• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I took my AP Government exam today. I just realized that this was the 11th AP exam of my high school career. *throws confetti (which is made of shredded up textbooks)*
Well, two more to go!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I took my AP Government exam today. I just realized that this was the 11th AP exam of my high school career. *throws confetti (which is made of shredded up textbooks)*
Well, two more to go!
Your practically rolling in AP credits right now. I only took 2 this year.

_gold_

Smash Master
That doesn't sound ethical at all, disbarring all marking rules and criteria. I know plagiarism is wrong, but that doesn't sound like plagiarism.

I assume the paper went through a computer scan and immediately picked that up. Don't know if you can take this up and personal to the authorities, but if the rest of your paper was sound, it should be graded. It's BS.
And I put my heart and soul into this class too. Like one or two sleepless nights just to work on a paper. I will definitely bring it up with my professor, cause yes, it's BS.
But if it doesn't work out, fine. At least I passed. I just wanna get this semester behind me, and enjoy my summer hanging out with you plebs.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My summer schedule from late June to mid July is booked. Hooray extra classes for nerds. :psycho:

At least I can spend the first part watching E3 and Inside Out.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Just found out I got a solid 2:1 for my Final Year Project on my university course. Basically, I reached the top second bracket in grading criteria.

WOOT! I'M SECOND BEST!

Now to wait for the rest of my module grades.
Hey! That is NSFW stuff right there!
:4wario2:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone heard about the Metal Gear Solid "Quiet" figure that was made with special "Soft, squeezable breasts" approved and specifically called for by the creator of the game?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Has anyone heard about the Metal Gear Solid "Quiet" figure that was made with special "Soft, squeezable breasts" approved and specifically called for by the creator of the game?
Heard, read, closed tab.

Then went to look at the Medicom Woody doll. :seuss:

_gold_

Smash Master
Wow, that's a little creepy.
Heard, read, closed tab.

Then went to look at the Medicom Woody doll. :seuss:
I've been pacing myself for weeks on whether or not to buy the Figma Samus figure.

Last edited:

Soul.

Holy ****, I feel like giving up on this avatar search. I can't find a Pikachu image that's decent.
Ah well. lol

Quibble

Smash Cadet
NNID
Blueurce
Okay, this is kinda off topic from the current discussion, but is there a skype group or something for consistent smash matches (3DS)?

I kinda want to improve and For Glory Links are getting old.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask it, just thought this is a social thing and this is the social thread.... Eh...

Soul.

Okay, this is kinda off topic from the current discussion, but is there a skype group or something for consistent smash matches (3DS)?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask it, just thought this is a social thing and this is the social thread.... Eh...
There was one; I'm not sure what happened to it though. You could make a Skype Group thread if there isn't one.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

http://smashboards.com/threads/3dsmash-skype-group.390295/
It's a tad bit on the slow side during the day though

D

Deleted member

Yeah... PewDiePie makes so much unnecessary noise in his videos and DSP gives me a headache.

If the ever Make a Animal Crossing Wii U I hope they don't make some of the Items this region only items, I will love to have some japan Items in my house. Other than that I'm down for a new Animal Crossing game.
Luckily, I don't watch "famous" YouTubers' videos. I'm kinda glad.

D

Deleted member

As a dude who smashes money trying to buy Figuarts I say go for it, Figmas are great
The only Figuarts figures I'd buy would be :4mario: and :4luigi:. That's it. :4yoshi: is also a thing.

Now, about figmas... I dunno. :4samus: looks good, honestly..

_gold_

Smash Master
Luckily, I don't watch "famous" YouTubers' videos. I'm kinda glad.
PewDiePie is pretty annoying, and I don't find entertaining at all. But worst of all is Markiplier. I want to smash my head against the desk when I hear him yell, and he's always yelling.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Being poor means I can buy no figures. I have a few Transformers from ROTF though (the movie is ****, but the toys were neat).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
PewDiePie is pretty annoying, and I don't find entertaining at all. But worst of all is Markiplier. I want to smash my head against the desk when I hear him yell, and he's always yelling.
He admited he yells at nothing unlike the Swedish College dropout

Also Markiplir has a nice voice once again, unlike Swedish College dropout

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Little kids watch their videos anyway. That is the primary reason why they're so successful, and their videos don't interest me in the first place. Am I supposed to watch a Smash Bros. video, or some game I never heard of (Happy Wheels, for example)? Geez.

Being poor means I can buy no figures. I have a few Transformers from ROTF though (the movie is ****, but the toys were neat).
Agreed x9000.

_gold_

Smash Master
GameXplain and Etika is where I get my Nintendo news.
But Dark5 is my type of Youtuber. I like Youtubers who actually have a purpose, not just randomly uploading videos which have no relevance.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

He admited he yells at nothing unlike the Swedish College dropout

Also Markiplir has a nice voice once again, unlike Swedish College dropout
.. yeah, he dropped out of college just to focus on something that is barely important in the first place (a video-sharing website). lol

Soul.

Pika figures the best.
Also, GameXplain is meh in my opinion. They're not bad, but at the same time... eh. EWNetwork is funny.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Figmas look better sometimes and look more durable than the Figuarts, but in the end Tamashii wins with variety, quality.... and the fact they don't delay everything like Goodsmile company does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom