• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Super Training was made to make EVs more visible. Everyone likes it.
Next gen better have something that makes IVs more visible.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm dead

Yeah, but DBZ kinda put this mode in. And it influenced a lot of things.
And thank god I never watched Naruto because it looks horrible.
yee
Part 1 of Naruto was pretty good
Pt.2 was good until the latter half of the pain arc
But most shonen manga fall into tropes after awhile
:dr^_^:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If the power of Love/Friendship is used for plain killing is ok tho, specially if it's used in a correct way

The Genkidama is the Ultimate attack to kill enemies and Sailor Moon plain murdered monsters by smashing them with giant hearts of concrete lol

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Genkidama/Spirit Bomb. It's literally the "friendship bomb". And don't forget Vegeta after Freezer. He just became the "bad guy who do good things". Also, don't forget Piccolo. He was bad, and then turned good with friendship/fatherhood .

But yeah, every fight is won like this, yes.
Piccolo is DB, and even then he had to be beaten to a pulp first, and then only started to turn around after starting to train Gohan. Vegeta turned good (or neutral rather) after being defeated, humiliated and killed, and even then he didnt have much of an effect on the battle with Frieeza. I give you the Spirit Bomb, but it was the finale of the manga and power of every creature in the universe seemed like a huge deal. Every single fight other than that was won with sheer force or luck, maybe a little bit of team work.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Thing is, as you said, it's with Pokémon since it was created. People are already used to it, Fire Emblem on the other hand has never done it, besides, the two versions of each Pokémon are pretty much the same except for some Pokémon and two different locations in Gen V, having one and not the other isn't a big issue unless you're a very hardcore fan.

FEif however, seems like the kind of game where you could clearly take decissions to get into different storylines and it's not the first to be like that, many games in the past have been like that.
But as you and I have stated, many games bought dual versions of Pokemon anyway. Yes, they are 99% the same, but if that's the case, why would they buy both versions?

Just because FE hasn't done it before doesn't mean it will automatically backfire. If Pokemon got away with it, why can't another popular Nintendo franchise?

And since both versions will tell different sides of the story, that automatically makes it beneficial for gamers to buy both versions. I know having to buy two versions sounds a bit straining, but I imagine stores will offer a special deal on buying both games anyway. If this is meant to be a selling point, Nintendo wouldn't NOT bank on this approach.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And since both versions will tell different sides of the story, that automatically makes it beneficial for gamers to buy both versions. I know having to buy two versions sounds a bit straining, but I imagine stores will offer a special deal on buying both games anyway. If this is meant to be a selling point, Nintendo wouldn't NOT bank on this approach.
So you practically proved the point: It's all because of money.
:4lucina:'s bosom in a nutshell:
Wow, Miranda Cosgrove has really not taken time well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It depends, while some games just need to have good gameplay to get by, others can really get you immersed in their story and make it a much more enjoyable experience. I mean, part of the reason why Earthbound for instance is liked is because its story and characters are so charming, and I don't think it would've had that same appeal if that was missing from the main game.
I can't argue with that. If I were to write one, I'd probably suck at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Yooka-Laylee, aka Project Ukulele, looks good. :yeahboi:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Go away Dic- I mean...Waluigi.

Oh and in case anyone forgot...
Backstreet Boys = Blackstreet >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> N*Stink
you already know
got my calendar marked

Disney, why you ****block me so much? I need those figures but you never bring them here. Not like I have the game due to being poor, but still...

And this is why you're our Saber.
sums up me and amiibo ; - ;
saber of black
bess saber class

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No, they most obviously are not.

The Backstreet Boys never hit #1 on the Hot 100. That blatantly shows them as inferior to NSYNC.
>Implying that having a song charting high means the band/singer is better than other artists

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Not a big fan of the main character designs but it doesn't look bad.
Still way better than this :

The best comparison from left to right : on the left, one bad, and on the right, a normal one. :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No, they most obviously are not.

The Backstreet Boys never hit #1 on the Hot 100. That blatantly shows them as inferior to NSYNC.
Ayy lmao, keep trying.

N*STINK isn't as popular worldwide and Backstreet have been killing it since 1993.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Take That > Backstreet Boys > Boyz II Men >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brawl Ganondorf >>>>>>>> Hanson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> N*Sync

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Still way better than this :

The best comparison from left to right : on the left, one bad, and on the right, a normal one. :troll:
Dammit SpongeBob Y U FIT SO WELL WITH EVERYTHING!? :joyful:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger do you still want to do the "I wanna play Fox but only vs. a Pikachu" thing?
I have some work to catch up on, I might be free by 10:30. Do you want to try then?
Take That > Backstreet Boys > Boyz II Men >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brawl Ganondorf >>>>>>>> Hanson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> N*Sync
10/10 accurate rank

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ayy lmao, keep trying.

N*SYNC isn't as popular worldwide and Backstreet have been killing it since 1993.
That proves my point even further. NSYNC hit #1 in only six years since establishment, and Backstreet Boys haven't done it once in what is now 22 years. Either work hard or you might as well quit. Heck, even Creed topped the Hot 100 before, and they're rated the worst band in the world.

And "Not as popular worldwide?" Bull ****! NSYNC started in Europe and hit critical acclaim there before they moved to Orlando, Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom