• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"And the bartender says, 'Hey Doc, has he gone postal yet?'"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well this beats yesterday's National Condom Day...
Does it though? At least Condom Day results in something positive. Fighting STD's and ****. What does pissy Amiibos give us? Nothing. Not a damn thing.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
you just made me think, the French localisation of TTYD made me laugh so much in 15 minutes that I think I plan to play it on dolphin.

Like, seriously, it's so bad :)

I mean Rogueport = Port-lacanaie (2 dots on the i) I mean c'mon.....
But i like this name :( (even tough, some French traduction are kinda bad. I mean, in the M&L series, some of Fafwul quotes have just change into grumble, include "I HAVE FURY" like, WHAT?!). Also i change my avatar into a draw that i created in school with a ****ty quality whith the Phone of my sister, of tough you're think it is? :dedede: PS: i'm not strong at all at drawing.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I do miss a good amount of older users... Shorts, exaggerated, Rocket...

Wait, is Rocket still here?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wanna know the worst part about the Urine soaked Mario Amiibo? There's bound to be some crazy *** person that'd buy it. Probably on Craigslist.

I can't even wrap my head around the idea of it though. But I guess people have cash to burn.
But you know, I find the item to be fitting.
I mean, why the Hell not? It's not like Amiibos are meant to be toys anymore, they're just another medium for currency. Why even bother going through the trouble of buying your favorite characters when some dirtbag bought them in bulk with "eBay" twinkling in their eyes?

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if someone else sold this for a couple thousand bucks. As if anything, it proves the artist's point. You could sell an Amiibo covered in crap, and people will still want to buy and sell it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just imagine what would happen if Urine Mario was a thing. Like in some back-water universe. "By picking up the Bladder Mushroom, Mario and turn into Urine Mario. It's like FLUDD, but yellow". :troll:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
You missed me, right? No? Ok.
That direct got me interested in Splatoon again, mostly thanks to the Squid Sisters.

Just gotta wait for the internet to work its magic.

Soul.

500 pages already. Geez man, slow down for maximum h8...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom