• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, I'll miss you, Frosty Flake :(
Because let's be honest, I'm pretty sure I'll be in it due to my lack of sanity. ^_^
You haven't come off as toxic, so you're not in there.

I only use it for certain kinds of people that spread negativity just because they don't get what they want. It's this immature behavior I utterly despise and can tolerate no longer.

D

Deleted member

I try to avoid all gaming news because most of them are toxic and console and franchise wars are mostly always the root of toxicity. And about the pic that is the main reason I stop using the oil armor outfit when I play as Shulk, -10 points for being Shulk X Zero Suit Samus.
Console wars are both pointless and ridiculous. I for one blame the graphic ******.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

I only use it for certain kinds of people that spread negativity just because they don't get what they want. It's this immature behavior I utterly despise and can tolerate no longer.
ok phew because I'm trying to spread positivism.....

But I think I know what you mean. There's a reason I'm scared to try to go on gamefaq.....

D

Deleted member

ok phew because I'm trying to spread positivism.....

But I think I know what you mean. There's a reason I'm scared to try to go on gamefaq.....

You shouldn't. That site is.. meh.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Phew :)

I'm really glad to see my craziness isn't considered toxic...yet :psycho:

Last edited:

Soul.

I read gaming news and ignore the comments. Mainly because they're a waste of time.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Calling this cancerous plague a site is an insult to the entire Internet, mate!
well, if you google stuff, I saw interesting Paper Mario ideas, but generally, it's not a good idea to spread support there....

Tumblr was surprisingly welcome.....I'm going for reddit now if I can even get how it works....but I know reddit has an above average support.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How long does one complete game usually last? I'm in the tribal phase right now.

:231:
Tribal phase should be the shortest

It also depends on how you play

It's REALLY fast if you make allies

and the civilization phase is fastest if you go the economic route

Aggressive routes are slower in every stage past creature

I feel cell and creature phase aggressive is the best

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
GameFAQs is good if you want a laugh, if that's your sense of humor that is. Lot of the threads are clearly not meant to be serious, though some are serious and those are the cancerous ones.

For some reason, even though I really dislike YT and reddit comments, I can't really bring myself to ignore them, rather the opposite happens :/

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Tribal phase should be the shortest

It also depends on how you play

It's REALLY fast if you make allies

and the civilization phase is fastest if you go the economic route

Aggressive routes are slower in every stage past creature

I feel cell and creature phase aggressive is the best
Tribal is okay, The wars definitely make the stage longer.

Civilization on harder difficulties forces the AI to restrict trade routes with economic cities. I prefer military solely for the offensive advantage. I generally clear civ stage within 45 minutes by controlling all spice geysers in close proximity and conquering weaker cities.

Space is a joke once you upgrade your ship to take a beating and have multiple trade routes.

Psycho, have you installed any mods for Spore?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Civilization on harder difficulties forces the AI to restrict trade routes with economic cities. I prefer military solely for the offensive advantage. I generally clear civ stage within 45 minutes by controlling all spice geysers in close proximity and conquering weaker cities.

Space is a joke once you upgrade your ship to take a beating and have multiple trade routes.

No, do you know of any good mods?

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Meanwhile I cleared Civ in one session in military. It ended with me nuking the enemy cities one by one until they surrendered.

And that's why I cannot be trusted to be a world leader. (At least I didn't use the ICBM, so SOME of the world isn't a nuclear wasteland.)

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No, do you know of any good mods?
There's Forgotten Spore.
Meanwhile I cleared Civ in one session in military. It ended with me nuking the enemy cities one by one until they surrendered.

And that's why I cannot be trusted to be a world leader. (At least I didn't use the ICBM, so SOME of the world isn't a nuclear wasteland.)
I remember when I inputted console commands that provided me access with all the superweapons.

Needless to say, I am a war criminal. :p

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Valve has removed all paid mods from their Workshop. They have also refunded all people who bought any mods. Phew.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Valve has removed all paid mods from their Workshop. They have also refunded all people who bought any mods. Phew.
That's very reassuring, especially if you read the whole thing they basically admit they were wrong and it was a situation of good intentions gone wrong.

Very mature for a company to say they dun goofed.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
So I totally forgot Laura Bailey voiced for Saints Row 3.

WARNING: Slight NSFW due to language.

I need more of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom