• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
What has happened to this thread when I was not looking?

You guys have been more weird than usual!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So far on my 3DS, Mewtwo has an unbeatable record...mostly because I've been doing free-for-alls with level 3's and today was the first time I used him online on the 3DS. Used him once in For Fun and won. Since I move on to the next character on my list whenever I win a match, I used Ness. After winning with Mewtwo, two of the other guys switched to Lucario...I guess they wanted to do the Lucario vs Mewtwo thing. Too bad for them since I already switched to Ness...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
The point is you still should wiggilly wiggle your haiku wiggigly....ah, geez, this guy was so out of there in spm :)

Seriously, what was IS thinking to wiggly wiggle?
Probably really obsessed with wigglers.
Some of my favorite Sammer Guys would probably be Another Castle, Raging Blargg, Useless Badge, Bullet Bull and Bullet III.
I love the fact that every Sammer Guy is some kind of reference. Not even just to other Mario games, such as with "Software Pirate"

And how that reference also attributes to their character, such as "Alternate Path" liking to experiment with cooking things in different ways.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
And I'm still waiting on Miiverse stage and Tournament Mode. Can't wait to play with Mario Paint Medley!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Probably really obsessed with wigglers.
Some of my favorite Sammer Guys would probably be Another Castle, Raging Blargg, Useless Badge, Bullet Bull and Bullet III
It's just because the sound of so much wiggle stuff is so funny to hear that I can't get enough.

So, I think I get why they were obsessed, it just sounds funny :)

I mean, check my latest posts....I love wiggling :)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why does everyone think Iago from Othello is gay for Othello?

I mean...

What?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought I had the whole "Terraforming" thing down in Spore

Got the planet to T2

Then I accidentally killed everything on the planet.

It got filled with maelstrom's in the ocean and thunderclouds everywhere

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I thought I had the whole "Terraforming" thing down in Spore

Got the planet to T2

Then I accidentally killed everything on the planet.

It got filled with maelstrom's in the ocean and thunderclouds everywhere
How long does one complete game usually last? I'm in the tribal phase right now.

:231:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The wait is over
Mewtwo is released today
I am quite happy

(Also, I've decided to make serious use of my ignore list to filter whatever people I deem as toxic. My mental sanity is to be preserved at all costs.)

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
How much longer till Mewtwo comes out for purchase? Or is he already out and I just need to chack again? O_o

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The joys of not being a mod.

:231:
You do know that toxicity was a reason I quit being a mod.

I've been fragile in regards to my mental health and have a great tendency to get depressive, so it's really for the best that I avoid negative comments. Hard to do since this is the Internet, but the ignore list does help a lot in filtering negativity.

Anyway, someone had the gall to post THIS on Miiverse (slightly NSFW as it involves Shulk and Zero Suit Samus in their fanservice outfits): https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjybhQD-Q

D

Deleted member

I've been fragile in regards to my mental health and have a great tendency to get depressive, so it's really for the best that I avoid negative comments. Hard to do since this is the Internet, but the ignore list does help a lot in filtering negativity.

Anyway, someone had the gall to post THIS on Miiverse (slightly NSFW as it involves Shulk and Zero Suit Samus in their fanservice outfits): https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHjybhQD-Q
No comment.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Damn, I'm feeling like Hideki Kamiya by putting people in my ignore list.

BLOCKED.

(I don't know what took so long for me to use the ignore list... But damn, will it make browsing these forums a lot more satisfying.)

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I try to avoid all gaming news because most of them are toxic and console and franchise wars are mostly always the root of toxicity. And about the pic that is the main reason I stop using the oil armor outfit when I play as Shulk, -10 points for being Shulk X Zero Suit Samus.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This is one of the funniest things I've seen in my life :laugh:

I feel like my sides are going to explode....
(Also, I've decided to make serious use of my ignore list to filter whatever people I deem as toxic. My mental sanity is to be preserved at all costs.)
Well, I'll miss you, Frosty Flake :(
Because let's be honest, I'm pretty sure I'll be in it due to my lack of sanity. ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom