• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Sounds like someone added some eletronic beats in the background.
Sounds really cool for most parts!
no it`s not a remix, if you would have saw my previous post, this is an extended version took from another video where the guy tilted the cartbridge causing the game to crash, but also playback the music in a corrupted manner.

So, the sounds you hear is really done by an n64 :)

The fact that it's both awfull to hear AND catchy makes this o funny :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't expect you to know....:troll:
Welp, I expected more opinions from other users :p

If you like comedy, the kinda repetitive plot of killing an evil monster per episode (but with good stories and great character developement) and girls with long legs, I recommend it then

Watch Sailor Moon Classic, because Crystal is mostly bleh :troll:

Last edited:

Soul.

I don't know it's common sense to ask for pretty much the same Pokémon.
Pichu doesn't work in a game with the rage mechanic...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't know it's common sense to ask for pretty much the same Pokémon.
Pichu doesn't work in a game with the rage mechanic...
No, Pichu hurts himself and is better with items. There are other differences as well. I think hurting himself could be useful with the rage mechanic.

D

Deleted member

No, Pichu hurts himself and is better with items. There are other differences as well. I think hurting himself could be useful with the rage mechanic.
But competitive players don't use items, effectively rekting Pichu in the process. :(

Soul.

I dunno man lol having a character that is better with items on than with items off sounds like the complex bans Smogon users say.
Like, Pichu getting KO'd by rage Ganon at approximately 45%. I don't want to think about that. .-.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I dunno man lol having a character that is better with items on than with items off sounds like the complex bans Smogon users say.
Like, Pichu getting KO'd by rage Ganon at approximately 45%. I don't want to think about that. .-.
Inb4 Pichu ends being heavier than Mewtwo :troll:

D

Deleted member

What if we got Raichu? It'd basically be Pikachu but stronger and a bit bigger right?

Not that I actually want it.
I'd stronkly advocate for Raichu. The poor little thing gets neglected by most people at Nintendo / Game Freak / TPC. It'll eventually get its chance another day...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Diddy Kong throws banana peels. Peach throws turnips. Link/TL throws bombs. There are items in character move sets! :O

MainJPW

M.T.A
uhh
i always thought Raichu would play like 64 Pikachu
I'm now actually thinking about how cool it would be if Raichu replaced Pichu as a Pikachu clone. It would definitely give it a chance at the spotlight.
I change my mind, I want it now! :smash:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Raichu would be cool indeed, but it'd probably be a Pikachu alt, considering the lack of appreciation the thing gets. :glare:

That's what I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Six this time.

And now I'm heading off.

Adieu

Last edited: