• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
I take back everything I've ever said about Brawl. I should have played it more when I had the chance.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Anyone excited for E3 or no? Not sure what to expect myself. Maybe we'll get more Smash related news. But if I was hopeful, I'd like to see some stages on the 3DS get added.

Namco miiiiiiiiight have something related to Soul Calibur this year, if that Character Poll is anything to go by. Their statements seemed like it had to do with the series as a whole and not just Lost Swords.

We could see some extra SF5 news. Not sure if Capcom will have anything else to hype people up.
I told it many times, but I do expect Paper Mario on wiiU, likely to be back to root.

I would actually be worried if it doesn't happen considering the release cycle.

Splatoon stuff, star fox stuff, MAYBE metroid, amibo stuff, smash stuff (maybe ryu) and more!

Delusional: GC on Vc.

I would be mind blown if they announce it though....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've just looked up "Yokai Watch "Jorogumo" and found an androgynous man with purple spider-like hair that exists in the game. Unfortunate implications much. :troll:

RodNutTakin

Smash Lord
E3 Predictions

Likely
New Mario Game
More Smash DLC + Tourney and Miiverse stage release dates
New Amiibo Wave
More NX Details
Mario Kart 8 DLC
Rhythm Heaven 3DS US announcement
Indie Announcements

Unlikely
Ice Climbers DLC for SSB4
Virtual Boy on Virtual Console (Department of Redundancy Department)
Mario Kart Arcade ports
New Katamari Game on PS4
SNES Remix
WarioWare 3DS

Nigh Impossible
New Super Monkey Ball game (:cry:)
Nintendo announces a compilation of their extremely old arcade games (I.E. before Donkey Kong Arcade)
Atari/Intellivision/Colecovision on Virtual Console
Duck Hunt revival
Nintendo Land 2
Pichu DLC for SSB4

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Well half life remake (black mesa) is finally on steam,and my wallet flies to redemption with it.

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
It's a terrible feeling realizing how stupid people are...this is of course referring to the people saying Yooka needs to wear something, but the devs said that him being a Chameleon and changing colors would be a thing, and clothes don't change colors....also he's wearing Laylee so there

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's a terrible feeling realizing how stupid people are...this is of course referring to the people saying Yooka needs to wear something, but the devs said that him being a Chameleon and changing colors would be a thing, and clothes don't change colors....also he's wearing Laylee so there
But then he looks naked! This game's getting Rated M for sure!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I GOT IT!

I have the perfect plan. It's called Mario Party Survivor

Here's how it works: Put 2 teams of 8-10 people, or 4 teams of 5 people and have that person/team represent their tribe through free for all or team battle. After the end of the game, the loser goes to what's called Redemption Island, where he/she stays until the next person comes. The two will battle in a duel where the winner stays and the loser is eliminated permanently from the game.

After a certain amount of time, tribes will get swapping. Either shrink down to two teams or have small groups per tribe. The winner of the latest RI duel after a certain amount of people are eliminated will be bought back into the game and the process repeats. This will repeat until there's only around 12-10 people left, then merge will happen and the second person returns from RI

The merge stage will be interesting as the people who get picked to play will be random. There might be times where a person has to play multiple times before being eliminated. The RI stage continues until the final six, where the 6th and 5th place people are eliminated after a certain stage.

When there are only four people left, it's a 4 way fight, 50 turns to determine who is the winner.

...and to think I don't have a social life

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Greeting from the school I was supposed to be kicked out of but things happened and now I'm back
Have some songs

When I'm at School;
When I'm at Home;
When I'm at Grandma's;

This should have been posted on the King K. Thread but who cares
Back to school I go. :4pacman:

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
I GOT IT!

I have the perfect plan. It's called Mario Party Survivor

Here's how it works: Put 2 teams of 8-10 people, or 4 teams of 5 people and have that person/team represent their tribe through free for all or team battle. After the end of the game, the loser goes to what's called Redemption Island, where he/she stays until the next person comes. The two will battle in a duel where the winner stays and the loser is eliminated permanently from the game.

After a certain amount of time, tribes will get swapping. Either shrink down to two teams or have small groups per tribe. The winner of the latest RI duel after a certain amount of people are eliminated will be bought back into the game and the process repeats. This will repeat until there's only around 12-10 people left, then merge will happen and the second person returns from RI

The merge stage will be interesting as the people who get picked to play will be random. There might be times where a person has to play multiple times before being eliminated. The RI stage continues until the final six, where the 6th and 5th place people are eliminated after a certain stage.

When there are only four people left, it's a 4 way fight, 50 turns to determine who is the winner.

...and to think I don't have a social life
The hardest part of this idea is finding Twenty people to play with...

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The hardest part of this idea is finding Twenty people to play with...
Problem: have a hard time finding 20 people

Solution: make 20 random people out of nowhere from stuffed animals

*sips coffee*

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
Problem: have a hard time finding 20 people

Solution: make 20 random people out of nowhere from stuffed animals

*sips coffee*
and what if that amount of stuffed animals are not in your possession? And I don't have enough substitutes...putting together my amiibos and figures I'm still short...I guess I'll never be able to do this
*sobs*

Strofirko

Smash Master
Really,now I am extremely dissapointed,it was like getting hyped for a stab,gonna wait that "early acess" time for more 3 years.:hulk:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
and what if that amount of stuffed animals are not in your possession? And I don't have enough substitutes...putting together my amiibos and figures I'm still short...I guess I'll never be able to do this
*sobs*
Sticks, rocks, even your poop would work. It's something so give it a personality

Strofirko

Smash Master
Wait what. What happened?
Nothing of your business
Some fine mod I was waiting for a full release went for full paid version without any new/relevant content.
It's not very relevant here,but it makes me a little mad.

Last edited:

Soul.

Nothing of your business
Some fine mod I was waiting for a full release went for full paid version without any new/relevant content.
It's not very relevant here,but it makes me a little mad.
I honestly thought you were talking about being a mod on this website. My bad. That sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom