• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Then what the **** am I? Am I still a rat?
Oh, no... Wait! We just entered RP territory, a.k.a Parallel YouTube.
*catches Soul in a pokeball*
Mutters to self, "gotta catch em all!" :happysheep:

this is meant to be ironic by the way

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why would you use a song whos lyrics have

"And said, "Don't get me wrong I love you, but does that mean I have to meet your father?"
When we are older you'll understand
What I meant, when I said "No"
I don't think, life is quite that simple"

and

"And said, "Wish I could prove I love you, but does that mean I have to walk on water?"
When we are older you'll understand
It's enough when I say so..."

To PROPOSE?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
People are thinking Inklings are deconfirmed in Smash just because of costumes? Then explain this:

As well as Mii Fighter headgears based off :4mario::4luigi::4peach::4wario2::4zelda::4sheik::4falcon::4samus:&:4metaknight:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
People are thinking Inklings are deconfirmed in Smash just because of costumes? Then explain this:

As well as Mii Fighter headgears based off :4mario::4luigi::4peach::4wario2::4zelda::4sheik::4falcon::4samus:&:4metaknight:
Even then, I'm pretty sure a majority of the ballot vote is going to some Splatoon characters, so there's a high chance they will be playable.

Soul.

GUYS, INKLING WILL BE IN THE GAME. I GUARANTEE YOU.
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. IN THE MEANTIME, LET'S MAKE SPLATOON COMPETITIVE, SHALL WE?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Since Splatoon announcement people have been in uproar to have Inklings in Smash. Seeing how heavily Nintendo is promoting the game, how they seem to have high hopes and the fans being very positive in response, I don't think it's a far possibility to get Inklings as DLC.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Conversely, this argument implies that you believe the possibility of any of those characters getting cut.

And that's hilarious.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

*argument that Splatoon is different from those franchises, using arbitrary aspects of the game which have nothing to do with the argument*
Ahem, uh...Splatoon isn't legible because it's a new IP and a new franchise, not being in previous Smash games, yeah that's totally relevant.

Though but seriously, I don't think Inklings will be in the game, but I don't think they're disconfirmed either.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Meh, if Inklings get in the games (I consider 3DS and Wii U to be separate games) that's fine, but I don't really care much. It wouldl be great for the supporters indeed.

*argument that Splatoon is different from those franchises, using arbitrary aspects of the game which have nothing to do with the argument*
Ahem, uh...Splatoon isn't legible because it's a new IP and a new franchise, not being in previous Smash games, yeah that's totally relevant.

Though but seriously, I don't think Inklings will be in the game, but I don't think they're disconfirmed either.
And since it's a new IP, nobody knows if it's going to sell well or not! :troll:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Conversely, this argument implies that you believe the possibility of any of those characters getting cut.

And that's hilarious.
True. I'm not saying we're guaranteed to get Inklings but there's a chance either can happen.

The only characters I see no chance are assist trophies, Smash Run enemies, and ones who are part of a stage hazard.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
shhh... Let them be delusional for the time being, we will wait and see if its true in the future

Last edited:

Soul.

Arguments in the speculation community are so delightful. You don't know what happens after that. It could be another marvelous debate.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
True. I'm not saying we're guaranteed to get Inklings but there's a chance either can happen.

The only characters I see no chance are assist trophies, Smash Run enemies, and ones who are part of a stage hazard.
B-but Skullkid is an assist trophy, and I still want him ;_;

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I like everyone thinks they WILL be in the game right away,
Dont you?

Like I've said a week ago, everyone is so thirsty to have new characters over already established ones as DLC because they think Smash is the holy grail of advertising. :rolleyes:

"You want Isaac? **** that noise and vote for Inkling."

"Why do we need irrelevant characters like Waluigi when we can have Captain Toad instead?"

"Roy for Smash? More like Aqua for Smash since she's new and interesting."

Not like that last one would happen since Roy was arguably leaked a while ago.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just find it weird that the Inkling Mii Gunner costumes will be the only one that that's not an arm cannon.

But that also makes it more unique.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
The chances of Inkling being in Smash is indeed 50/50.
Because if they're in the game in the future, it'd be a 100% chance they're in at this point(unless you wanna make it complicated with the whole multiverse and alternate timelines concept but plz don't)
If they're in the game in the future, it'd be a 0% chance they're in at this point.

Two possible outcomes, only one can happen. So yeah, 50/50.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
The chances of Inkling being in Smash is indeed 50/50.
Because if they're in the game in the future, it'd be a 100% chance they're in at this point(unless you wanna make it complicated with the whole multiverse and alternate timelines concept but plz don't)
If they're in the game in the future, it'd be a 0% chance they're in at this point.

Two possible outcomes, only one can happen. So yeah, 50/50.
See, this man uses his brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom