• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey, it's Sunday! That means Sunday Morning League (of Legends) is ready to go anytime!

The last one seemed to have departed around a good hour and a half ago or so. Social Thread's a flag stop, so just force the conductor to roll it on in. I recommend standing in front of the tracks near the platform.
Spoken like a true Henry

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It crashed all of a sudden. I was about to do the Photoshop joke picture. lol

I have no idea which actor (featured in the Expendables picture) is X user. Please understand @ Space Stranger Space Stranger . :urg:
That sucks. Hopefully it isn't too serious.

For the actors:
Stallone- Me
Schwarzenegger- Obo
Go hog wild with the rest.

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
It crashed all of a sudden. I was about to do the Photoshop joke picture. lol

I have no idea which actor (featured in the Expendables picture) is X user. Please understand @ Space Stranger Space Stranger . :urg:
Remember that you can't be in it because you're on the other side of it making it

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Inb4 the Expendables Photoshop ends in the page 666 thus making us an Army of Darkness and Chaos

D

Deleted member

That sucks. Hopefully it isn't too serious.

For the actors:
Stallone- Me
Schwarzenegger- Obo
Go hog wild with the rest.
It wasn't. It was just a typical crash. It's like Windows wanted to crash in order to finish an update. And alright. xD

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hello Social Thread! How have you all been today?
I've been playing Pokemon White 2 today.
Elesa is an awful person and I hate her.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So since the memetrains is still going on. I decide to have a new avatar!

PS: Please is anybody here is really good at drawning, please make a good draw of the character that i have in avatar. For me it's a shame that i can't draw correctly the character that i created and i would be the happiest man in the world if you do that. #Please-senpai, so all of the thanks in the world if you can help me.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Twitch Plays Touhoumon/Moemon is going through the Safari Zone with this song as background

The difference is that version of the song is used as evolution music, so it only plays the first 5 seconds in an endless loop... it has become a real torture to listen it lol

D

Deleted member

So since the memetrains is still going on. I decide to have a new avatar!

PS: Please is anybody here is really good at drawning, please make a good draw of the character that i have in avatar. For me it's a shame that i can't draw correctly the character that i created and i would be the happiest man in the world if you do that. #Please-senpai, so all of the thanks in the world if you can help me.
I'd help you with that, but I'm kinda busy right now and haven't set up my Bamboo Capture's drivers (for my new PC) yet.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'd help you with that, but I'm kinda busy right now and haven't set up my Bamboo Capture's drivers (for my new PC) yet.
You're really want to help me?!

Take all the time you need sir!

Edit: me right now

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I draw my own avatars so why not. xD
Also for helping you, i will post a much better picture of the character on my avatar (but probably with a ****ty quality homever...). But really thank you senpai!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
Also for helping you, i will post a much better picture of the character on my avatar (but probably with a ****ty quality homever...). But really thank you senpai!
link to anime pls

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID

link to anime pls
Pandora hearts but i recommend for you the manga. Because the anime finish really too soon in the story and there is more filler. But it's really great!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is an Insider Preview:

I know, it's not what you were expecting.
I want Terry Crews as Sailor Mars or Venus plz
With that power I could create a second sun

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ahh man I wanna stay and see that picture but its 1:30 oooh priorities

that is stuck in my head now
Make it stop
YOURE
A SKID
YOURE A QUID
Pandora hearts but i recommend for you the manga. Because the anime finish really too soon in the story and there is more filler. But it's really great!
I actually prefer manga over anime
I read fast
This is an Insider Preview:

I know, it's not what you were expecting.
Amazing

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I dont find being popular on tumble to be.....good

I don't have it but I might get it so yeah, 1st playthrough
Regardless, the point is I want to find artists somehow for my requests sometime. I don't wanna leave my creative ideas around to rot. I even had some that have been around for like 2-3 years. Plus I can't find many people who even like Pit/Samus as well... it's like a rare ship these days. :(
I guess I'm sad to be the odd card out when it comes to character ships I like, or at least the Pit/Samus one... I know others who like some of the other ships I like. Maybe I'm just thinking too much, but I know I'm kinda impatient when it comes to waiting too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom