• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
[One Piece Funimation dub] I could've sworn Buggy the Clown Pirate was voiced by Mark Hamill, and that's not just because he's dressed as a clown.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Anyone wanna do matches? I'd ask at the 3DS sharing thread thing, but it's super dead there.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I just got completely rekt by a Chatot online. Chatter, Boomburst, Nasty Plot and Encore.

Lol. This is why I love Pokemon.

Brb going to breed some Chatot.

Zero Meddler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeroMeddler
3DS FC
1633-4671-0386
Would the screams be any worse when Ganonciding? Because I kinda do that commonly on For Glory...oops. :lol:
Possibly. If some people get annoyed just from rollers then (insert character here)-ciding would endure a little bit of rage. =/

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I just got completely rekt by a Chatot online. Chatter, Boomburst, Nasty Plot and Encore.

Lol. This is why I love Pokemon.

Brb going to breed some Chatot.
Heh, been so long since I played competitive Pokémon.
But Pokémon still is my favorite games to play competitively, yes, even more than Smash Bros.
:4pacman:

D

Deleted member

I'm not really interested on the game, but you know, I could try the demo tomorrow or so, just to see how it plays and stuff.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oi yoi yoi, ah well, GGs @ Luggy Luggy
My fox leaves something to be desired :urg:. You played well though so :disco:
GGs @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf . I won pratically all of my matches, only lost the first one (I was warming up a bit).
Here's some stuff you need to do to be better with Fox :
-Stop trying to do the same "One Two" combo with your jab. With the new patch, it's harder to execute, and it gets predictable really fast. I was able to shield it pretty fast, thus making it less effective.
-Try to edgeguard. That's dumb, but not a lot of people to that. I can't do it with Mac, for obvious reasons, but I always try with Mega Man when I can or think of it. It's important against a lot of characters, and Fox has some possibilites in here. Not a lot, but some.
-Be less predictable. It's a common problem, and I have it too. But being predictable is the worst thing that can happen to you, it makes your opponent read you like a book.

That's all I can say really. Other than that, train with customs on to get more experience. It's important to be prepared for any situations.
thumbs-up.png

You did well !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom