• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Huh. Haven't thought much about this, but...

What would you say was your most favorite video games console?

It could be for any reason, such as longevity, memories, experiences, best game exclusives, etc.

Mine would probably be between the DS/3DS and PS3. I've played the most diverse games on these consoles, and plenty of memorable games and experiences.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yeah, that was a little bit rude, @ FalKoopa FalKoopa

Why would anyone hate on cats like that? I've lived with cats all my life. And FalKoopa being from India out of all places. I would've expected people from India to like cats since they have a certain type of cat that's only common in Michigan when you're in the United States. (And in a sense, Ohio)

Cats make wonderful companions. They don't keep you up all night making noises, they hunt down some kinds of house pests such as mice, scorpions, and wasps, and they're better pets to keep indoors.

Just make sure you barricade places with a lot of wires like I do.
Sir, you have outdone yourself today.

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well... it's time for me to go to bed.
So.. .have a good time here!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

It could be for any reason, such as longevity, memories, experiences, best game exclusives, etc.

Mine would probably be between the DS/3DS and PS3. I've played the most diverse games on these consoles, and plenty of memorable games and experiences.
GBA. Some really amazing games and many great memories.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My family doesn't particularly care for cats, their opinion isn't helped by the fact that several of our neighbors own cats and carelessly let them wander wherever they want, sometimes said cats wander into our backyard to do their business there. Can't really blame the cats I guess, it's the owners fault for thinking it's fine to just let them go wherever they want to do things like that, or neglecting to watch them enough, etc.

Some of our friends own some really nice and well behaved cats though, which we do enjoy the company of when we see them. I might try to get a cat someday. While I'm at it, I have to admit, that though I've own quite a lot of pets in my life, I've never owned a single dog, or a cat, the world's two most popular pets.

Hmm, I think mine would have to be the Gamecube, if only for the memories. It was the first console I ever owned and brought me to my first video game experience. I have many fond memories playing games on it and I still really love playing some of the games on it today.

Sadly something about the Gamecube I have sort of "worn out" one year and every time I turned it on and play a game on it, my TV screen would get all blurry and fuzzy. I only play Gamecube discs on the Wii now, there's that at least.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

N64 and DS.

DS has a ton of amazing games (Ace Attorney, Prof. Layton, Pokémon B/W2/SS, Mystery Dungeon, Mario Kart DS, Mario & Luigi, and WarioWare.) Seriously, I could on and on. The N64 games re my childhood - Mario 64, Party, Tennis, Kart, OoT, MM.

:231:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Fact: This thread will forever be known as the place where Cats are legal discussions on Cinco de Mayo

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Soooooo hyped for Disney Infinity 3.0.

Mulan, Ultron, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Yoda, Chewbacca, Leia Organa, and DARTH VADER AT LAST! And the whole cast of Inside Out! And they're improving the combat and driving gameplay! And the power discs are no longer blind bags!

Today is a good day.

Soul.

DS master race. Pokémon Diamond/Pearl, PMD EoT/D/S, Mario Kart DS, Kirby Squeak Squad...
I have a handheld bias, so yeah. If I "like" the DS it's because of Gen 4 alone, but the thing had a huge, huge library of games I can't mention. I like them all tbh
This is still the best handheld of all time:
It says N-Gage; I read that as N-Cage.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Disney Infinity 3 is going to have star wars characters

It's going to have aniken and darth vader

that's going to be a strange interaction

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Gamecube.
Super Mario Sunshine, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil Remake, Soulcalibur 2, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Metroid Prime.

If I was stranded on an island with anything...
EDIT: PS3 is a distant second.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This short animation is so good I just can't believe it exist.
It's funny. :4dedede:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like how the local news try to make look the Mexican's victory against the French Army as a big thing :troll:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC