• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Did you hire someone to "take care of him?" :p

Joking aside, that's good that the stalker is now gone.
I think a user or 2 on GameSpot stalked a few users, it was creepy af.

It was taken care of though, thankfully.

sound like you drink a lot. Im about to be 21 and my first drink is going to be a sunkist alcoholic drink. Beer tastes ****ty
I have Mang-O-Ritas, which taste more like mango drink and less like beer, thankfully. Usually I'm a wine kind of guy.

And honestly yeah, I used to not do it so much but honestly been a bit stressed lately, so I kinda needed to get my mind off.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lol Twitch Plays Moemon Glitched hard, all of the team got replaced with Ivysaurs and the SFX got messed

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have Mang-O-Ritas, which taste more like mango drink and less like beer, thankfully. Usually I'm a wine kind of guy.

And honestly yeah, I used to not do it so much but honestly been a bit stressed lately, so I kinda needed to get my mind off.
I cant drink wine without feeling tired sooooooo If I drink, I'm stuck in the house

R0Y

Smash Master
sound like you drink a lot. Im about to be 21 and my first drink is going to be a sunkist alcoholic drink. Beer tastes ****ty
I drink very rarely, but...

Also I didn't know any Americans waited until 21. Best idea obviously to wait but it seems crazy high.

Unsweetened iced tea and iced coffee for life.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How's Touhoumon going?
Same progress as Moemon (Misty Defeated)

Now they're trying to use the Daycare in Touhou to see if that game glitches too

EDIT: Touhoumon didn't crashed after using the daycare

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

Also I didn't know any Americans waited until 21. Best idea obviously to wait but it seems crazy high.

Id rather have a 21 y/o drink rather then a ****ing 15 y/o

also wtf is that gif
How's Touhoumon going?
Well th down input vote won but moemon didnt move. Is moemon broken?

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

I didn't have my first alcoholic drink until 10 months after I turned 21...I still don't really like the taste.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879

Well honestly, as long as a parent or guardian is there to give consent, and they are on private property, you can drink while under 21. In fact when police do party busts, it's because of a noise complaint, before any busts for underaged, no-consent-given drinking.

I waited till I was 21 to drink for the most part. It's mostly because a brain development thing, drinking when you're younger ****s with your mental growth.

R0Y

Smash Master
Id rather have a 21 y/o drink rather then a ****ing 15 y/o

also wtf is that gif
Never said 15...there is an in-between two extremes.

Dude trying to undo his seatbelt which is locked/stuck somehow.

Well honestly, as long as a parent or guardian is there to give consent, and they are on private property, you can drink while under 21. In fact when police do party busts, it's because of a noise complaint, before any busts for underaged, no-consent-given drinking.

I waited till I was 21 to drink for the most part. It's mostly because a brain development thing, drinking when you're younger ****s with your mental growth.
The brain development thing is true but we're talking the difference between 18 and 21, drinking very rarely. Drinking a lot as an adult (and as a minor) destroys your liver too anyways, fact is it's poison in large quantities. Don't drink too much.

It's been raining almost non-stop for 2 days.

No complaints here. View attachment 51382
That's nothing, but yeah, I love rain too.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ahh, drinking ages. When I was young I could take a sip or two.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

My parents let me drink wine when I was young because and ONLY BECAUSE I was in the house and they allowed me but I didn't drink a lot because I would fall asleep from even a tiny bit

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
My parents let me drink wine when I was young because and ONLY BECAUSE I was in the house and they allowed me but I didn't drink a lot because I would fall asleep from even a tiny bit
I wouldn't drink because the only stuff anyone else had I didn't like the taste of. Then when I was old enough to buy my own stuff I found some stuff I liked.

R0Y

Smash Master
Confession time: Sometimes I feel left out of the female anime-face avatar arms race in this thread.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Confession time: Sometimes I feel left out of the female anime-face avatar arms race in this thread.
If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't originally like this. Before like summer 2010, when I really got into anime, I used more typical avatars like video game characters or characters of sitcoms I watched at the time.

Then I found Touhou in November 2010 and everything changed forever.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Um, hi everybody. Cliff's girlfriend here with an update on Cliff's health.

He's been in the hospital for three days, and is still fighting the battle against Listeria. I sent him all the prayers that people here sent him, and he's happy to hear that you guys have his back.

And uh, didn't Nintendo say something about what they are going to do for E3 today? Just wondering, because I'm sure Cliff would like to know.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel extremely lucky now...

Earlier this day I went to buy groceries before the storm landed here; and 10 minutes ago my mom told me that she forgot to close the window on her side of the car, so yeah, the window of my car was open during the heavy rain.

I went to see the disaster and... the car was completely dry inside; the rain fell in the same direction the window was facing, so no water entered through that said window, if the rain had fallen in the opposite direction, the car probably would suffered severe electrical damage.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
JOIN ME R0Y, AND I WILL MAKE YOUR FACE AVATAR THE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREATEST IN SOCIALTHREAD.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

He's been in the hospital for three days, and is still fighting the battle against Listeria. I sent him all the prayers that people here sent him, and he's happy to hear that you guys have his back.

And uh, didn't Nintendo say something about what they are going to do for E3 today? Just wondering, because I'm sure Cliff would like to know.
I hope he gets better soon and about nintendo they will be releasing their E3 plans tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Kinda late response but I just saw the Japanese commercial

And it's so much better.
Oh god, the US commercial made it look like some generic, kid-oriented TV show. Japan's is extremely better, but that's a given.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Well, they said something about a teaser and showed a pic of who I pressume is Reggie in a :4littlemac:-like hoodie.

Punch-Out!! speculation rocketed.

Hope he gets better.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879

Awww, I didn't know about this! I'm sorry :/

And no from what I know they're not doing their E3 yet, but don't take my word for it, I haven't followed the news that much.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

What!?
Okay, so apparently I did miss a lot of stuff in the 4 days I was offline...
Tell him that Blargg888 sends best wishes as well!

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
It's a crazy world out there:

Can't tell if stupid or funny.
Also in Dinosaur Planet, Sabre was going to have a crush on his adoptive sister, Krystal. Well, I can't tell if Nintendo would have approved of this.
Awesome music.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Kinda late response but I just saw the Japanese commercial

And it's so much better.
I like this one a lot better, US Nintendo commercials seem to keep getting cheesier and cheesier. Their commercials are a big turn off for me
It's a crazy world out there:

This is just as stupid as the the woman call the cop on her child over some poptarts.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Oh, Crap. Our brother is in trouble... HEY FLIGHT! So I saw this thread as a Thank you card for Sakurai... We should all make a Get well soon for Cliff. I am calling you out because... You are the best at photoshop. GUYS LETS DO IT!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Oh ****, I just found out that when an anime runs away in Story of Seasons, if you dont find them, the ***** will die
Oh, Crap. Our brother is in trouble... HEY FLIGHT! So I saw this thread as a Thank you card for Sakurai... We should all make a Get well soon for Cliff. I am calling you out because... You are the best at photoshop. GUYS LETS DO IT!
There was a thank you card for sakurai.... Im really shocked tbh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom