• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@ Mythra Mythra I challenge you to plank for all 9:46 of And Justice For All. Your abdomen will be completely torn, lol. I'll try to torture myself do it.
I used to used this song for crunching sessions, so Im good with endurance tho :p

So CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Guys what do you do when a crazy bipolar lady who you had a falling out with and stopped talking to 4 months ago wants to talk to you again?

I'm running out of ways to hide from her.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Guys what do you do when a crazy bipolar lady who you had a falling out with and stopped talking to 4 months ago wants to talk to you again?

you can try to patch things up the best way you can
Oooooor you can hide better :4dk:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Uhhh... maybe see what they want, or ignore, or run away as fast as :4sonic:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Learn to play the accordian.
Or something.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
As a resident of Gensokyo for 4.5 years I may be of assistance to you.
I read this too late lol; because I just came back from listening a 126 song playlist to find this:

But in case I need to find another song, I'll ask for your help :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Remove her from your messaging service and pretend nothing happened. That's what happened with me and one of the users following me in this site. :troll:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Remove her from your messaging service and pretend nothing happened. That's what happened with me and one of the users following me in this site. :troll:
Well she knows where I live, knows my number since I called her today (I was gonna try to talk to her to tell her to leave me alone), but thankfully I got rid of my Facebook weeks ago so she can't bug me there.
Talk to her, duh

but thats just me, do what you want
I have tried for this woman so many times, and not once did she treat me as much more than a tool and claim to care about me (and then flip on me at the next moment).

I would talk but talking has done nothing. :/

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't watch Let's Play videos to begin with. I haven't watched a single Markiplier or PewDiePie video as they clearly only play video games that to be "cool" with the kids. EWNetwork is obnoxious and extremely uninteresting from what I've seen.

GameXplain I enjoy a lot.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well she knows where I live, knows my number since I called her today (I was gonna try to talk to her to tell her to leave me alone), but thankfully I got rid of my Facebook weeks ago so she can't bug me there.
Yeeeah as someone who had a stalker for a bit, I think it's best to lay low, wait a few days.
Kinda depends on how long she's done this, though.

R0Y

Smash Master
I have tried for this woman so many times, and not once did she treat me as much more than a tool and claim to care about me (and then flip on me at the next moment).

I would talk but talking has done nothing. :/
Just break off contact anyways. She'll give up eventually. So what if she knows where you live and your phone number? What's she going to do?

D

Deleted member

I see. Sounds like stalking (duh). Why not call the police then?

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I see. Sounds like stalking (duh). Why not call the police then?
It's not outright stalking (yet), but she has stopped by a few times before and apparently she's noticed me walking home a couple of times.

I'm gonna need to tell her to leave me alone at some point.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
It's not outright stalking (yet), but she has stopped by a few times before and apparently she's noticed me walking home a couple of times.

I'm gonna need to tell her to leave me alone at some point.
Sooner, rather than later. Before IT gets out of hand.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
OMG @ Blargg888 Blargg888 LIKED ONE OF MY POST!

Lol, I recall you said you don't like much often....that review must have been special!
Yeah, I don't like posts often (With the exception being posts in the funny picture captions thread), and that review was pretty good.
Like really, it was spot on. I don't really have too much to say about it, cuz' it already says all that needs to be said. It's a really good analysis/review of Paper Mario Sticker Star as part of the series and as a game in itself.
It was well done. :)

Also, props to actually managing to 100% Sticker Star. I can't think of many people who would actually go to such lengths, so nice job.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeeeah as someone who had a stalker for a bit, I think it's best to lay low, wait a few days.
Kinda depends on how long she's done this, though.
I had a stalker on here

H͉̦͔̪̹̗̞e̫̮̥̺̻̬͠'̶̛͖̟̹͔̦͜s̵̰̹̗̜̪̘͇͈͉̕ ̹̹̻g͓̻̕͞o̻̯͎͈̱̺̱͖̖͜͜n̰̳̼͎̟̖̻e̢͙̟̙̦ ̴̴̖̹͙͚ņ̻͙̫͓o̶̭̝ͅẁ̰͕͓͟

She not attractive?
Is that all you care about? My respect is goiing super thin

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Oh no she's really cute, actually. But she's hurt me in the past using me to get over her problems, I'm not the kind of guy that appreciates that, I'm pretty sensitive.
Oh damn, the opposite of me. I can be sensitive of other people's feelings but I don't really get upset.

I had a stalker on here

H͉̦͔̪̹̗̞e̫̮̥̺̻̬͠'̶̛͖̟̹͔̦͜s̵̰̹̗̜̪̘͇͈͉̕ ̹̹̻g͓̻̕͞o̻̯͎͈̱̺̱͖̖͜͜n̰̳̼͎̟̖̻e̢͙̟̙̦ ̴̴̖̹͙͚ņ̻͙̫͓o̶̭̝ͅẁ̰͕͓͟

Is that all you care about? My respect is goiing super thin

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Yeah, I don't like posts often (With the exception being posts in the funny picture captions thread), and that review was pretty good.
Like really, it was spot on. I don't really have too much to say about it, cuz' it already says all that needs to be said. It's a really good analysis/review of Paper Mario Sticker Star as part of the series and as a game in itself.
It was well done. :)

Also, props to actually managing to 100% Sticker Star. I can't think of many people who would actually go to such lengths, so nice job.
When I said I got insane to do the super flags....

I mean it.

Cause let's be honest, I would not even care if it wasn't Paper Mario. the thing is, remember that I didn't do much battles, I had to farm and it took me like 3-4 hours to get 1k excellent, 500 perfect bonus, 50 battle spinner jackpot and 5k coins as I spent 5k already.

The rest was internet because it would have anyway not be worth my time.

also, you're so right on the sound test. look, I expected when I unlocked it "Oh, I get it, you get the bgm with things and the battles theme with stickers...that makes sense", but NOPE!!!!

Not only they haven;t done it, but messing with the animation viewer was laughable.

It;s hard to mess on good extras like these....really hard....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So my alpaca in Story of Seasons wasn't in the barn when my dog put my animals away.

I go to check where the hell he went in the book. Under its pictures had " RUNAWAY"

Needless to say, I almost flipped a table
What if she's one of the guests viewing this thread?
And I wouldn't joke like that

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I had a stalker on here

Did you hire someone to "take care of him?" :p

Joking aside, that's good that the stalker is now gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom