• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Kind of a weird topic, but I kind of find it weird that Samus hasn't made an appearance in another fighting game as a guest character. Like, Link was in Soul Calibur, and Pikachu in Pokken (not exactly a guest character, but still), but Samus really hasn't. To note, I know Mario hasn't either, but that could easily be due to Nintendo being very protective of him. It's just odd since Samus would fit right into so many fighting games almost flawlessly as a zoner, and is arguably one of Nintendo's more historically significant properties.

Just me contemplating I guess. :laugh: Not sure what made that cross my mind. :p

Also I'm aware that she was a background event in Dead or Alive: Dimensions. I meant as a playable character.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Kind of a weird topic, but I kind of find it weird that Samus hasn't made an appearance in another fighting game as a guest character. Like, Link was in Soul Calibur, and Pikachu in Pokken (not exactly a guest character, but still), but Samus really hasn't. To note, I know Mario hasn't either, but that could easily be due to Nintendo being very protective of him. It's just odd since Samus would fit right into so many fighting games almost flawlessly as a zoner, and is arguably one of Nintendo's more historically significant properties.

Just me contemplating I guess. :laugh: Not sure what made that cross my mind. :p

Also I'm aware that she was a background event in Dead or Alive: Dimensions. I meant as a playable character.
Nintendo would die before they put her in another game

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I could see Samus being a guest in like Street Fighter or something.

I personally would love to see Ike appear in like a Wii U Soul Calibur.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly instead of SMTxFE they should have made a Soul Calibur game with Fire Emblem characters.

Call it... Soul Emblem. I can list like 20 characters that could've been in it.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Honestly instead of SMTxFE they should have made a Soul Calibur game with Fire Emblem characters.

Call it... Soul Emblem. I can list like 20 characters that could've been in it.
None of them are Chrom. :4myfriends:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Because Japan
deosnt.
like.
metroid.
Is there even a good Pikachu figure? like lol

Happy?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Same. The newest game is like pay to win with skimpy outfits and **** for the ladies. I just wanna **** people up with Talim again, is that too much to ask!?
I'm upset over no Amy myself. I know Viola is supposed to be her grown up...and I ****ing hate that.
But I can't vote her in the poll and I'm sure if it's because I can't Facebook or it's bugged.

sucky form.PNG

It won't let me enter my email I think. I can't click on it yet it won't let me continue. Can someone help me with this ****?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm upset over no Amy myself. I know Viola is supposed to be her grown up...and I ****ing hate that.
But I can't vote her in the poll and I'm sure if it's because I can't Facebook or it's bugged.

View attachment 50828

It won't let me enter my email I think. I can't click on it yet it won't let me continue. Can someone help me with this ****?
Viola... is that the chick with the orb? I kinda had a hunch she was adult Amy.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
15f1ff9618060bc0f9a702a1c88c10d4.jpg

Now that I have your attention:
Has someone ever wondered how to make a Krabby Patty?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Did. Went from Chrom to Firefox and it still did it.
Hm, that's odd. I checked it myself and it automatically filled the mailbox for me because I logged in with my e-mail. Did you log in via your e-mail too? If you did, I'm afraid I can't help you further. :(

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hm, that's odd. I checked it myself and it automatically filled the mailbox for me because I logged in with my e-mail. Did you log in via your e-mail too? If you did, I'm afraid I can't help you further. :(
Okay, I changed my FB email recently and I have it set to keep me logged in. Maybe I haven't logged back in since I changed it?
I'll try that, thanks.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Too old for that too, huh? :estatic:
That + I don't have cable TV + I never had cable when I was younger either = Yes
how'd ya know where the Krabby Patty is from then ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
kekekekek
I had a classmate who joked about Krabby Patties every time he got a burger in the lunch line in elementary school

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom