• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

We have random spurts of conversation. Its starts as quickly as it ends.
I dunno, I rarely come to this thread. Every time I come here it's quiet.
I guess I like this thread being quiet.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Great, just when an EAS alert starts to sound on the TV I can't find the remote control to mute it...

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So IGN made a thing that shows what the people from the Suicide Squad photo are

I don't really like these designs too much, most of them look like generic 90s superheroes (case in point: I could only recognize Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, and Deadshot before this annotated version). Harley Quinn's expression and body language here looks perfect though

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

I don't really like these designs too much, most of them look like generic 90s superheroes (case in point: I could only recognize Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, and Deadshot before this annotated version). Harley Quinn's expression and body language here looks perfect though
I don't know, Croc and Katana were easy to spot but the costumes are nothing to write home about.

Soul.

The Falcon army is getting stronger.
Fret not, for the Pikachu that scare the Falcons in their F-Zero vehicles will crash, resulting in an unfortunate self-destruct.
ggs everyone have a nice day

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I just got reminded of a moment of me at APEX once lol, I'm the one on the ground inbetween the two beds.

Drunk Hungrybox is funny.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I guess. But Katana looks fairly close to the comic version, sans the blue skin. Captain Boomerang could use a flashier jacket though.

It certainly doesn't help that two of these guys just look like "Gun-Man" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom