• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Obviously it was more so Meta Knight, back when people said things like, "He was OP so him getting cut is way too obvious".
Anyone that thought Meta Knight had any possibility of getting cut needs to go sit in a corner and contemplate their life.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm such a secret user.

My name is absolutely completely different from my previous one, the removal of the single number is really tricky to figure out, I'm sure.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
But i like this name :( (even tough, some French traduction are kinda bad. I mean, in the M&L series, some of Fafwul quotes have just change into grumble, include "I HAVE FURY" like, WHAT?!). Also i change my avatar into a draw that i created in school with a ****ty quality whith the Phone of my sister, of tough you're think it is? :dedede: PS: i'm not strong at all at drawing.
well, it's fine...honestly, the spm deisgn is so simplistic that even if you're bad, it's easy to make it look obvious what you're drawing.

Though, I think Crump had the weirdest name ever. I think it was Géroxforce....idk, let me google:

Cruxéroce

OUCH, MY BRAIN!!!!

if wondering the meaning.....well, I fail to know it.

Seriously, talking about it makes me want to play it so that I can realise how terrible it is and we wouyld laugh eachother :)

btw, is French your first language?

Cause it is for me :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Some people seem to think the Slatoon Mii costumes outright deconfirms Inklings. Apparently they forgot about this.

oh ok.

Cause I'll admit, someone JUST told me the thing via pm and I thought it might be weird for their chances....I guess I forgot about this indeed :)

Though, I still think it needs more time for them to have more chances. I definetely see their chances grow however.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm such a secret user.

My name is absolutely completely different from my previous one, the removal of the single number is really tricky to figure out, I'm sure.
KingofPhantoms! Thank God you're here! I'm trying to find KingofPhantoms47. Do you know where he is?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
well, it's fine...honestly, the spm deisgn is so simplistic that even if you're bad, it's easy to make it look obvious what you're drawing.

Though, I think Crump had the weirdest name ever. I think it was Géroxforce....idk, let me google:

Cruxéroce

OUCH, MY BRAIN!!!!

if wondering the meaning.....well, I fail to know it.

Seriously, talking about it makes me want to play it so that I can realise how terrible it is and we wouyld laugh eachother :)

btw, is French your first language?

Cause it is for me :)
Oh yeah, French is my first langue, comme ceci. But talking French in a forum english is sadly not going to long..(except if all of members of Smashboards can talk French but the great Weegee force everyone to talk English because....Huhhhhh i think i'm going to far her....). Also, thanks for the feedback for my draw.:kirby2:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
What's with the sudden rise of ponies? Do I have to infect the gene pool again?

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Some people seem to think the Slatoon Mii costumes outright deconfirms Inklings. Apparently they forgot about this.

I hear the argument that it doesn't matter for MK, Samus or Link because apparently those characters have "too much starpower" whereas Inklings are somehow an exception.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh yeah, French is my first langue, comme ceci. But talking French in a forum english is sadly not going to long..(except if all of members of Smashboards can talk French but the great Weegee force everyone to talk English because....Huhhhhh i think i'm going to far her....). Also, thanks for the feedback for my draw.:kirby2:
Nice to see another French tongue in these boards :)
You CANE do it, Woody :laugh:
:applejack: Fail with dignity and accept your fate :applejack:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
But no one is forcing you to Speak English~

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Nice to see another French tongue is these boards :)

You CANE do it, Woody :laugh:
:applejack: Fail with dignity and accept your fate :applejack:
It's okay, I already have my subjects that will be inflitrating:

I was going to use Donkey from Shrek but Donkeys are sterile.

Soul.

You don't need to get better at Smash 4 though.
You just get better at using My B.
This is quite the parallel universe, don't you think?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
This is understandable, only a few people could get if you say bad stuff in French.

i mean, it should also makes modding easier because the mods onyl need to know English which is the most common language in internet.....

But really, I decided to stop buying French games since years....Pokemon Soulsilver had so much bad translation.....

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I watched the Splatoon Direct... WHY THE **** CAN'T GAMESTOP BE IN THIS COUNTRY?!

*Cough* Sorry. Anyway, I think of picking either a Roller or Shooter type of weapon.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What what happened with Wave?
He and Vegito were eaten by this.

But I like the past. It gives me nostalgia of the good ol' days.
Who am I kidding the past is a nice thing to remember.....

But you can't live in it. Because the past goes by so quick. Heck, I wrote these very words in this post in the past, their time has already come and gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom