• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Still don't get why people think Brawl is casual when it can be played competitively.
This is gold though.
Brawl was actually intended to be for casuals, mate. It can be played "competitively", however.

Soul.

Brawl was actually intended to be for casuals, mate. It can be played "competitively", however.
I know this makes no sense at all, but despite having the fastest speed out of all Smash games, Melee wasn't made to be competitive.
Competitive Brawl was good outside of **** like MK and the oh so cute #neverstopclimbing.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I know this makes no sense at all, but despite having the fastest speed out of all Smash games, Melee wasn't made to be competitive.
Competitive Brawl was good outside of **** like MK and the oh so cute #neverstopclimbing.
THIS

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The good thing at least that SS gave is finally proper Paper Mario sprites:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/fullview/63041/

Cause some poses are not possible to get ripped assembled except SS and it doesn't matter much because SS is just the same design than the series since TTYD.

I'm thinking for new post material....it has potentials....

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Screw Tier Lists! I'll take Apex next year...with Ganondorf.

D

Deleted member

I can't argue with that.

Soul.

Hmm. I could use this in October :troll:
I'm not sure, actually.... Mehhh.
edit: oh wow too big.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Project M?

lololololololololololol
:4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon:
Booooo!

Though really, if I got back into Smash 4, I'd be using Falcon as well like I do in every game. I always use the Dorf and Falcon in every Smash game. Couldn't use Dorf in 64 though for obvious reasons.

I just noticed you changed your usernane. I approve.
Unrelated to post.
I got bored, so yeah, that happened. Lol.

D

Deleted member

boring, if you really meant it, you would've said you had a
Chrismas :)
I must've forgotten about that image.

Booooo!

Though really, if I got back into Smash 4, I'd be using Falcon as well like I do in every game. I always use the Dorf and Falcon in every Smash game. Couldn't use Dorf in 64 though for obvious reasons.

I got bored, so yeah, that happened. Lol.
I see. I already have the best username ever, so I won't change it. :dkmelee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom