• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just want to get rid of my actual username, I have nightmares with sponges now

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Wow I only managed last night to hop on and say that I was drunk and say hi and then I just faded into oblivion sleep.

Soul.

I want to get rid of the dot that comes after my username, but people always take the good usernames.

D

Deleted member

I'll never change my username. It's still shocking to see this Flight name being available at the time of joining.

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
you should
that way you can alternate between kewl usernames every month and have access to @ Hong Hong 's secret lair
If I were to change my username it would be something along the lines of TITOthereal because I am the only real TITO in my own canon

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yes, yes. Do enter my lair, @ T1T0 T1T0 ....

If you dare.:093:

Also bring me some food. I'm starving back here. :143:
The Disco Room doesn't have food because everyone already bought Premium. :4wario:
Oh yeah.

You're like the Madonna of Smashboards.

Constant reinvention.
With most attempts being garbage. :4wario2:

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I want to get rid of the dot that comes after my username, but people always take the good usernames.
You can always say the dot is there to emphasize the ending statement of your name. Your name is simply a thing that does not need a following statement. You are Soul.. You have Soul..

Pretentious but hey I tried.
You got lucky, me boyo. I was glad that no one had DougX either. :3
You don't get lucky, you get creative and find something that sticks. :o

I thought of this username sometime in late 2010 and kept it for everything since.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
So the Game Grumps (Arin and Markiplier, to be specific) are playing the infamous SMW hack, Brutal Mario.

Thoughts?
I really hope they do the Kirby level in World 6, by the way.

D

Deleted member

Weren't you FlightShift for a while?
FlightShift is the name of my current YouTube account. I use it on other sites when available. I intended to use it here as well, but after noticing the simpler "Flight" name was available, I immediately took that one instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I would change my name to Galaxy Foreigner, @ Space Stranger Space Stranger 's evil twin. And I would use this as avatar:

Actually, I was planning to do that for April Fools, but I didn't really felt like getting banned for having two accounts and Shaq happened.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Grand Concubunny is a good choice @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
I would change my name to Galaxy Foreigner, @ Space Stranger Space Stranger 's evil twin. And I would use this as avatar:

Actually, I was planning to do that for April Fools, but I didn't really felt like getting banned for having two accounts and Shaq happened.
omg that image
saved, saved and saved.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
SpongeBob name
Xialolin Chronicles avatar
Sailor Moon signature + Nascar, Music and Touhou stuff

Im a mess

Status