• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Space sucks. Don't go there.

It's a vacuum.
Well there goes my plans for this weekend. Guess I'm stuck with you people for now.

We can't even be strangers in real life if we have no way of meeting~

But I am good. On my second Mang-O-Rita tonight and Xenoverse coming in hot.
Oh, true. What part of the story in Xenoverse are you at right now?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Since my spider sensors are going of the charts, it's time to see how things are going in the Predetermined Role Characters Support Group since it's my responsibility as a mod. As a matter of a fact, I'll spend more time there than here since some groups are going to need some serious advertising with the help of my editing skills. Have to use my skills in a way where it's beneficial and I doubt they would have any use in a place like this.

I already know what you rascals are thinking, "Duh, but Assist Trophies would never be Assist Trophies and it's a wasted vote." The 81 members in our ever expanding group says otherwise and your arguments are invalid. I myself, even think it's waste of time inviting anyone else from here since you would rather play around with memes 24/7. It's called Smashboards for a reason and speculation is part of what makes it fun. Time make like Skull Kid and serve our fellow group members in the best way possible for the summer. Sayonara!

Assist Trophies will never be Assist Trophies.

Do you even sentence

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Why thank you! I don't think I'll ever stop lauding Henry even if this avy gets swapped for something else. Real talk, Intelligent Systems did a great job designing a dark mage character with a childlike sense of morbidity and lacking the deceit & malice ideal for a dark mage to operate with.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why thank you! I don't think I'll ever stop lauding Henry even if this avy gets swapped for something else. Real talk, Intelligent Systems did a great job designing a dark mage character with a childlike sense of morbidity and lacking the deceit & malice ideal for a dark mage to operate with.
Whenever I get Awakening, I already told myself Im going to marry Henry. That personality of his ****ing sold me

D

Deleted member

What's with all the tags? O_o
The ones I got.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Assist Trophies will never be Assist Trophies.

Do you even sentence
Blame the dog for distracting me with his hellish barking. Mistakes aside, you still get the point. ****ing grammar happy casuals and their need to be noticed. :rolleyes:

Whatever, got a new crowd to hang with that actually has a purpose and this thread is nothing to me anymore. No sad faces or "Please don't go!" cries, I won't turn back and I'll fight for a cause during this heated battle to get my samurai in!

For the last time, SO LONG SUCKERS!

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
IKR? Great marriage candidate! Soils panties more than sold personality. :smirk:

He's also great with children, apparently.
I've been meaning to marry Henry during one of my playthroughs. I love his crazy, cheery personality. He's not bad at all gameplay wise. He's quite the tank.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A Game store in my city is selling the Lucina amiibo at $830 MXN = $55.30 USD

But Im too cheap to buy it lol

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So guy... the memetrain is still here or nope?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Hey, it's Sunday! That means Sunday Morning League (of Legends) is ready to go anytime!

So guy... the memetrain is still here or nope?
The last one seemed to have departed around a good hour and a half ago or so. Social Thread's a flag stop, so just force the conductor to roll it on in. I recommend standing in front of the tracks near the platform.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
*hears mentions of memes
Sheik v Bowser sim
BRUH
Matchup is 95-5 Sheik btw
Yes, ninety ****ing five to five lmao
example why it's 95-5