• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I like
image.jpg
to but he looks soo awkward on most of the vehicles... I am OCD about how even things look... Also The power within... What are you using to post?
EDIT: image.jpg

Last edited:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I had a day dream about Sakurai. He came up to me and offered my steak with Mewtwo's stock icon burnt into it. Then Snake came out of nowhere and shot Luigi out of his Luigi launcher. What is wrong with me?
Snake confirmed Smashinati? Snake and Luigi confirmed best doubles combination?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I started to see Uncle Grandpa to start to know the characters and see how they work in the Steven Universe crossover when it airs in Latin America

I'll be honest, the show is decent, even it has too many over the top moments.

I hate Pizza Steve already tho...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I started to see Uncle Grandpa to start to know the characters and see how they work in the Steven Universe crossover when it airs in Latin America

I'll be honest, the show is decent, even it has too many over the top moments.

I hate Pizza Steve already tho...
I will eat Pizza Steve if we were trapped in the same room.

Hell, I'd go for Larry the Cucumber too. :4pacman:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Is into this unlock able for FD in smash 4?
EDIT: I meant, isn't this unlockable

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I am wondering if I should go to a Game Night in SF tomorrow. It seems to be a bi-weekly thing and tomorrow Crunchyroll is hosting. Also, there will be a Smash Tournament...The only things making me hesitant are $5 admission, $5 tournament registration, and either I pay $10 round trip for train plus however more for bus if needed, or I have to drive 40 minutes, pay toll to cross bridge, and attempt to find parking...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I will eat Pizza Steve if we were trapped in the same room.

Hell, I'd go for Larry the Cucumber too. :4pacman:
I decided to watch the english version of the Say Uncle episode

Amethyst eats Pizza Steve... she's my favorite gem now :yeahboi:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I am wondering if I should go to a Game Night in SF tomorrow. It seems to be a bi-weekly thing and tomorrow Crunchyroll is hosting. Also, there will be a Smash Tournament...The only things making me hesitant are $5 admission, $5 tournament registration, and either I pay $10 round trip for train plus however more for bus if needed, or I have to drive 40 minutes, pay toll to cross bridge, and attempt to find parking...
If you can afford the trip and its okay with your schedule, go for it. Budget $10 to $20 over the cost in case of emergency.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I like View attachment 49588 to but he looks soo awkward on most of the vehicles... I am OCD about how even things look... Also The power within... What are you using to post?
EDIT:View attachment 49588
At the moment, my Wii U. I do use a computer sometimes, but it's the family computer, so I'm kinda limited at the moment until I can get a new laptop for myself.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If you can afford the trip and its okay with your schedule, go for it. Budget $10 to $20 over the cost in case of emergency.
I think it's totally okay with my schedule. I'm not scheduled for work. While a staffing company asked if I had time to work from 4pm-11 in a different city, they never responded back when I said I could...so I don't think I'm going to work that because they never sent any confirmation.

Currently I work 13.5-18 hours a week for ~$9.50/hr, so while I do have enough money, I don't know if spending the money would be a smart decision or to save it.

Things I could do at the Game Night:
  • Play Smash
  • Meet other gamers
  • Check with Crunchyroll recruiting team to see if I can get a job with them
Things I could be doing at home:
  • Save money
  • Free dinner
  • Say final goodbye to house worker as it's his last day working for us. He cooks and does laundry for us.
I'd feel bad if I didn't say goodbye...but maybe I'll have a chance of getting a real job if I go hang out and play Smash. I don't know what to do! :(

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think it's totally okay with my schedule. I'm not scheduled for work. While a staffing company asked if I had time to work from 4pm-11 in a different city, they never responded back when I said I could...so I don't think I'm going to work that because they never sent any confirmation.

Currently I work 13.5-18 hours a week for ~$9.50/hr, so while I do have enough money, I don't know if spending the money would be a smart decision or to save it.

Things I could do at the Game Night:
  • Play Smash
  • Meet other gamers
  • Check with Crunchyroll recruiting team to see if I can get a job with them
Things I could be doing at home:
  • Save money
  • Free dinner
  • Say final goodbye to house worker as it's his last day working for us. He cooks and does laundry for us.
I'd feel bad if I didn't say goodbye...but maybe I'll have a chance of getting a real job if I go hang out and play Smash. I don't know what to do! :(
Huh, sounds tricky. I would suggest staying for the house worker since he sounds really close with your family. If the events are bi-weekly (IIRC), just save up enough money for the next visit.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I didn't got Crashboards, but now I have Slowboards :bowsermelee:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Huh, sounds tricky. I would suggest staying for the house worker since he sounds really close with your family. If the events are bi-weekly (IIRC), just save up enough money for the next visit.
This is the only night Crunchyroll is hosting though...and the opportunity to see if there are job opportunities for me is why I'm considering going tomorrow as opposed to any other night.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
When I think about paper Mario, I remember this glitch that occurred to me once. I was at shiver city about to see the mayor give the gift to the old penguin dude, but when the old penguin dude walked in, it wasn't him. It was some regular blue penguin that came to pick up the gift. It crashed shortly afterwards... I couldn't replicate it again as it was completely random. Weird and funny...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
When I think about paper Mario, I remember this glitch that occurred to me once. I was at shiver city about to see the mayor give the gift to the old penguin dude, but when the old penguin dude walked in, it wasn't him. It was some regular blue penguin that came to pick up the gift. It crashed shortly afterwards... I couldn't replicate it again as it was completely random. Weird and funny...
once again, this game is extremely broken, watch speedruns it's crazy.

Btw, this is fun:

go to 1:36 but adjust your volume accordingly....

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This is the only night Crunchyroll is hosting though...and the opportunity to see if there are job opportunities for me is why I'm considering going tomorrow as opposed to any other night.
Try telling your house worker goodbye early (or call him later) and attend the event. At least it brings you closure and you are still able to ask the guys if they have any offerings available.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Try telling your house worker goodbye early (or call him later) and attend the event. At least it brings you closure and you are still able to ask the guys if they have any offerings available.
Yeah, I'll probably do that. He gets to my house around 3 to 4, and the event is from 6-midnight anyways. Wondering if I should get there by 7 so I can register for the Smash tournament, or just go after dinner and hang out without participating in the tournament but still play friendlies on 3DS. My family has dinner at 7:30 and it's a 40 minute drive.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yeah, I'll probably do that. He gets to my house around 3 to 4, and the event is from 6-midnight anyways. Wondering if I should get there by 7 so I can register for the Smash tournament, or just go after dinner and hang out without participating in the tournament but still play friendlies on 3DS. My family has dinner at 7:30 and it's a 40 minute drive.
The second option sounds more feasible, the tournament might end up eating too much time.

It's late for me but good luck! :seuss:
*returns to hypersleep*

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ok, lol, someone made an extended version of corrupted march ahead:

Listen to this if you are mad, feel like facepalming hard or if you want to clean your ears from bad music :)

Once again, adjust your volume this thing is loud.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is good, but I think I'm sticking to Chrome for now. I think I'm done testing Windows 10. Going to wait for the final release.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

This is good, but I think I'm sticking to Chrome for now. I think I'm done testing Windows 10. Going to wait for the final release.
What is the browser score in the Acid3 test?

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
ok, lol, someone made an extended version of corrupted march ahead:

Listen to this if you are mad, feel like facepalming hard or if you want to clean your ears from bad music :)

Once again, adjust your volume this thing is loud.
Sounds like someone added some eletronic beats in the background.
Sounds really cool for most parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom