMITED WAIFU WORKS

*Legion of waifus materializes, led by Rapunzel*

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

And thousands of anime fanboys and FNAF fans had been rekt so hard. This goes to show that the Smash Ballot is both a good idea and bad one because of people going for the less common denominators despite their circumstances. Even Brash the ****ing Bear has a better chance than Freddy and Goku combined. :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

And thousands of anime fanboys and FNAF fans had been rekt so hard. This goes to show that the Smash Ballot is both a good idea and bad one because of people going for the less common denominators despite their circumstances. Even Brash the ****ing Bear has a better chance than Freddy and Goku combined. :troll:
Normal People: "Who gives a flying ****!?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

>"People who actually know stuff about Nintendo"
>Banjo & Kazooie

Luvia Rin laugh.jpg

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I choked with bacon...

I feel betrayed

Alright, I want someone like @Flight who's handy with Photoshop:

I want all of our avatars on each of the heads.

Your reward is 3,000 internets.
Sailor Mars/Venus representing me plz

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Last edited:

Soul.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Since my spider sensors are going of the charts, it's time to see how things are going in the Predetermined Role Characters Support Group since it's my responsibility as a mod. As a matter of a fact, I'll spend more time there than here since some groups are going to need some serious advertising with the help of my editing skills. Have to use my skills in a way where it's beneficial and I doubt they would have any use in a place like this.

I already know what you rascals are thinking, "Duh, but Assist Trophies would never be Assist Trophies and it's a wasted vote." The 81 members in our ever expanding group says otherwise and your arguments are invalid. I myself, even think it's waste of time inviting anyone else from here since you would rather play around with memes 24/7. It's called Smashboards for a reason and speculation is part of what makes it fun. Time make like Skull Kid and serve our fellow group members in the best way possible for the summer. Sayonara!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Those are some really nice torture ideas, General Soul, but far from being as traumatizing as the torture methods I'll use :smirk:
Methods, you say? Like what? Pony avatars? :smirk:
Ill show you something really tramatizing
-cant put gif because it involves 2 boys looking at a mans naked crotch in an anime-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom