• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
There's that one too.

It's still a fan-game just taking on an entirely different gameplay genre. And it's hilarious.
"dine on my oven-baked avian behind, Freddy ****boy"
"CAN'T A PIRATE MASTURBATE IN THIS ******* HOUSE"
"bring it the **** on you yellow piece of ****"
"my beloved masculinity has shattered"
"inhale my dong enragement child"
"inhale"

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
you got to be really kidding....

You managed to take the same sentence and scrap it even more.....

You could have actually removed vacances and it would be fine, but then, it would say spring instead of spring break....
At least it doesn't say "Bream" anymore.

See? I type in "Spring Break," and they translate it into French as Spring Break.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The only french word I know is "Omelette Du Fromage"

Thank you based Dexter

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Here's what it's doing.
View attachment 49295
I'm obviously typing in spring break in English, but "vacances du printemps" isn't coming out.
that;s because google is just stupid.

it can get you would mean break is vacation, and spring as the season, but it doesn;t get that both together are an expression that means vacation of spring.

This is why it's so bad....

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If I make a Tumblr, I would make it Sailor Moon themed of course, with the first post being a black & white Naoko Takeuchi photo that says "Sailor Moon Crystal was a mistake" :troll:

Inb4 people agree with that

D

Deleted member

so....this is what i get if i do a search with google:

View attachment 49296

Someone, please explain me the first 2.....
I have no idea. "FlightShift" originally was the codename of a project I wanted to make in mid-2010. Didn't work out, so I scrapped it, but I kept the name for other purposes. Then I gave it to my "last" YouTube account. I should've done that earlier than 2012...

I didn't know other people used the name. Even this "DA KREEK" guy used it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I shouldn't have goggled Frenchman... now I'll never get that meme picture out of my mind

IDK WHAT TO CALL HIM, AH, Frence native? Frence person?
This makes me think of something really weird in Quebec because Quebec is definitely not the exact same French you have....it;s a lot different, but most of the time, it can be understood from one or another.

So, in Quebec, I often hear the distinction of a France French as a "Francais de France" but like, that whole tittle is attributed as the language just so that it's not confusing between the Quebec French.

Which is honestly funny because it;s not just France who has the same language :)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The only french word I know is "Omelette Du Fromage"

Thank you based Dexter
And even though Dexter calls it that, it should have been "omelette au fromage."

Edit: And if I read this page I would have noticed someone else mention it first...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom