• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Quick topic: What would be your ideal afterlife?

Mine would be a gameroom that contained every single video game that existed, even the most obscure and one-of-a-kind games. One room would contain all the arcade cabinets and the other is a giant living room containing all consoles and cartridges.
(also all games have online integration, with the ability to play with other people in the afterlife)
Mine would be to visit the video games' worlds for real, that would be so cool.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
the text honestly feels like earthbound, I don't have the ripped text on this pc, but I did read them....they really put a lot in them :)
I think the Underchomp battle is just a great parodie of Classic RPG, you have so much choice that are usuless but with little funny dialogue that keep you with a smile.:4dedede:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I decided to check out the Ace Attorney Movie. The costumes... the hairstyles...

:231:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I think the Underchomp battle is just a great parodie of Classic RPG, you have so much choice that are usuless but with little funny dialogue that keep you with a smile.:4dedede:
Well, the first thing I thought when I got the game screen is "AM I PLAYING EARTHBOUND?????"

Seriously, it really felt it :)

But it could very well be a parody, the best parody is just 3-4....you cannot talk about spm without talking about 3-4....it's just imo the best scene of the series....

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Lets not forget the bast Character in Super Paper Mario

pretty loyal to the game, huh?
Man, i would seriously throw my money at Nintendo if Dimentio could re-appear in a Mario game. (With Count Bleck and Timpani of course...)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, the first thing I thought when I got the game screen is "AM I PLAYING EARTHBOUND?????"

Seriously, it really felt it :)

But it could very well be a parody, the best parody is just 3-4....you cannot talk about spm without talking about 3-4....it's just imo the best scene of the series....
I also like how "hell" is called " Underwhere"

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I started watching this anime. I've never been much of a Romance fan, but...

WHY THESE TWO SO ADORABLÉ?!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Only at episode 2, so I dunno who you're talking 'bout.

I thought I was gonna hate Taiga' with a passion, but she somehow managed to redeem herself in episode 2.
You'll find soon.

I've got to admit, out of all the 4 famous tsundere roles from Rie Kugimiya, she's the second I can stand the most.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well she a Tsundere, so she is automatically **** to me
She does have that personality, but seeing her lack of family/friends, inhospitable living conditions, and how much she and Ryuuji relate made me forgive her. The part where they both take all the rage from their classmates out on an electrical pole was endearing.

RIP Electrical pole.

Tell you a tsundere I do hate.

I can't even remember the show's plot. All I remember is that she was a c***.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Soul.

She does have that personality, but seeing her lack of family/friends, inhospitable living conditions, and how much she and Ryuuji relate made me forgive her. The part where they both take all the rage from their classmates out on an electrical pole was endearing.

RIP Electrical pole.

Tell you a tsundere I do hate.

I can't even remember the show's plot. All I remember is that she was a c***.
I keep seeing people talk about this anime all of a sudden. lol

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You guys are sure being tsundere about hating tsundere.
Can't be a tsundere if I'm a dude.

I'd just be a douche. :p

I keep seeing people talk about this anime all of a sudden. lol
I was just scrolling through Crunchyroll to see if there was any shows I'm interested in watching. Toradora was one of those shows.

Even better Crunchyroll streams the Dubbed version. Something I never get to have on Crunchyroll. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom