• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, taking in mind most modern SpongeBob stuff, Ican't blame him.
I don't know, the only cartoon episode I've seen in the last couple of years is that Phineas and Ferb future episode but that was only because I'm such a sucker for episodes like that.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
omg you understand me so much

I want off this ride but it wont stop

You hope it will stop.

#****Finals
891.jpg

I don't really care, I pass in the next grade anyway. God it's weird to talk about school when the expressions are different. As well as the education.
It's confusing for a french dude like me, you know.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know, the only cartoon episode I've seen in the last couple of years is that Phineas and Ferb future episode but that was only because I'm such a sucker for episodes like that.
You haven't missed anything in SpongeBob matters then.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Finals aren't that bad...
Depends on the courses you're taking. Mine weren't that bad this semester though.

View attachment 50833
I don't really care, I pass in the next grade anyway. God it's weird to talk about school when the expressions are different. As well as the education.
It's confusing for a french dude like me, you know.
Eh, I'm not in grade school. College/University finals are like an experience of their own. But it really can just depend on the course and possibly the school you attend as well. The last week of a semester is usually called "Hell Week" for a reason. At least in my area, haha.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
But you arent paying for you classes yourself, are you?
Not for now, but probably later. I'm 15 remember ? I barely have enough money to by myself a pen for my writing and storyboarding.

I've been rewatching old Spongebob on Netflix. It's still pretty good.
My dad and I are big fans of SpongeBob, and we often watch old episodes for nostalgia. We literally recorded on VHS SpongeBob episodes that went in the morning when I was little, just to watch them afterwards during the night. It was awesome. Heck, my dad even watches some episodes during his job when he has nothing to do.
tumblr_n78ljchzbr1rlulmlo1_500.gif

SpongeBob is awesome...
Finals aren't that bad...
Meanwhile, @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo is all like...
7246502.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Depends on the courses you're taking. Mine weren't that bad this semester though.

Eh, I'm not in grade school. College/University finals are like an experience of their own. But it really can just depend on the course and possibly the school you attend as well. The last week of a semester is usually called "Hell Week" for a reason. At least in my area, haha.
You and me right now are that poor dude

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Not for now, but probably later. I'm 15 remember ? I barely have enough money to by myself a pen for my writing and storyboarding.
Exactly, so you don't know how finals feel in college.

Lets say it feels like Dio and Star Platinum are beating the **** out of me atm

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Fossil Fighters Frontier
It needed more BB bandit trio, Frigi, Bullwort, Igno, Dynal + other dinurians, aquatic vivosaurs, mammal vivosaurs, More vivosaurs and Rosie for the sake of better continuity.

I didn't like how they cut alot of the vivosaurs they had in the previous games, It would be nice if we could get some more vivosaurs and fossil parks as DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom