• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is like hella boring bruh. Maybe it's partially cause I don't like Shulk ironic since I have his amiibo.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It didnt directly confirm him, but it's likely due to his popularity
imo
I agree though, Tien and the other hyoomans should have meaningful roles
:189:
Yeah. I mean, they don't need to kill off the final bad guy of each saga. Honestly, we were lucky enough to have someone else kill other than Goku off Cell and Mecha Freiza.

But it would be cool if Krillin or Tien got to body bag the lesser villains, say guys like Zarbon or Nappa type of villains. Outside of main fights, I guess seeing them train newer characters would be cool. Namely Goku and Uub, if he shows up or Gohan and Piccolo training Pan, who should be damn near anything other than her GT incarnation.

As far as any other wishes would go, I'd like to see Trunks act a bit more like his Future counterpart, though not completely, since he wouldn't have the ****ed up back-story to justify that kind of personality. Never really liked Kid Trunks all that much.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is like hella boring bruh. Maybe it's partially cause I don't like Shulk ironic since I have his amiibo.
I would be playing that game to death if I owned it. Too bad I don't have the New 3DS ;_;

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
As interesting as the game is, I tend to avoid games with freakishly long hour gameplay times. Out of fear of not knowing when I'm at the end of the game yet.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Can't find good Shiny Aegislash art
NO I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM
Yeah. I mean, they don't need to kill off the final bad guy of each saga. Honestly, we were lucky enough to have someone else kill other than Goku off Cell and Mecha Freiza.

But it would be cool if Krillin or Tien got to body bag the lesser villains, say guys like Zarbon or Nappa type of villains. Outside of main fights, I guess seeing them train newer characters would be cool. Namely Goku and Uub, if he shows up or Gohan and Piccolo training Pan, who should be damn near anything other than her GT incarnation.

As far as any other wishes would go, I'd like to see Trunks act a bit more like his Future counterpart, though not completely, since he wouldn't have the ****ed up back-story to justify that kind of personality. Never really liked Kid Trunks all that much.
good points!
I'd like to see the Dragon Balls used once, maximum
People that die need to die
ffs

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Being on tumblr was your first mistake
When you're hunting for artists to draw stuff in hopes of making something popular or at least more noticeable and dA isn't really a good option unless you got points or something... well...
I'm complicated. Though the other part is me wanting my snapshots to be loved, and hopefully my creativity as well once I do find artists I can request for free, one day, but my dreams won't come true quickly or at all, I don't know. Personally, I think it's a slight improvement only because I'm starting to open up a bit more rather than just hide in a shell all the time like I used to.

EDIT: And hello Alex avy.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
As interesting as the game is, I tend to avoid games with freakishly long hour gameplay times. Out of fear of not knowing when I'm at the end of the game yet.
I like buying rpgs cause they have lots of play time so they're worth the cash. Hopefully Dragon Quest 8 comes to North America cause I know that'll be worth it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
When you're hunting for artists to draw stuff in hopes of making something popular or at least more noticeable and dA isn't really a good option unless you got points or something... well...
I'm complicated. Though the other part is me wanting my snapshots to be loved, and hopefully my creativity as well once I do find artists I can request for free, one day, but my dreams won't come true quickly or at all, I don't know. Personally, I think it's a slight improvement only because I'm starting to open up a bit more rather than just hide in a shell all the time like I used to.

EDIT: And hello Alex avy.
I dont find being popular on tumble to be.....good
Alex must be enjoying where that "joystick" is going.
[insert anal joke here]

First playthrough?
I don't have it but I might get it so yeah, 1st playthrough

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Can't find good Shiny Aegislash art
NO I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM

good points!
I'd like to see the Dragon Balls used once, maximum
People that die need to die
ffs
Maybe. Though honestly we all know that by the end of DBZ every major character still lives. So if it takes place before Goku meets Uub, there's no way that any deaths that would take place will stick. That said, maybe one or two characters can get shaven off. So long as it's not cheaply done and has weight, or isn't any one too important. I'd like to keep the Saiyans and Piccolo alive.

That said, even if it does add to the story overall, it wouldn't make sense for them NOT to use the magical life saving device for their friends. Besides, it's a comic book, Marvel and DC pull this **** all the time, except they don't have a Mcguffin to simplify the process of bringing back popular characters.

I just remembered, Android 18, she's another character that could desperately need some extra screentime.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Miriel wouldn't be too into "Hotter than Archfire Lesbian Action".

Say'ri however...
Wait Is there same sex marriages?
Depends. If you want stats, marry Chrom or Chrom's son. If you want fun, go either Henry, Gaius, Stahl, Gangrel or Frederick.
I was thinking about Henry too
Miriel, Sully or Anna
Sully: I love you, you basterd"
*tsundere alarm goes off* Nah no thanks to that

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I love how he and Robin marry because bear meat... still better than Chrom's.
Chrom has boring supports anyway. Makes sense, because he's a boring character in general.
FemRobin: I saw you naked, you saw me naked, now let's marry.
Sumia: I love your pies, marry me.
Maribelle: *generic childhood friend support*
Olivia: Hey, I just met you and this is crazy, so here's my ring, so marry me maybe?

Sully is his only 'good' romantic one, because she proposes to him.

I still support ChromxSumia though, because of @Pega-pony Princess Cynthia.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
jetfuel can't melt steel beams
but my mixtape can
Okay, I promise, no more dank memes

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I don't have it but I might get it so yeah, 1st playthrough
Well in that case:

SPACE STRANGER'S GUIDE TO FIRE EMBLEM EUGENICS: ONLY THE STRONGEST SURVIVE!

1st Playthrough: Go hog wild. Grind on Chrom, suck on Gaius's lolipop, let Henry serenade you with his puns. Nothing matters but have fun learning the game. Recommended difficulty: Normal Classic/Casual
2nd Playthrough: **** Chrom! Morgan doesn't get **** from him. Marry a 1st Gen unit depending on Asset/Flaw (i.e. go with Gaius if you have +Spd/+Skl). Preferably, marry a 2nd Gen. Recommended difficulty: Hard Classic/Casual or Normal Classic
3rd Playthrough: Attempt Hard Classic or Lunatic Casual/Classic. Follow marriage pattern from Playthrough 2 but beware of the internal level cap (i.e. if you grind to much, the amount of exp. gained decreases to only 1 exp [Lunatic/Lunatic+ only])
4th Playthrough: **** everybody. Gotta grind for those support convos, right? :4robinm:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Well in that case:

SPACE STRANGER'S GUIDE TO FIRE EMBLEM EUGENICS: ONLY THE STRONGEST SURVIVE!

1st Playthrough: Go hog wild. Grind on Chrom, suck on Gaius's lolipop, let Henry serenade you with his puns. Nothing matters but have fun learning the game. Recommended difficulty: Normal Classic/Casual
2nd Playthrough: **** Chrom! Morgan doesn't get **** from him. Marry a 1st Gen unit depending on Asset/Flaw (i.e. go with Gaius if you have +Spd/+Skl). Preferably, marry a 2nd Gen. Recommended difficulty: Hard Classic/Casual or Normal Classic
3rd Playthrough: Attempt Hard Classic or Lunatic Casual/Classic. Follow marriage pattern from Playthrough 2 but beware of the internal level cap (i.e. if you grind to much, the amount of exp. gained decreases to only 1 exp [Lunatic/Lunatic+ only])
4th Playthrough: **** everybody. Gotta grind for those support convos, right? :4robinm:
Thank you, Woody Sempai

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Maybe. Though honestly we all know that by the end of DBZ every major character still lives. So if it takes place before Goku meets Uub, there's no way that any deaths that would take place will stick. That said, maybe one or two characters can get shaven off. So long as it's not cheaply done and has weight, or isn't any one too important. I'd like to keep the Saiyans and Piccolo alive.

That said, even if it does add to the story overall, it wouldn't make sense for them NOT to use the magical life saving device for their friends. Besides, it's a comic book, Marvel and DC pull this **** all the time, except they don't have a Mcguffin to simplify the process of bringing back popular characters.

I just remembered, Android 18, she's another character that could desperately need some extra screentime.
well, I mean I just hope the DBs aren't overused
"Cell killed everyone?! Lel Dragon Balls:189:"

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's nice that Storyboard Woody has not one but two guns.

His face also makes this image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom