• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Just a little question guys, how it's possible to hide a message under spoiler? I search a little but it's seem to have nothing for my little problem.:mewtwopm:
[ SPOILER ] Text [ /SPOILER ] without the spaces.

SProgepede wishes he was SpongeBob

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
you use BBCode tags, in this case, either of these will work (don`t mix them):

either [ spoiler=tittle(optional) ] anything you want spoilered [ /spoiler ]

or, replace spoiler with collapse.

Just remove the spaces around the brackets, now, PLEASE, be a good poster and always close your spoiler tags. The tag CAN work without the ending, but the time someone will quote you, his quote will be spoilered. So, even if your entire message is spoilered, please, close your tags.

The tittle is opitional, you could omit the =tittle.
Hmm, let me try...
Hello?

Soul.

Everyone will soon realize Charizard is not the worst character in Smash 4.
"slow moves" lol its a read based character

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
however....

Don`t double post, you can get infraction for this (if you were actually testing the BBCode the message would output, click the wrench icon, this will load the basic editor which is VERY annoying to use, but very advanced....you don't want to use it usually).

EDIT: mods, you're too fast :)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
however....

Don`t double post, you can get infraction for this (if you were actually testing the BBCode the message would output, click the wrench icon, this will load the basic editor which is VERY annoying to use, but very advanced....you don't want to use it usually).

EDIT: mods, you're too fast :)
Thanks, in fact, i just tried to edit my message. But for some reason, it count as a post...

Welcome to the boards, @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , enjoy your stay!

View attachment 50389
Thanks, Count Bleck appreciate too.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Thanks, in fact, i just tried to edit my message. But for some reason, it count as a post...
nah, mods can do a lot of messing with posts, merge is one of these things. They can take a double post and merge them together. It's like your second post was deleted, but its contents was appended to the second post. In fact, I did saw your edit.

Others things are checking the edit history (so, just be carefull upon posting and editing), warn and infract of course, and even IP check.

In fact, I'm sure they have these too, but I own a social group and you get mods tools in them. There's really convenient stuff for batch posts moderating, like, they can just select multiple posts from differents pages and do one actions on all of them. They can deletes posts and even unapprove them which will cause only the mods and the post owner to view the post.

So, they just have lots of tools for modding :)

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I started watchingf One Piece, of all animes out there... Funimation dub, of course.

Character designs still look wacky as s***, I mean look at this guy:

but at least it looks visually interesting. Dunno if I'll get used to Luffy's screaming, however...

any arcs I should look forward too?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So I started watchingf One Piece, of all animes out there... Funimation dub, of course.

Character designs still look wacky as s***, I mean look at this guy:

but at least it looks visually interesting. Dunno if I'll get used to Luffy's screaming, however...

any arcs I should look forward too?
Impel Down <4
and um the one with Moria
Two great arcs

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im not a fan of cats either; the only cats I like are Meowth, Kitty Katswell, Luna, Artemis and Diana :troll:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Because cats are workers of the devil.

Huh. Coulda fooled me...

Yeh, cats are generally lazy and attention seeking. Some people prefer them over dogs. I love both cats and dogs.

And you say cats are evil? Well that depends on how the cat itself was raised or cared for. I mean, humans can be a***holes too.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yeah, that was a little bit rude, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa

Why would anyone hate on cats like that? I've lived with cats all my life. And FalKoopa being from India out of all places. I would've expected people from India to like cats since they have a certain type of cat that's only common in Michigan when you're in the United States. (And in a sense, Ohio)

Cats make wonderful companions. They don't keep you up all night making noises, they hunt down some kinds of house pests such as mice, scorpions, and wasps, and they're better pets to keep indoors.

Just make sure you barricade places with a lot of wires like I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom