• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well VGM music have different genre's, I tend to like the stuff with real instruments or a nice mix between electronic and real instruments.
True, but most people tend to think it's not music at all. But I see.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I might be going to Evo 2015. If i do, I will try to get M2K's signature, that is if he goes...

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Okay, so right now at my high school, the 9th-11th graders have statewide testing. But the seniors have a week of fun and celebration (known as Senior Survival Week). Today, they brought in a game truck and I got to play Super Smash Bros. for 2 hours today! :D (But, of course, after a while, they made me use a Wii Remote and Nunchuck because I was too good with the gamepad--the controller I normally use).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't really have a preference in music, mostly because, again, I'm not interested in bands or other music artists.

Most stuff I listen is OSTs; OPs, EDs, insert music, etc.

Touhou particularly, has some of the most original and amazing music I've heard yet. Here's a random example:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
New drawing.
image.jpg

I was working on it before I recieved my 1,5/6 social studies test. Good, because I probably wouldn't have the will to finish it otherwise.

D

Deleted member

Just tested Spartan Ow the Edge for the first time. I really like the interface. Much better than Chrome.

Vgm music tends to be better than "regular" music anyway.
Pretty much the reason why I listen to game songs a lot. Agreed x9000.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
My favorite kinds of misic are , Jazz, Rock, Techno, and trip hop.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Random question, but what's your guys' favorite genre of music?
I don't really have one. I like and listen to a variety of genres.

Few years ago I went through a phase where I listened to a lot of old skool rave and psy trance songs. There was this other genre as well, but I can't remember the name lol.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I just remembered that Sakurai said there won't be fighting game characters in Smash way back when... and here's the Royu leak. *sigh* Make up your mind, man. You're worse than Toriyama.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I just remembered that Sakurai said there won't be fighting game characters in Smash way back when... and here's the Royu leak. *sigh* Make up your mind, man. You're worse than Toriyama.
Maybe it's a deal with Capcom. Maybe this is a hint at something to come, like a Nintendo vs. Capcom title.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Just curious, did it have to do something with Master Core? I remember making something like that on my old account.
You mentioned that the leak was real on your miiverse. I had seen the leak but was unsure if it was real or not before it got confirmed. So I left to avoid knowing if it was true. But then I looked on miiverse and saw your post. Oh well. lol

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Going slow now huh?
Inb4 you wake up and Sakurai comes out of a box in your house and he says it's shower time.
EDIT: show time... Stupid phone... However, that shower...

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
That was actually a misquote, according to @PushDustIn here's what he said:

“The biggest feature we look at in Smash Bros. is, ‘What does this character bring to Smash Bros. that other characters don’t?’ If you look at… someone from a fighting game already, and people like fighting with this character, from my point of view, it’s like ‘this guy does what this guy already does. He fills the role that this character already has. So while you may like this character and he’s interesting, that doesn’t really merge well, here.”
He never said that he wouldn't put in a fighting game character, he was just using them as an example in looking for interesting characters.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, the Tamashii Nations México Gallery is going to offer this exclusive S.H. Figuarts

There's nothing special about it except that it has the GO Symbol on his gi

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I had the WiiU turned on and saw the miiverse icon and told myself "well, why not? let's enjoy werird stuff".

So, I just couldn't resist to post a Paper Mario for ssb4 message....

HOW IT GOT 2 YEAHS AND NO ANOTHER MARIO HATE????

Well, one comment was pointing suggesting dimentio over him because he was mario, but I honestly don't know what's happening....is miverse now more sane?

I'M SCARED GUYS.....

:scared:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So, I had the WiiU turned on and saw the miiverse icon and told myself "well, why not? let's enjoy werird stuff".

Well, one comment was pointing suggesting dimentio over him because he was mario, but I honestly don't know what's happening....is miverse now more sane?

I'M SCARED GUYS.....

Nah, the crazy ones are too busy complaining about Dry Bowser in Mario Kart 8 :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I don't really have a preference in music, mostly because, again, I'm not interested in bands or other music artists.

Most stuff I listen is OSTs; OPs, EDs, insert music, etc.

Touhou particularly, has some of the most original and amazing music I've heard yet. Here's a random example:

I too love touhou music.
I also have a special place in my heart reserved for Kirby and Mario music.
ESPECIALLY Air Ride and Galaxy 1/2

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?

I'M SCARED GUYS.....

Oh, not what you were expecting? Why would anyone hate Paper Mario :)

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So, the Tamashii Nations México Gallery is going to offer this exclusive S.H. Figuarts

There's nothing special about it except that it has the GO Symbol on his gi
I don't trust DBZ toys from Mexico... I bought a Goku figure that was packed in a box... I took out the figure and it was in super sayian form, (I think I misspelled that) but his hair looked like a starfish and he only had hair on the front side of him. Where the other side of his hair would have been was hollow and you could see Goku's scalp.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm strongly considering making a toy thread in the Pool Room. Would anyone be interested?

Granted, I'm busy today and tomorrow but it can be [another] place where we can just post news on toys and other figmas.

Couldn't resist :grin:
Pfffft. G.I. Joke? What a dork.

I would pay large sums of money for Hasbro to make a Combat Carl G.I. Joe...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't trust DBZ toys from Mexico... I bought a Goku figure that was packed in a box... I took out the figure and it was in super sayian form, (I think I misspelled that) but his hair looked like a starfish and he only had hair on the front side of him. Where the other side of his hair would have been was hollow and you could see Goku's scalp.
The figure is imported from Japan/China like most of the Tamashii figures, also is an Official Expo, so there's no chance to get a bootleg

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Nah, the crazy ones are too busy complaining about Dry Bowser in Mario Kart 8 :troll:
I actually really enjoy playing Dry Bowser in MK8...but y'know, people on Miiverse don't understand the threat that is Undead Bowser. :4bowser: (...Just imagine this as a Dry Bowser icon since I currently don't have access to a PC)

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
In Art and New Media today, we were watching a movie. I wasn't really interested in it (since I've seen it before), so I made a new wallpaper for my phone's lockscreen:
Screen KO.png

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I had a day dream about Sakurai. He came up to me and offered my steak with Mewtwo's stock icon burnt into it. Then Snake came out of nowhere and shot Luigi out of his Luigi launcher. What is wrong with me?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I actually really enjoy playing Dry Bowser in MK8...but y'know, people on Miiverse don't understand the threat that is Undead Bowser. :4bowser: (...Just imagine this as a Dry Bowser icon since I currently don't have access to a PC)
I really like him too. Even more than normal Bowser!

That shell glow everytime he boosts is a completely useless, but really neat touch :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh, not what you were expecting? Why would anyone hate Paper Mario :)
euh....miiverse, take any possible hate and multiply it by 100.

And trust me, i have been supporting him for a year, there's A LOT of reasons I came across all more or less logical.

Here's a probably non exhaustive list:
  • mario clone (surprisingly, it's not much popular)
  • another mario (I HATE THIS ARGUMENT BECAUSE IT'S BASED ON FLAWED REPPING LOGIC!)
  • We already have a 2d character (i got this on reddit and gamefaqs).
  • His latest games suck, I don;t want his moveset rep it (not much popular, but still flawed given how nintendo acknowledges the least that game....)
  • He can only uses items already in smashbros (I'm not kidding, I don't want to tell where I got this one....)
  • What's the point of having another mario to just have him use an hammer? (tumblr, I found that weird).
  • Paper Mario isn't important enough (rare, but I did recall to see this mentioned, it's definitely not an obscure series).
  • HE'S FREAKING ANOTHER MARIO, ANYTHING YOU SAY DOESN'T MATTER (i feel some do act like this.....hyperbole however).
Sorry if I made some lost some brain cells, but you quite need to get that supporting a character isn't ALWAYS happiness. I still do because the pros overshadows the cons, but even kkr receives flacs for weird reasons.....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
G.I. José is the best imo :troll:

That atlethic body was built with pure Tacos al Pastor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom