• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Cinco de Mayo shall forever be, to me, that one day I once got really drunk off fireball shots and my friends tried to convince me to ask out a friend of a friend's sister, which I'm glad I never did
Cinco de Mayo shall forever be, to me, that day where my family eats tacos. (Seriously)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Good Morning Social Thread!
How are you guys today?

Looking outside my window, I can see that there is
I like days like this.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Almost every one else in my grade is taking the Algebra 1 EOC but I took Algebra 1 last year because of advanced classes and what not. SOO me and my classmates from freshman Geometry are just chilling in the band hall, since so many people are gone we don't have to play today.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Out of curiosity, anyone here ever played Chrono Trigger?
....idk why you quoted this while saying this....

Though I did played that game, it's really good. Btw, this is saddest music I ever heard in any vgm:

Not even sad sun, song of healing and the end theme of pm64 tops how sad this is.

It's really a
immersion for not much, like earthbound, but quite deep.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Math is easy. I like Math.
What really sucks is English. I don't get how creativity can be rated or slapped a number into...
I'll cut you a deal; you breeze through my math classes for me, and I'll ace your English coursescourses for you. It's a win-win scenario my friend.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I'll cut you a deal; you breeze through my math classes for me, and I'll ace your English coursescourses for you. It's a win-win scenario my friend.
A great deal, and I'd accept, but the problem is our huge geographic difference :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Meh, English was usually easy for me. Even if I don't get very creative with school related ideas. Science and History aren't exactly too complex either. It's mostly later years of Math that annoy me.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Booooobieeeessss...
Well these deceiving yokai aren't called Jorou-Gumo (Prostitute spiders) for nothing. Though many of the monster girl designs I've seen would be good enough to be called "avatar-worthy".

Actually, it was my girlfriend's idea since she introduced me to the wiki where I would find these. But let's say that it is not fit the faint of heart for those who would want to find them. :3

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I had only one pop tart for breakfast this morning at like 6:47 AM and I strangely don't want to eat anything else

Then again, I am a friggin fatty (well not fat per se but I'm quite heavy for my 5'4" stature) and do wanna lose some pounds. Did I mention some shorts/skirts are tight on me cause yeah

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone excited for E3 or no? Not sure what to expect myself. Maybe we'll get more Smash related news. But if I was hopeful, I'd like to see some stages on the 3DS get added.

Namco miiiiiiiiight have something related to Soul Calibur this year, if that Character Poll is anything to go by. Their statements seemed like it had to do with the series as a whole and not just Lost Swords.

We could see some extra SF5 news. Not sure if Capcom will have anything else to hype people up.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Aaaand I'm hungry again. I knew that wouldn't be enough.

I assure you I don't have an eating disorder or anything.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Anyone excited for E3 or no? Not sure what to expect myself. Maybe we'll get more Smash related news. But if I was hopeful, I'd like to see some stages on the 3DS get added.

Namco miiiiiiiiight have something related to Soul Calibur this year, if that Character Poll is anything to go by. Their statements seemed like it had to do with the series as a whole and not just Lost Swords.

We could see some extra SF5 news. Not sure if Capcom will have anything else to hype people up.
I'm not sure what to expect this year, but I know that Sega will not have their own booth due to the Sega of America restructuring lately.

But I do expected ONE reveal of the leaked characters (Ryu or Roy) in terms of Smash news. Though the Ryu has the best chance to be revealed since we all know how huge the hype will be once the competitive SF and SSB fans get a load of the trailer. Part of me also wants the reveal to cooincide with a Nintendo vs. Capcom reveal since I feel that Capcom needs to do something big for the Wii U. But hey, a man errrrrr....... freaky spider girl spirit can dream. :laugh:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Well these deceiving yokai aren't called Jirou-Gumo (Prostitute spiders) for nothing. Though many of the monster girl designs I've seen would be good enough to be called "avatar-worthy".

Actually, it was my girlfriend's idea since she introduced me to the wiki where I would find these. But let's say that it is not fit the faint of heart for those who would want to find them. :3
called Jirou-Gumo (Prostitute spiders) for nothing.
Prostitute spiders

This is just all my no. All of it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This is just all my no. All of it.
It's Japan, the same culture that talks about turtle monsters that tear the souls out of their victim's behinds and tapirs that eats your dreams while you sleep. And I would want to mention the one yokai that grabs the dongs of those who pee in rivers. :laugh:

So prostitute spiders are succubuses, but in spider form or what, @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan ?
Yes, Jorou-Gumo are the Japanese folktale rendition of succubi. Except creepier and hairier like spiders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom